ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 56
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown Jr signs with Bengals
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:19 PM 03-15-2023

Sources: Four-time Pro Bowl tackle and Super Bowl champ Orlando Brown Jr. is finalizing a four-year, $64.092 million front-loaded deal with the #Bengals that includes an over $31M signing bonus — largest ever for an o-lineman.

Brown’s agent, Michael Portner, confirmed the deal. pic.twitter.com/GFFZX0zLrs

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) March 16, 2023

[Reply]
Holladay 03:35 PM 03-19-2023
Huh? I've too many whiffs to even say solid.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:14 PM 03-19-2023
Bengals fans on Twitter really saying this man really took a discount bc of Joe Burrow.

I just can’t with these people
[Reply]
tredadda 06:22 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bengals fans on Twitter really saying this man really took a discount bc of Joe Burrow.

I just can’t with these people
:-) He took a discount because he F-ed around and found out. Cincinnati was most likely his best offer. He wasn’t taking any discount if he didn’t have to.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:27 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Based on everything I’ve heard from the few people I know who’ve spent any significant amount of time there, Cincinnati is a boring dump. That being said I’d book a flight there immediately for either one of those two piles of perfection. Might just be that I’m in the middle of a 90-day workout program where I’m living on chicken and veggies and I’d consider strangling someone with my bare hands for a big plate of spaghetti with cheese, onions, and beans piled on it - but right now it literally looks like the best thing on planet earth.
I used to eat that a lot back in college and right after. Just used regular Hormel/Wolf chili out of a can most of the time. Hit it with a generous dose of yellow mustard and a couple tablespoons of Frank's Red Hot to balance all the savoriness. Yumm. Probably would give me a heart attack now. And/or cause the mother of all constipation episodes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:02 PM 03-19-2023
I got the Bengals going 0-17 next year
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:06 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
How many sacks does OBJ allow?

I'm going with 100!

And his man boobies will get even bigger!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:10 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
How many sacks does OBJ allow?

I'm going with 100!

And his man boobies will get even bigger!
He’ll be the first player to miss games due to high cholesterol this year
[Reply]
JPH83 02:16 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
If Taylor ends up being cheaper its because Brown ended up being better. The chances of either one of these guys seeing the final year on their deal is slim and Taylor is more expensive out of the chute.
I think this is about right. We're either getting cheaper or better, probably not both. But we might get cheaper and roughly equivalent in pass protection/worse in run blocking. If that's how it shakes out then it's probably a win.Right now, before JT has played at LT, it's a better deal for the Bengals
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 07:03 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I think this is about right. We're either getting cheaper or better, probably not both. But we might get cheaper and roughly equivalent in pass protection/worse in run blocking. If that's how it shakes out then it's probably a win.Right now, before JT has played at LT, it's a better deal for the Bengals
After Tunsil extended with the Texans, we got cheaper. Taylor is signed for 4 years at below market. We need him to perform at a high level, wherever.

OBJ's contract with the Bungles is falling fast.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:21 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
After Tunsil extended with the Texans, we got cheaper. Taylor is signed for 4 years at below market. We need him to perform at a high level, wherever.

OBJ's contract with the Bungles is falling fast.
Below market? If he plays RT he's the highest paid RT in the game. If he plays LT he's 4th. That aint below market, and was there anyone pegging him as one of the highest paid tackles in the NFL prior to the deal? We need him to perform at a high level, period.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:35 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
That's exactly what Skyline is and yes, it's awesome.
Not exactly. There's no fucking cinnamon in it.

It is not awesome. You probably eat paint chips too. I take that back.

You definitely eat paint chips.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:43 AM 03-20-2023
Poor bastard in here defending skyline chili. You’re living inside of a butthole and the signature food is cinnamon chili with cheddar cheese on spaghetti. What a depressing place
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:51 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Yeah...no it isn't.
Yes it is.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:54 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I'm thinking 0-16 and they're so bad along the way, the NFL won't allow them to play the 17th game for fear of damaging the integrity of The Shield too much.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:56 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not exactly. There's no ****ing cinnamon in it.

It is not awesome. You probably eat paint chips too. I take that back.

You definitely eat paint chips.
It's the most amazing dish that hits the taste buds like none other ever created.

And i only eat paint chips if there's skyline on it.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 56
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up