ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Sign former Bucs S Mike Edwards
RunKC 03:12 PM 03-17-2023

The #Chiefs are signing former #Bucs S Mike Edwards, source said. Coming off his best season with 82 tackles and two picks, he now lands in KC.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 17, 2023

It's a 1-year deal worth $3M with a chance to get to $5M with incentives, per source. https://t.co/aq33s4kRTP

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
cdcox 10:50 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I was told that Cook would have to make a "big leap" to not be replaced by this guy.
I wouldn't crown either Cook or Edwards at this point. There isn't that much difference between them. Competition is good.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:48 PM 03-17-2023
Lol

How on earth can any bengals fan that wants to be taken seriously say they didn’t fall off a little at safety thus far this offseason?

We’re all adults here. We can all nod in agreement that Bates and Bell were top notch defenders for Cincy and losing them both will hurt the defense.

That’s just common sense.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 12:26 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Filling holes before the draft.
Yeah but can he dunk?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:49 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
No, I agree with you. That quote was from THIS thread by a usual suspect.
I had people also say similar shit to me on Pacheco last year.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:13 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Lol

How on earth can any bengals fan that wants to be taken seriously say they didn’t fall off a little at safety thus far this offseason?

We’re all adults here. We can all nod in agreement that Bates and Bell were top notch defenders for Cincy and losing them both will hurt the defense.

That’s just common sense.
If given the choice, i'd keep Bates and Bell 9 days a week. My replies are more geared towards "bengals are screwed, mahomes gonna carve up" types of replies. As i said before, i trust in Anarumo's system but we'll all get to see soon enough.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:41 AM 03-18-2023
Nice signing. Ball hawk which is what we need for an aggressive scheme like Spags,
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:57 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
If given the choice, i'd keep Bates and Bell 9 days a week. My replies are more geared towards "bengals are screwed, mahomes gonna carve up" types of replies. As i said before, i trust in Anarumo's system but we'll all get to see soon enough.
Oh yes the Lou "I hope all Pat's receivers get injured, Kelce fluke fumbles, Pat takes a hit early 2nd half that scrambles his brain (like the previous AFCC that went unreported) and plays like Palko for a half defense". Oh yes he's so good...
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:05 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just watched the Locked on Chiefs analysis of this guy. According to them, basically we're looking at solid depth. Probably will back up Cook, and play STs.
Backup?

He’s likely the Thornhill replacement.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:08 PM 03-18-2023

Playing with the lead in the 4th quarter I can’t imagine how many picks @M__Edwards7 bout to have 😱 Mike one of the best ball hawks I ever played with at any level sheesh. Don’t believe me just watch @Chiefs 🤝🏾💼 #LogKnows https://t.co/zdcp13quiv

— Logan Ryan (@RealLoganRyan) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:14 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
alr. this is it. this is the winner. veach is a boss god ****ing damn man
Print ‘em
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:23 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I wouldn't crown either Cook or Edwards at this point. There isn't that much difference between them. Competition is good.
I don’t have a ton of faith in Cook to be an above average starter right now, but hopefully he’ll make a solid leap in year 2.

I don’t know much about Edwards, but he played a ton of snaps for a pretty solid defense. PFF apparently thinks he had a shitty year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:27 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Backup?

He’s likely the Thornhill replacement.
Not my opinion; just reporting what Locked on Chiefs said. It'll probably end up being a competition between this guy and Cook. May the best man win.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:31 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Not my opinion; just reporting what Locked on Chiefs said. It'll probably end up being a competition between this guy and Cook. May the best man win.
The Chiefs play a lot of 3 safety alignments.

I don’t need any reporting to know that, either. Just look at the Dirty Dan useage in years past.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:44 PM 03-18-2023
Get. Better. Sources.

“Chiefs signed S Mike Edwards, formerly of the Bucs, to a one-year, $3 million contract.

The Chiefs let safety Juan Thornhill walk in free agency but have already found his replacement in Edwards.”
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:46 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Get. Better. Sources.

“Chiefs signed S Mike Edwards, formerly of the Bucs, to a one-year, $3 million contract.

The Chiefs let safety Juan Thornhill walk in free agency but have already found his replacement in Edwards.”
None of this means shit, neither does the locked on chiefs report. All we actually know is that he’s on the roster competing for a starting spot.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up