ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 333
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:02 AM 01-01-2023

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C
[Reply]
nychief 06:31 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why are people so sensitive? Twitter is literally full of people melting down and accounts the cover the Royals being unhappy.
Because this team is deeply depressing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:31 PM 01-19-2023
What did Chapman do?
[Reply]
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What did Chapman do?
Apparently he missed a playoff workout and has a history of domestic violence.

Twitter is up in arms he got signed and led to more talk of Bauer being an awful person that better not get signed.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:39 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by nychief:
Because this team is deeply depressing.
I meant about signing Chapman not the team being asshole.
[Reply]
dmahurin 06:42 PM 01-19-2023
I meant about signing Chapman not the team being asshole.
He supposedly beat up his gf and shot a gun in the air I read
[Reply]
Mecca 06:45 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
He supposedly beat up his gf and shot a gun in the air I read
Yea but he's not in jail... People need to relax a bit.

When I'm seeing shit like no women should attend royals games, vote no on the stadium and I want fire Pioli style banners flown over the stadium because the Royals support domestic violence, that annoys me.

If you make it impossible for redemption why would anyone that does something wrong try?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:49 PM 01-19-2023
Yea but he's not in jail... People need to relax a bit.

When I'm seeing shit like no women should attend royals games, vote no on the stadium and I want fire Pioli style banners flown over the stadium because the Royals support domestic violence, that annoys me.

If you make it impossible for redemption why would anyone that does something wrong try?
Remember this
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16743288
[Reply]
Mecca 06:51 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Remember this
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16743288
Sure, I get that but the issue is people make decisions based on this shit. Like there are literally people that think no one will sign Bauer because of backlash...that's sad as fuck.

It's just sad and stupid.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:52 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Why? We have a great young exciting core and like to see what they can do under competence coaching.
Even if I’m wearing blue-tinted shades, I don’t see a great young exciting core. There’s Witt, Melendez and singer. Beyond that, there’s a ton of question marks (frankly there’s questions about those 3 as well). We’ve been horrible at drafting and developing and there doesn’t appear to be much premium talent on the way.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:09 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by tk13:
Yeah obviously the allegations are the biggest thing he gets attention for but it seems like people forget the guy has a history of questionable decisions.
Yep, and no evidence of taking any accountability in his locker room for it, if beat writers are to be believed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:28 PM 01-19-2023
I personally wouldn't give a shit one way or the other on Bauer but that dude did some pretty gnarly shit. The pics of those girls after they had 'consensual' sex with him look like they'd been involved in a bar fight.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:34 PM 01-19-2023
lets flip all our good players for prospects...
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 08:43 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I personally wouldn't give a shit one way or the other on Bauer but that dude did some pretty gnarly shit. The pics of those girls after they had 'consensual' sex with him look like they'd been involved in a bar fight.
So gnarly her request for a restraining order got thrown out and no charges were ever filed. Bauer is currently suing her. You should dig into the actual facts of the case - you might be surprised to find out that it is unlikely that he did anything more gnarly than be naive.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:36 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Even if I’m wearing blue-tinted shades, I don’t see a great young exciting core. There’s Witt, Melendez and singer. Beyond that, there’s a ton of question marks (frankly there’s questions about those 3 as well). We’ve been horrible at drafting and developing and there doesn’t appear to be much premium talent on the way.
A top 3 system in all of baseball that won at every minor league level and they all got called up together but under a bumbling idiot of a manager and pitching coach.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:05 PM 01-19-2023
Are the Royals battling Brady Singer in arbitration right now over 300K?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 333
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up