ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 89
« First < 38788485868788 89 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:46 AM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Nothing to see here. It is all above board. Everyone knows the Democrats weaponized the FBI and the MSM to try and destroy their enemies, US citizens.
Just the idea that there was an FBI unit in what has DNC election lawyers, makes me suspect any role in the last election as well. Ya' know to promise mules and other corrupt election workers from legal liability; possibly even having dirt on judges to keep election cases from a presentation of evidence in a court. Things that make you go hmmm. ( I know you don't buy that idea though.)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:52 AM 06-01-2022
This was an idea lawyer Robert Barnes proposed a couple of times in one of his legal shows. Since you have to subscribe to hear it, this will do. Only it should be all political trials.

D.C. is overwhelmingly dominated by political players from the Establishment. The administrative and bureaucatic class, who voted around 98% for Hillary Clinton and who virulently despised Trump. So it can't be trusted to mete out impartial justice because it could never assemble an unbiased jury. This is also true in the Roger Stone case. So it's not just a tainted jury pool it also has tainted judges.

Kash Patel Calls on DOJ to Move Russia Hoax Trials Outside of D.C. After Sussmann Verdict

...“I was the last man who had any faith in D.C. and the Department of Justice. It is now completely gone,” Patel said in a statement obtained by Breitbart News. He then accused the jury pool of being “tainted” and showing its “political stripes.” Patel also condemned the federal court system for allowing three pro-Hillary Clinton Democrat donors to serve on the jury.

“The D.C. tainted jury pool showed its political stripes and barely deliberated,” Patel said. “Having jury members on a case of this caliber that have donated to such high profile Democrats including Hillary and AOC is beyond unethical, yet they are still responsible for making a decision that looks at the evidence.”...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ssman-verdict/

[Reply]
Enid Borden 06:09 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Just the idea that there was an FBI unit in what has DNC election lawyers, makes me suspect any role in the last election as well. Ya' know to promise mules and other corrupt election workers from legal liability; possibly even having dirt on judges to keep election cases from a presentation of evidence in a court. Things that make you go hmmm. ( I know you don't buy that idea though.)
The public needs an honest explanation for this. This really looks like shit.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:16 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by Enid Borden:
The public needs an honest explanation for this. This really looks like shit.
According to a lawyer I follow, who is involved in politics, he said this has been happening for a long time in law firms.

Oh, and the same lawyer said Durham chose to prosecute in this jurisdiction knowing what the results would be; had input over who was on the jury. He intentionally chose this venue and allowed this kind of jury to cover his ass. He's part of the Swamp and it protects itself. It was never going anywhere, and no big top players will ever see a prosecution.

DC was never intended to be used for this sort of thing because the political class cannot be counted on to govern themselves. It needs to be stripped of its federal district court. These cases must be outside of DC. It's used for the Swamp to protect the Swamp.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:08 AM 06-03-2022
Sitting at a bonfire with neighbors tonight drinking cocktails and having a good time. Suddenly the conversation went to the Johnny Depp trial and everybody was arguing various points. At a pause I asked what everybody thought of Sussman trial and I seriously got blank looks. Nobody had a clue. The moment I said “This is about how the Russian collision was a hoax”…….my neighbors laughed and said they didn’t care about that. They just hated Trump.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:50 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Sitting at a bonfire with neighbors tonight drinking cocktails and having a good time. Suddenly the conversation went to the Johnny Depp trial and everybody was arguing various points. At a pause I asked what everybody thought of Sussman trial and I seriously got blank looks. Nobody had a clue. The moment I said “This is about how the Russian collision was a hoax”…….my neighbors laughed and said they didn’t care about that. They just hated Trump.
Well yeah, he sucked.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:52 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
You should have said it was a trial on a guy who blatantly lied to the FBI, but got off because the Judge was his buddy and allowed friendly jurors to be stacked on the jury.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:33 AM 06-10-2022
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by Taco John:
I will definitely take my dub, but this isn't it yet. It will be a full victory.
This thing has been a sting operation from the beginning. The scope of it is much larger than anything I could have ever envisioned in 2017.
Of course it does. This is a journey in the dark. Barr is giving us headlights to understand what is coming so that we can see it when it arrives. People are being prepared now for what will be a shock to the system. National Guard are in place for any social disorder. Cartels and gangs are being blocked to cut off funds and the ability to create chaos. The whole corrupt system is being laid bare in front of people's eyes.

You're making it sound like nothing is happening, when it's happening all around you. The fact that you can't see it happening is a malfunction on your part. Look around you.
Not taking the bait. No need. I'm satisfied with where things are moving. I have nothing to prove here.
"Nothing is going to happen, TacoWrong!"

:-)
I will definitely take my dub, but this isn't it yet. It will be a full victory.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 AM 06-10-2022
just need to win mid terms

then we strike back
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:35 AM 06-10-2022
Womp womp womp

I've never once said "Trust the plan." I knew this thing was dead when I saw the jury selection.
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:36 AM 06-10-2022
"Nothing is going to happen, TacoWrong!"

:-)
I knew this thing was dead when I saw the jury selection.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:01 PM 08-09-2022
Where are we on this?
[Reply]
Taco John 09:10 PM 08-09-2022
Great fucking question. Thanks for bumping it and demonstrating further the corruption of our DOJ.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:11 PM 08-09-2022
Did you possibly really think it was an own to bump this thread? "Hahaha we're so corrupt that nothing came of this!"

What a ****ing weirdo.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:11 PM 08-09-2022
Great ****ing question. Thanks for bumping it and demonstrating further the corruption of our DOJ.
So we are not...

....anywhere.

Damn. You were so excited. All of your conspiracies were still on the table then. Had your whole life ahead of you.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 89
« First < 38788485868788 89 >
Up