ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Drue Tranquill to Chiefs
RunKC 02:20 PM 03-17-2023

Sources: 1 year, up to $5M for Drue Tranquill to the #Chiefs, who I’m told chose Kansas City over five other suitors. https://t.co/NjlxDZVhlk

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 03:11 PM 03-17-2023
This literally seems like dude is tired of losing.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 03:13 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Bolton’s coverage skills are his weak spot. He also isn’t playing 100% of the snaps.
He played 98%
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:14 PM 03-17-2023
I can’t believe how many Willie Gay apologists exist here. The man is a good player but he’s not Derrick Johnson or any ring of honour level type player for Kansas City. He’s not a consistent tackler and is poor in coverage. Tranquil is a dawg, and Willie is going to have to ball out because he will lose snaps to this guy, because Tranquill is a complete football player. Veach just dragged his nuts with this acquisition. Love the competition this will create.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 03:14 PM 03-17-2023
A really curious signing. I wonder what the plan for him is. However, he seems a versatile guy that can make it difficult to know what the defense is doing. Seems like a guy you can use as a situational edge rusher, linebacker, and as a strong safety.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:16 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I can’t believe how many Willie Gay apologists exist here. The man is a good player but he’s not Derrick Johnson or any ring of honour level type player for Kansas City. He’s not a consistent tackler and is poor in coverage. Tranquil is a dawg, and Willie is going to have to ball out because he will lose snaps to this guy, because Tranquill is a complete football player. Veach just dragged his nuts with this acquisition. Love the competition this will create.

Tranquill had one good season and was an after thought-role player prior to it. A complete nobody on a relatively mediocre defense.

I'm not trying to hate on Tranquill, but Gay is really good LB that you're not giving enough credit to.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:18 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Tranquill had one good season and was an after thought-role player prior to it. A complete nobody on a relatively mediocre defense.

I'm not trying to hate on Tranquill, but Gay is really good LB that you're not giving enough credit to.
Tranquill is a good signing because we lack depth.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:18 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Tranquill is a good signing because we lack depth.
oh totally
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03:22 PM 03-17-2023

Definitely don’t view him as a Gay replacement, but as a young versatile lb that adds some diversity to our lb core, especially with his ability to cover.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:23 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Definitely don’t view him as a Gay replacement, but as a young versatile lb that adds some diversity to our lb core, especially with his ability to cover.
Absolutely.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 03:23 PM 03-17-2023
Chiefs are just loading up with talent no matter the position. Building that depth and flexibility. I love it.

The way it's going, I almost wouldn't be surprised if they moved up in the 1st for a higher impact guy, but no clue how that'd look.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:26 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Chiefs are just loading up with talent no matter the position. Building that depth and flexibility. I love it.

The way it's going, I almost wouldn't be surprised if they moved up in the 1st for a higher impact guy, but no clue how that'd look.
They should trade for Hopkins and grab the best speed rusher they can.

Force multipliers for all this other talent they're stacking.

This is going to be one sick squad if they do that.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:31 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Drafting Nolan Smith and going to a 3-4 base???
Who is nt
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:31 PM 03-17-2023
I’ll be honest, the only reason I knew who this dude was, was because of Madden
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:33 PM 03-17-2023

The guy wasn’t ever given a chance and was a very productive college player. Staley learned how to use him properly and when he got a proper snap share the guy became their most reliable defender. Veach strikes again
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:34 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
Who is nt
Wharton most likely
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up