ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Fantasy/CasinoPlanet>New CP Fantasy Football League?
Kellerfox 05:01 PM 07-04-2021
Otter's Link of Awesomeness: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/934708

Alright everyone, gearing up for year 2! Whose in?

Will get our owners locked in and then we can discuss/vote on rule changes and if there is an appetite for a small buy in ($10 or $20).

2021 League:

1. Kellerfox (Keller’s Fighting Foxes) - in for 2022
2. Kccrow (Crow’s Clam Clappers) - in for last place again
3. Tyecopeland (Hill No!) - in for 2022
12. Phog (Phog’s Phoagies)
7. Otter (Otter’s Marauders) - In for 2022
8. Dunerdr (the flamin aids dumpster) - in for herpes or something, his post confused me
9. CableTech94 (Cables’ AIDS Tree Fire) - in for 2022
10. BevisChief

—————
11. MahomesMagic

4. Carlos3562 (Carlos3562) - in for 2022
5. Burt (burts beasts)
6. IowaHawkeyeChief (Iowa Hawkeye Chiefs) - in for 2022

—————
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:26 PM 07-28-2021
Ill join if there is room..
[Reply]
Kellerfox 08:57 PM 07-28-2021
Invite sent.

Still got space for 2
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:09 PM 07-28-2021
Cables’ AIDS Tree Fire reporting for duty. May tweek my name since someone is infringing on my obviously original name…..
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:16 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Cablesí AIDS Tree Fire reporting for duty. May tweek my name since someone is infringing on my obviously original nameÖ..
You trying to fight old man? (assuming that was aimed at me)
[Reply]
cabletech94 01:45 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
You trying to fight old man? (assuming that was aimed at me)
Ha ha old man!! Bring it on, junior!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:30 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Ha ha old man!! Bring it on, junior!!
FTR idk how old you are im 31, but youve been on here 5 years longer than me so i assume everyone went through their chiefs vision quest at the same point in their life that i did.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:15 AM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
FTR idk how old you are im 31, but youve been on here 5 years longer than me so i assume everyone went through their chiefs vision quest at the same point in their life that i did.
You just became my second favorite poster on here. Well played, Sir. Iíll be 46 later this year. Well done, detective. :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:40 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
You just became my second favorite poster on here. Well played, Sir. Iíll be 46 later this year. Well done, detective. :-)
Who is your first favorite?
[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:06 AM 07-31-2021
Still got room for 2 more if there is additional interest. If not, we can roll with 10 and perhaps spice things up by adding an extra flex or something to account for the smaller league.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 08:57 PM 08-04-2021
Got an extra team, trying to figure out who owns it (think it may be Ashhole who backed out). Once that resolves, I think we will lock in at 10 teams since no one else has asked to join. Will give it another 48 hours before officially locking it down.

Two questions for the group:

#1) Assuming only 10 teams - should we add an extra flex position to spice things up and offset the smaller number of teams?

#2) Draft is currently set for 2pm CT Saturday August 21st. Does that not work for anyone? I’m fairly flexible on the 14th/15th and 21st/22nd.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:27 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Got an extra team, trying to figure out who owns it (think it may be Ashhole who backed out). Once that resolves, I think we will lock in at 10 teams since no one else has asked to join. Will give it another 48 hours before officially locking it down.

Two questions for the group:

#1) Assuming only 10 teams - should we add an extra flex position to spice things up and offset the smaller number of teams?

#2) Draft is currently set for 10am CT Saturday August 21st. Does that not work for anyone? Iím fairly flexible on the 14th/15th and 21st/22nd.
I like the extra flex idea, just for something different. And i'm flexible as far as drafting goes.
[Reply]
burt 09:20 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Who is your first favorite?
Me, of course......
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:17 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Me, of course......
Well that makes sense.
[Reply]
burt 04:33 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Well that makes sense.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:49 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Got an extra team, trying to figure out who owns it (think it may be Ashhole who backed out). Once that resolves, I think we will lock in at 10 teams since no one else has asked to join. Will give it another 48 hours before officially locking it down.

Two questions for the group:

#1) Assuming only 10 teams - should we add an extra flex position to spice things up and offset the smaller number of teams?

#2) Draft is currently set for 10am CT Saturday August 21st. Does that not work for anyone? Iím fairly flexible on the 14th/15th and 21st/22nd.
Bring it on, FuckSticks!!!!

This is how we talk smack, no?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up