ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 315
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:57 PM 04-08-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Ok, so I'm bored tonight, so I'm setting my line up for week 7, and my starting CB (Coty Sensabaugh) is now a Safety? Why?

He's been a CB all season. :-)

Not only that, but him being listed as a S now, not a CB, SS or FS, he's NOT available in any DB position. I sure hope this wasn't the case for week

6? He was my starting RCB.
Ok, it should be fixed.

What happened? I updated the database for 2019. I kept trying to think if there were any unintended consequences of doing that now, while league 2 was still simulating. I overlooked position changes. I have rolled back the database to 2018, so things should be back to normal, but EVERYONE needs to check rosters carefully.

Also, league 2 may have received an email about your league is about to begin. Just ignore that email.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:40 AM 04-09-2020
Thanks! :-)
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 06:46 AM 04-09-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Ok, it should be fixed.

What happened? I updated the database for 2019. I kept trying to think if there were any unintended consequences of doing that now, while league 2 was still simulating. I overlooked position changes. I have rolled back the database to 2018, so things should be back to normal, but EVERYONE needs to check rosters carefully.

Also, league 2 may have received an email about your league is about to begin. Just ignore that email.
My son's team wouldn't allow him to start Jonathan Joseph (pretty sure that's who it was) at RCB last Saturday, but it would at nickel corner. Then it allowed it again on Tuesday. I thought that was strange.
[Reply]
Old Dog 08:23 AM 04-09-2020
I'm not getting any Emails whatsoever....I can't figure out if I've turned them off somehow or what. I try to click on "Turn on auto notify" under communication and it doesn't seem to do anything......FWIW, I'm not bitching about it, just dunno if I screwed something up or if it's wonky
[Reply]
cdcox 03:48 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I'm not getting any Emails whatsoever....I can't figure out if I've turned them off somehow or what. I try to click on "Turn on auto notify" under communication and it doesn't seem to do anything......FWIW, I'm not bitching about it, just dunno if I screwed something up or if it's wonky
I just sent you a test message. Did you get it? Also, check your spam folder. If so, you should get the messages from here forward. If not, let me know and I will dig some more.
[Reply]
cdcox 03:53 PM 04-10-2020
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
My son's team wouldn't allow him to start Jonathan Joseph (pretty sure that's who it was) at RCB last Saturday, but it would at nickel corner. Then it allowed it again on Tuesday. I thought that was strange.
If he was listed as nickel corner, then it won't let him select another position. If he sets the nickle corner to another player (use street free agent if need be) he should be able to put Joseph at RCB. If that still doesn't work, try refreshing the page.

If that doesn't work, let me know. This kind of bug easiest to check when it is actually happening.
[Reply]
Old Dog 08:28 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I just sent you a test message. Did you get it? Also, check your spam folder. If so, you should get the messages from here forward. If not, let me know and I will dig some more.
Got it (in my regular inbox).....no idea what I had screwed up. Thank you
[Reply]
cdcox 11:37 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
Got it (in my regular inbox).....no idea what I had screwed up. Thank you
I think you had the auto-notify setting wrong. It was fine when I checked it, but you said you had recently goofed with it. That probably got it set the right way. My bad, in not making the control clearer. On the fix list.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:37 PM 04-11-2020
Saturday sims are going up now.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:51 PM 04-14-2020
Simulations are up. Halfway through the season, and there are two 7-1 teams. Rigged. Definitely rigged.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:28 AM 04-15-2020
There are two 5-3 teams currently on the outside looking in for the post-season in the Lunar conference right now.

Big time have/have not dynamic going on.

Dak Prescott needs to get rid of the football. His OL is giving up a pressure rate of 29% - good for 7th in the league. Meanwhile he's taken 25 sacks, good for 2nd worst in the league.

The remaining teams in the top 10 for sacks surrendered have an average pressure rating against of 36.2.

Dak's line is giving him plenty of time and providing quality protection - dude just won't unload the damn football.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:34 AM 04-15-2020
Hey Clay - Travis Kelce's stats through 8 games:

44 receptions
678 yards
8 touchdowns.

Drew Brees:

204/288, 2312 yards and 20 TDs; 109 passer rating.

Git gud, brah.

You just can't gameplan for shit.
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:46 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hey Clay - Travis Kelce's stats through 8 games:

44 receptions
678 yards
8 touchdowns.

Drew Brees:

204/288, 2312 yards and 20 TDs; 109 passer rating.

Git gud, brah.

You just can't gameplan for shit.
Brees has been great. If only I didn't have Sutton for my d-coordinator I might have more than 2 wins. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:56 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Brees has been great. If only I didn't have Sutton for my d-coordinator I might have more than 2 wins. :-)
NOBODY is playing defense right now. So....kinda like the real NFL I guess.

I mean Watson and Ryan have zero interceptions and something like 45 TDs between 'em. Dak's thrown 1 (jesus he's a dink and dunker, though; serious Alex Smith stuff w/ the guy. Making Goedert a stud and wildly under-utilizing Julio).

If you have a QB Rating against of under 90 right now, you're kicking ass.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:10 AM 04-15-2020
good game cdcox.

I was on the 2 yard line, and scored a td only to be brought back on an offensive holding call with 52 sec left and then we were on the 4 yard line with 4 sec left with a chance to tie/win and my TE dropped the effing pass.

Dude... I have way too many penalties ... 451 on defense and 133 on offense... can you see if that is due to my players being ridiculously flagged in the NFL in 2018.

PS: I decided to punt from the 38 yard line and then the 39 yard line, but then tried to kick it from the 41 and missed. Was this due to having only a min left in the 2nd quarter?
[Reply]
Page 200 of 315
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Up