ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do You Ever Wake Up With a Song In Your Head?
Easy 6 06:28 PM 03-17-2023
I do, basically every day... its the weirdest thing, and its been that way for years

The alarm goes off and suddenly I've got some random song in my head, making me sing along to it in the shower... usually its something I've heard in the last couple days, but other times its SO random

Woke up to this today, heard it three days ago at work

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:15 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Go ahead and get the taste of all these infuriatingly psychopathic tunes out of your noggin

You are sadistic !! Thanks a lot !!:-):-)
[Reply]
Frazod 05:07 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Our brains can definitely throw us curveballs, sometimes its hard to remember what you had for lunch yesterday... but you'll never forget some shitty little jingle from 45 years ago
Oh absolutely. I'm immune at the moment because I'm listening to a rock playlist, but God forbid I get some vile shit like Achy Breaky Heart stuck in my head when I'm somewhere I can't immediately listen to something else. That may be the worst song ever written in the history of music.

And fuck anybody who posts a link to it. I won't click on it. Also, I'll be hoping you die. Badly. :-)
[Reply]
Iconic 05:32 PM 03-18-2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:08 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Go ahead and get the taste of all these infuriatingly psychopathic tunes out of your noggin

When I was in High School my dickhead brother came home for some holiday and I was complaining about having a song in my head. So he sang Puff the Magic Dragon incessantly until it displaced the song in my head.

It was not better. :-)

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:10 AM 03-19-2023
Yeah, it makes no sense what I wake up to. It's been everything from the Grease soundtrack (what the actual fuck) to songs from Sesame Street albums I listened to when I was a kid...in the 70's...

Oddly, this is what I woke up to this morning though:

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:14 AM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Oh absolutely. I'm immune at the moment because I'm listening to a rock playlist, but God forbid I get some vile shit like Achy Breaky Heart stuck in my head when I'm somewhere I can't immediately listen to something else. That may be the worst song ever written in the history of music.

And **** anybody who posts a link to it. I won't click on it. Also, I'll be hoping you die. Badly. :-)
Well I don't want you to hope for my death. So I'll just post the lyrics:

You can tell the world you never was my girl
You can burn my clothes when I'm gone
Or you can tell your friends just what a fool I've been
And laugh and joke about me on the phone
You can tell my arms go back to the farm
You can tell my feet to hit the floor
Or you can tell my lips to tell my fingertips
They won't be reaching out for you no more

But don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand
And if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart
He might blow up and kill this man, ooh

:-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:31 AM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Interesting. I don't think so but will report tomorrow.
Nope. But I definitely wake up most of the time from a dream. Some of them are hilarious.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:42 AM 03-19-2023
1-877-KARS 4 KIDS…
[Reply]
philfree 10:59 AM 03-19-2023
Most days I wake up with Hair of The Dog in my head. Some days it's ZZ Top I'm Bad.
[Reply]
Donger 11:35 AM 03-19-2023
Yes. I woke up Thursday to Elvis Costello's Peace, Love and Understanding. My own mind hates me.
[Reply]
Otter 02:21 PM 03-19-2023
Yes, everyday, and the weirdest part is its songs like "Dancing Queen" and "The Balled of the Green Berets".

I woke up with the oh, oh, it's magic song today and was actually relieved.

Glad I'm not the only one. Too many radio waves going through the air. Going to transform the bedroom into faraday cage.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:46 PM 03-19-2023
Saw this in another thread... now its stuck...

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:58 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Thats honestly the secret to defeating an ear worm, just give it a true burnout and let it burn itself out... whats left is surely golden
[Reply]
Frazod 06:45 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
1-877-KARS 4 KIDS…
Oh my God. That has got to be the worst commercial of all time. Nothing will get me to switch stations faster. I hope the radio stations that play that horrible sonofabitch discount anybody paying for ads that air immediately afterward, because I can't be the only one.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:04 PM 03-19-2023
https://youtu.be/CgUPdbsZYgU
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up