ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 435
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160200250 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:41 PM 11-18-2019
He was very good tonight and would have been even better at a normal altitude!!!
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 10:41 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He was very good tonight and would have been even better at a normal altitude!!!
Yip!
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:42 PM 11-18-2019
Now he needs to do this against a starting tackle
[Reply]
Great Expectations 10:51 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Now he needs to do this against a starting tackle
You can’t be serious, like everyone in the NFL you play who is lined up against you. He moved around a lot, they knew where he was, accounted for it and he made plays. It is exactly what we want him to do, give credit when it is due.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:52 PM 11-18-2019
Frank Clark DID NOT suck tonight.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:53 PM 11-18-2019
Great. He's finally demonstrated he can ball against shitty backup tackles.

Justin Houston post-pay day did that a lot. Let's at least try to get that kind of production out of him on a consistent basis whenever we face crap offensive lines.

Tell you what. I'll suck his dick if he breaks Tom Brady's neck.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:53 PM 11-18-2019
Sack
Big TFL in key moment
Forced a fumble
Forced 2 INT’s (Honey Badger dropped one of them)
Defended a pass
Defended the run nicely

Complete performance. Best single game performance of any player on defense this season
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:55 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Justin Houston post-pay day did that a lot. Let's at least try to get that kind of production out of him on a consistent basis whenever we face crap offensive lines.

Whiny little bitches up in here
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 PM 11-18-2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:59 PM 11-18-2019

I agree that it needs to become consistent but he was getting chipped a lot. It’s not like he was just 1v1 vs. a scrub all night.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 11:00 PM 11-18-2019
He was fantastic this week. F**k off you whiny bitches.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:01 PM 11-18-2019

I hate this ****ing narrative.

Von Miller padded his stats beating the shit out of Donald ****ing Stephenson twice a year.

DJLN can’t be quick enough to suck off Khalil Mack but that mother****er got DPOTY and first team All-Pro in a season where FOUR of his 11 sacks were against the shitty Broncos and Michael ****ing Schofield.

Which reminds me. If the Chargers OL sucks ass, what did Chris Jones do tonight against a backup center? No tackles, no sacks, no TFL. 2 passes defended and one of them was Rivers hitting his helmet :-)

We gonna throw that narrative on him?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 PM 11-18-2019
this dude had TWO sacks tonight and the NFL needs to update it god dammit

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:04 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I hate this fucking narrative.

Von Miller padded his stats beating the shit out of Donald fucking Stephenson twice a year.

DJLN can’t be quick enough to suck off Khalil Mack but that motherfucker got DPOTY and first team All-Pro in a season where FOUR of his 11 sacks were against the shitty Broncos and Michael fucking Schofield.

Which reminds me. If the Chargers OL sucks ass, what did Chris Jones do to isn’t? No tackles, no sacks, no TFL. 2 passes defended and one of them was Rivers hitting his helmet :-)

We gonna throw that narrative on him?
I don't expect him to do this kind of thing against great OLs. But I do expect him to make small contributions and do little things. He has yet to demonstrate that.

Good for him and his big game. Congratulations, Frank Clark.

Please fucking do this in the playoffs.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:05 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this dude had TWO sacks tonight and the NFL needs to update it god dammit

That one goes down in the stat sheet as an INT for Nnadi. No sack for Clark.
[Reply]
Page 150 of 435
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160200250 > Last »
Up