ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 33
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Official 24 Bet Pictures Thread
Slayer Diablo 09:16 PM 01-30-2005
Alright, we all know that the rules of the bet created by Phil state one pic at the end of each month. As of whatever time it says at the top left corner of this post, this is the place goatcheese and slayer are to post those pictures.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
eh, he just did it so i'd stay up and get my 10,000th post tonight... :-)

well, maybe not... :-)
No, I sent him a nasty PM, thinking he was the one who changed my username.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:46 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Yeah, I have egg on my face....sorry, and thanks for changing it back.
I didn't change it back. You have egg on your face quite a bit. Are you learning anything along the way?
[Reply]
go bo 12:46 AM 02-01-2005
No, I sent him a nasty PM, thinking he was the one who changed my username.
huh?

no, i was saying you did it (keep this thread so entertaining) so i'd stay up and get 10,000 posts...

besides, anybody could see that endelt slipped it to you, not phil... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
go bo 12:47 AM 02-01-2005
i've gotta to hit the sack now...

thanks for everything gochiefs!! :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I didn't change it back. You have egg on your face quite a bit. Are you learning anything along the way?
I think the old GC would have filled the board with hateful spam in his mistaken rage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
huh?

no, i was saying you did it (keep this thread so entertaining) so i'd stay up and get 10,000 posts...

besides, anybody could see that endelt slipped it to you, not phil... :-) :-) :-)
I know...somehow I completely missed that.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:50 AM 02-01-2005
I think the old GC would have filled the board with hateful spam in his mistaken rage.
Oh, so we should be relieved that you're only really ****ing stupid now instead of off the charts stupid like you were in the past?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:54 AM 02-01-2005
Oh, so we should be relieved that you're only really ****ing stupid now instead of off the charts stupid like you were in the past?
Pretty much. :-)
[Reply]
David. 12:59 AM 02-01-2005
pft, who changed it back?
[Reply]
Phobia 01:02 AM 02-01-2005
Originally Posted by David.:
pft, who changed it back?
Considering we mods make a strong effort not to step on one another's toes, I'd say it was the same person that changed it in the first place.

It's just sad that gochiefs keeps pointing out that he's 6 years older than slayer, but slayer is the only one who takes it like a man.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:04 AM 02-01-2005
Considering we mods make a strong effort not to step on one another's toes, I'd say it was the same person that changed it in the first place.

It's just sad that gochiefs keeps pointing out that he's 6 years older than slayer, but slayer is the only one who takes it like a man.
I've taken it like a man in the past....but this time I felt I didn't have to take it.

Slayer probably prefers Jessica Simpson to Sweet Cheeks, anyway.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:06 AM 02-01-2005
Pretty much. :-)
It's not all that funny, dude. It has reached pathetic depths. You're right though.... you make a contribution to this board. You're the picked on dork who brought the assault rifle to the cafeteria. Thanks for killing all my friends, dork. Did it solve anything?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:09 AM 02-01-2005
It's not all that funny, dude. It has reached pathetic depths. You're right though.... you make a contribution to this board. You're the picked on dork who brought the assault rifle to the cafeteria. Thanks for killing all my friends, dork. Did it solve anything?
I think your analogy is off.....

I shot up the cafeteria with the assault rifle the first time I got banned....

Tonight, I just got on top of the table and stomped in everyone's salisbury steak.

But no, it didn't solve anything. Apart from making me feel better. And then I just felt stupid a second later after I figured out what REALLY happened.
[Reply]
teedubya 01:11 AM 02-01-2005
this thread is pure magic.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:12 AM 02-01-2005
I think your analogy is off.....

I shot up the cafeteria with the assault rifle the first time I got banned....

Tonight, I just got on top of the table and stomped in everyone's salisbury steak.

But no, it didn't solve anything. Apart from making me feel better. And then I just felt stupid a second later after I figured out what REALLY happened.
I'm not talking about only this evening. I'm talking about the past 3 years. I'm alluding to the people who have left this site because you're here.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 33
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up