LA Rams-HC-Sean McVey
Dolphins-Hc-Mike McDaniel
Red cough Commanders-HC-Ron Rivera

Broncos-Inter HC-Jerry Rosburg
Colts-Inter HC-Jeff Saturday

Hired
Bears-President and CEO -Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren
Cardinals-Monti Ossenfort as new general manager
(from my wife's hometown who is also named Cardinals)
Browns-DC-Jim Schwartz
Titans -GM-Ran Carthon
Jets-OC-Nathanial Hackett
Panthers-HC-Frank Reich
Cowboys-OC-Brian Schottenheimer (sp)
Broncos-HC-Sean Peyton

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...irings-firings

Mods-feel free to edit as needed. I will be out of commission for a few days this week.

this is funny
https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...xans-cardinals
[Reply]
DRM08 10:44 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
How did Lovie get fired? he actually got that team to play hard at the end.
That’s part of why they fired him. They wanted the #1 pick and he refused to go along with the tank job.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:53 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
swear lovie has been fired from every job he has had
He coached in two of the worst games I've ever seen in person - a miserable shitshow versus the also inept Chiefs at Soldier Field in 2011, and an equally wretched Iowa v. Illinois game in a miserably cold Champaign when he was their head coach a few years ago. Much like the horrid Bob Dylan concert I once attended, at least the tickets to that last one were free.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:57 PM 01-08-2023
That's now 2 straight coaches fired after only 1 season by Houston. I would be pretty hesitant about walking into that place if I was a coach. At least they get a pretty sweet buyout after only 12 months on the job, lol
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:35 AM 01-09-2023
So... okay, I kind of get the "Whatever, let's just suck and hire Culley for a year" thing.

But really... come on. To do this shit twice in a row? You're Pioli'ing your team-- nobody wants to be your head coach, and the head coach you do pick can't hire decent coordinators.
[Reply]
srvy 08:37 AM 01-09-2023
Actually, Houston can still draft the best QB in the draft at #2 as Chicago probably doesn't think they need a QB. But Chicago may be smart to move down for more draft picks then fuck over the Texans.
[Reply]
srvy 08:42 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
He coached in two of the worst games I've ever seen in person - a miserable shitshow versus the also inept Chiefs at Soldier Field in 2011, and an equally wretched Iowa v. Illinois game in a miserably cold Champaign when he was their head coach a few years ago. Much like the horrid Bob Dylan concert I once attended, at least the tickets to that last one were free.
I caught Bob on the Blood on the Tracks tour in 75. It was awful Bob was quaking like a duck couldn't understand a word he was supposedly singing. His band was awesome Bob wasn't.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:55 AM 01-09-2023
Kliff is gone

Sources: The #AZCardinals have fired coach Kliff Kingsbury one year after giving him a contract extension. pic.twitter.com/NbefiAPRrh

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 9, 2023

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:00 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Kliff is gone

Just the man Denver needs!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 AM 01-09-2023
mahomes broke him
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:10 AM 01-09-2023
Saw this on a Shefter tweet about Kingsbury:

Originally Posted by :
The Cardinals still never have had a head coach - any head coach - last longer than six years while the team has existed for over 100 years.

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:12 AM 01-09-2023
He’ll probably go back to college. Or he should.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:14 AM 01-09-2023
Houston is quickly becoming one of the worst franchises in the league. Keep strapping head coaches with absolute shit at QB and then be surprised when they don't win a bunch of games and fire the HC. Pretty good strategy they have going on down there.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:14 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He’ll probably go back to college. Or he should.
He wasn't even a good college coach. Patrick Mahomes is the reason he got that job.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:14 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Actually, Houston can still draft the best QB in the draft at #2 as Chicago probably doesn't think they need a QB. But Chicago may be smart to move down for more draft picks then **** over the Texans.

One of the interesting parts of the "Should the Bears take a QB at 1?" debate is that if they do (as opposed to trading down), they will have a long wait until their next pick due to the wild Chase Claypool trade pic.twitter.com/SdduUaUwNj

— Computer Cowboy (@benbbaldwin) January 9, 2023

Yeah it seems like a good chance Chicago will want to trade down and amass more picks. Fields is a fan favorite and might end up being really good. Owners tend to make decisions as much about who puts butts in the seats as much as winning.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:18 AM 01-09-2023
For as bad as Houston’s record is lovie wasn’t that bad.

Gotta feel bad for him. Easterby hired him because he was in the same religious cult. Which is why he originally wanted to hire McCown which is still bonkers to think about.

So the question is where does caserio go? He hasn’t done bad with talent. But will be double down on the patriot way? My guess is a lot of the staff will be bellichick tree guys and stidham jumps to the top of his list at qb
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up