louie aguiar 04:09 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Great work
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:44 AM 02-13-2023

[Reply]
Dante84 02:38 PM 02-13-2023
Trey accidentally threw Kelce out of the club hahah

Trey destroys everything in his wake on pulls. Accidentally gets Kelce here lol pic.twitter.com/CnZtM5afAB

— Brandon Thorn (@BrandonThornNFL) February 13, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:39 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Trey accidentally threw Kelce out of the club hahah

Good god!

That's a 34 yr old man. That had to hurt like hell...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:18 PM 02-17-2023

[Reply]
KCUnited 05:42 PM 02-17-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I won't hold back my love for Trey Smith.

He'll never have the personality or play the position that provides him with a bunch of escalades, but man, he is the exact type of player KC needed after SB LV and THE perfect fit for this team and fanbase culture. Same with Creed.

I enjoy that he's a throwback nod to our dominant Olines of the past while working within the Reid and Mahomes era. While unlikely, outside of a handful of other players, Trey is up there with whom I'd love to see their entire career play out as a Chief.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:46 PM 02-17-2023
That was the best 8 minutes of my day, slam full of great insights from Trey

Had no idea he was at our bowl against the Niners, and yeah needing to echo KCU here... would LOVE to see him be a Chief for life ala Shields
[Reply]
thabear04 09:44 AM 02-26-2023
Smith always beats up on Cox

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Conx1...d=MjkzY2Y1YTY=
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:53 AM 02-26-2023
If I understand it correctly. Trey was at SB LIV, not at SB LV & of course at SB LVII. Which means he should always be at Chiefs' SBs. Next Trey Smith Q&A ask how he feels about cremation
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:20 AM 03-02-2023

Jackson, TN, & @MayorConger welcome @treysmith home following his Super Bowl LVII Championship win w/ the @Chiefs. Smith joins @1EdTooTallJones, @treyteague70, & @Jabari_Greer as NFL players from Jackson to have won Super Bowl Championships. Read More: https://t.co/c5ZVD8pI3C pic.twitter.com/0Ih8gbjsnf

— City of Jackson, TN (@CityofJacksonTN) February 27, 2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:30 AM 03-02-2023
Huh. Went to check out his Wikipedia page to see if that was his HS coach and 1. It seems to be and 2. Had no idea Smith was the #1 overall recruit out of high school in 2017, at least according to ESPN.

What a fucking yo yo of a career he's had. Comes into college football as one of the best recruits in football, gets named to the All-SEC Second Team, discovers blood clots halfway through his sophomore season and loses the starting LT job because of it, goes back to play LG his junior year, then falls all the way to the 6th to get drafted by us. The rest is history.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:21 AM 03-02-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Huh. Went to check out his Wikipedia page to see if that was his HS coach and 1. It seems to be and 2. Had no idea Smith was the #1 overall recruit out of high school in 2017, at least according to ESPN.

What a fucking yo yo of a career he's had. Comes into college football as one of the best recruits in football, gets named to the All-SEC Second Team, discovers blood clots halfway through his sophomore season and loses the starting LT job because of it, goes back to play LG his junior year, then falls all the way to the 6th to get drafted by us. The rest is history.
When I found out the reason he dropped was an illness that he hadn't dealt with in 3-4 years, I knew we had a steal.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:31 AM 03-02-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I won't hold back my love for Trey Smith.

He'll never have the personality or play the position that provides him with a bunch of escalades, but man, he is the exact type of player KC needed after SB LV and THE perfect fit for this team and fanbase culture. Same with Creed.

I enjoy that he's a throwback nod to our dominant Olines of the past while working within the Reid and Mahomes era. While unlikely, outside of a handful of other players, Trey is up there with whom I'd love to see their entire career play out as a Chief.
Right on! I love the way plays, just destroying Dlinemen. He's one of my favorite players. I have been thinking since late in the season that I need a Trey Smith jersey. Just haven't seen one anywhere.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:50 AM 03-02-2023
When the time comes, I really hope we can keep both Trey and Creed. Trey is the one dude on our o-line who plays with a real mean streak. We need that type of intimidator/enforcer.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 52
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Up