ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 258
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:15 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
How does this make sense when the league year hasn’t turned yet and he was on our super bowl roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His contract expired 2/21.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:19 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
How does this make sense when the league year hasn’t turned yet and he was on our super bowl roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was he on the active roster? I thought that he was on the PS and elevated for the game.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:27 AM 03-03-2023
K. Mack is evidently being released.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:38 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
K. Mack is evidently being released.
33 or 34?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:44 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is why I just don't think they're gonna roll out a rookie LT.

People are gonna be mad when we pay OBJ and we're gonna go thru this whole thing every game. Should be a real fun time.
It's the one argument I can really see for playing OBJ on the tag one more season.

We got handcuffed a bit by his bizarre approach to extension discussions and it left us stuck in the middle since it mostly fell apart after the draft. This time around we can approach the draft differently, get that developmental OT, play him on the tag one more time and walk away next season.

Typically I'm 100% opposed to playing a guy on the tag for a second season but in this particular instance, there might be some utility in it.
[Reply]
O.city 11:02 AM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's the one argument I can really see for playing OBJ on the tag one more season.

We got handcuffed a bit by his bizarre approach to extension discussions and it left us stuck in the middle since it mostly fell apart after the draft. This time around we can approach the draft differently, get that developmental OT, play him on the tag one more time and walk away next season.

Typically I'm 100% opposed to playing a guy on the tag for a second season but in this particular instance, there might be some utility in it.
Depends how the draft falls.

Brown Jr seems to be really involved and embedded well into the locker room, it's a tight knit group and he played well down the stretch. I just don't see them moving on, unless he just goes wild with contract demands.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:10 PM 03-03-2023
Sounds like possible Lamar to Washington trade
[Reply]
Mecca 12:12 PM 03-03-2023
If that happens you can basically mark in the Ravens moving around for a QB.
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 12:12 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Damn I was wanting to see him in Miami.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:32 PM 03-03-2023
Imagine being OC for Mahomes who’s basically unlimited, then having to completely dumb down the offense for Lamar. Lamar is a fun player to watch, but he’s got limitations!!
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:09 PM 03-03-2023
This is why I just don't think they're gonna roll out a rookie LT.

People are gonna be mad when we pay OBJ and we're gonna go thru this whole thing every game. Should be a real fun time.
No matter what they do people are going to bitch about it. They could draft the 2nd coming of Anthony Munoz and some dipshit on CP will be screaming how bad he sucks every time he gives up a pressure.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:14 PM 03-03-2023
Pretty sure that is based off of a fake report.

Edit: it was a prank
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Imagine being OC for Mahomes who’s basically unlimited, then having to completely dumb down the offense for Lamar. Lamar is a fun player to watch, but he’s got limitations!!
EB's real strength is coordinating the running game. He might actually be the perfect guy to help Lamar at this point.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:41 PM 03-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Pretty sure that is based off of a fake report.

Edit: it was a prank
Damn internet
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:55 PM 03-03-2023
Depends how the draft falls.

Brown Jr seems to be really involved and embedded well into the locker room, it's a tight knit group and he played well down the stretch. I just don't see them moving on, unless he just goes wild with contract demands.
Did you miss last year?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 258
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up