ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 407 of 432
« First < 307357397403404405406407 408409410411417 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:27 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Harris almost cost us a national championship by running out of bounds because he wasn’t paying attention.
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
One happened last year at the end of the NC too when he stepped out of bounds. We just got away with that one.

I do believe fatigue becomes a factor in his sometimes poor decision making. We ask a ton out of him on both ends because we don’t have an adequate backup.
Yep. If this was the karmic restoration of us getting off scot free from that miscue then it was worth it.

Hopefully some weight gets pulled from him next year.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:32 PM 03-19-2023
Harris is about as reliable and good with the ball as anyone we’ve ever had. Why is this a topic? He plays about as smart as any guy I’ve seen there in 35 years of watching
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:51 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Harris is about as reliable and good with the ball as anyone we’ve ever had. Why is this a topic? He plays about as smart as any guy I’ve seen there in 35 years of watching
Dude I love me some Dajuan. Favorite point guard I've ever had at KU.

He has the occasional brain fart, though, and it's okay to acknowledge that. Usually it's small potatoes in the scheme of things. But, without Self, and with Wilson and Kev missing their front ends, it ended up being among the factors that swung the game.

But 100 out of 100 times you better believe I still want him out there.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:55 PM 03-19-2023
I mean, what player doesn’t?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:02 PM 03-19-2023
This is a sports discussion board. It is where we discuss sports. Here we are discussing a sporting event that recently happened and a play that happened within the said event. Additionally, we are discussing a player that committed two significant turnovers in one possession tournament games in consecutive years. We are discussing this while still loving said player.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:18 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is a sports discussion board. It is where we discuss sports. Here we are discussing a sporting event that recently happened and a play that happened within the said event. Additionally, we are discussing a player that committed two significant turnovers in one possession tournament games in consecutive years. We are discussing this while still loving said player.
Why do you hate Dajuan?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:19 PM 03-19-2023
Guy hates Dejuan!

BURN THE HERETIC
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:29 PM 03-19-2023
Kinda feels like had KU got by Arkansas they would have had a really good chance at repeating. Think UConn & Texas would have been really tough aside from that FAU,Michigan St, Miami, Kstate, UCLA (destroyed by injuries), Creighton, Princeton, Gonzaga, (don't see TCU beating them in a big ga e), Alabama seems like they can easily be had if you take Miller out, and Houston aside from 1 run has been rather underwhelming IMO, and I'm not sure are SDSU
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:14 PM 03-19-2023

The lack of “freedom of movement” in most NCAA tournament games is alarming. Hard hand checks, holding cutters, bumping cutters, pushing screeners before ballscreen just to name a few. Wildly different than regular season.

— Chris Mack (@CoachChrisMack) March 19, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Kinda feels like had KU got by Arkansas they would have had a really good chance at repeating. Think UConn & Texas would have been really tough aside from that FAU,Michigan St, Miami, Kstate, UCLA (destroyed by injuries), Creighton, Princeton, Gonzaga, (don't see TCU beating them in a big ga e), Alabama seems like they can easily be had if you take Miller out, and Houston aside from 1 run has been rather underwhelming IMO, and I'm not sure are SDSU
I doubt it myself. UConn and UCLA are both better than us this year and Zaga is right there as well. It was a horrific bracket to be put in.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:21 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Not for the Big 12. It seemed like a season long way of officiating.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:33 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Dude I love me some Dajuan. Favorite point guard I've ever had at KU.
I have been a fan since 1986, and while Harris is very good, I would take Frank Mason first, and then I would take Graham, and then Collins, before I would take Harris.

And honestly, that is actually a huge compliment for Harris, as Mason was the unanimous CPOY, and Graham and Collins were All-Americans.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:48 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Not for the Big 12. It seemed like a season long way of officiating.
Those KU/KSU games where both teams averaged about 24 fouls each in each game. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:07 AM 03-20-2023
:-)

In this Rupp Rafters thread: Kansas has 26 more wins than UK in the last 3 years

And I quote

Originally Posted by KYExtemper:
I get that overall Kansas has done better but its easier to get those wins in the Big 12 than run through the guantlet that that SEC has become. Not an excuse, mind you, but I think about 10 of that win margin can be owed to that.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:09 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)

In this Rupp Rafters thread: Kansas has 26 more wins than UK in the last 3 years

And I quote
And when called out on it..... :-)

Originally Posted by KYExtemper:
Yeah, I admit my argument sucks and I take it back. No idea what I was thinking about. Sometimes when I think of Big 12 basketball I think of teams that always fall short but keep forgetting West Virginia is out there.

[Reply]
Page 407 of 432
« First < 307357397403404405406407 408409410411417 > Last »
Up