ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 104
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 PM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
had plenty of posts bringing up his weaknesses and saying that he wouldn’t amount to shit.
I absolutely never said that.

Not sure why anyone should be held "accountable" for not believing in a player who isn't on the fucking roster. You've always been an idiot over this shit.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:02 AM 03-13-2023
Calm down Clayster
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:19 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I absolutely never said that.

Not sure why anyone should be held "accountable" for not believing in a player who isn't on the fucking roster. You've always been an idiot over this shit.
For me, it's the gatekeeping. It is ridiculous for you, or anyone else, to criticize or demean other fans because you deem that they don't match your level of homerism or enthusiasm about anything the team does, on or off the field.

Gatekeeping is for little men who need to feel big. Gatekeeping is for people who are unhappy with something in their life, and need the artificial self-esteem boost that comes from pretending to be better than someone else.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:53 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
For me, it's the gatekeeping. It is ridiculous for you, or anyone else, to criticize or demean other fans because you deem that they don't match your level of homerism or enthusiasm about anything the team does, on or off the field.
Who started the thread? THAT'S RIGHT.

DAMN STRAIGHT I'LL GATEKEEP AROUND THESE PARTS.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:54 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But did you graze his leg after a drive home from a 24-0 comeback against the Texans after collapsing into each others’ arms in the parking lot in a warm embrace and then sharing a ride home?
Oh, so slapping you in the face WASN'T the best way to endear myself then? Whoops.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:10 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

Gatekeeping is for little men who need to feel big. Gatekeeping is for people who are unhappy with something in their life, and need the artificial self-esteem boost that comes from pretending to be better than someone else.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
In Tapatalk

1. Me
2. Settings
3. Signature
4. Turn that shit the fuck off
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:05 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In Tapatalk

1. Me
2. Settings
3. Signature
:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:27 PM 03-13-2023
In Tapatalk

1. Me

2. Settings

3. Signature

I didn't realize it was bothering anyone, and I was just too lazy to fix it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:14 PM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Oh, so slapping you in the face WASN'T the best way to endear myself then? Whoops.
That was a mere regular season game against the Jaguars with a Chris Jones pick six, but it was still magic.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:20 PM 03-19-2023
Oldie but a goodie. The REALLY good stuff stars at the 10 minute mark or so. However, all of it is pretty good.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:38 PM 03-26-2023
JUICY

[Reply]
suzzer99 08:28 PM 03-26-2023

I’m my interview with Chiefs coach Andy Reid, which will air @nflnetwork this week, he tells me QB Patrick Mahomes’ ankle is healing, addresses the wide receivers and discussed how players have structured contracts to allow them to keep building a championship roster. pic.twitter.com/owDIHwD54F

— Steve Wyche (@wyche89) March 26, 2023

Why are they sitting so close?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:31 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Why are they sitting so close?
Coach looks like he's about to reach out and choke him..
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:43 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Coach looks like he's about to reach out and choke him..
The situation definitely looks a little Arrid.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:51 AM 03-27-2023
This utter dumb**** wrote this DURING OUR SUPER BOWL SEASON

Oh, and guess who he got pats on the back from? The usual suspects of reeruned football opinions:
Wow. Your little vagina got abused hard by a joke about Andy, didnt it?

Get yourself a rape kit done, ASAP.

I absolutely LOVE revisionist history posts, as if Andy Reid NEVER shit his pants on a KC sideline, nobody was critical of his decisions ever, and he was always this infallible brilliant coach.

Sure pal.

Thats why Andy won 0 superbowls before the best football player who ever lived fell into his lap.

Thats why Andy has lost more games he was favored to win in post season history than any other coach.

Get the fuck out of here digging up old post before Reid won anything.

Youre pathetic. Its hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 104
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103 > Last »
Up