ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 188
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:46 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
:-) It gets me just as high as the shit I bought in the 90s behind the Taco Bell
I kind of feel the same way. But then I realize were it is probably just because we were younger, stupid and happy to get a bag of weed.

Now it is 5-10 mins away to your doorstep and not seedy, in both respects. .
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:53 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I did not smoke pot in the 90s.
I was super confused over what indo was.
You should have a flash back day. Use only finger scales and fold top sandwich bags. Maybe have the budtender lick the bag shut to make it feel real nostalgic.

Make sure to have a nickel on hand to check those scales. Don't want nobody bitchin
[Reply]
penguinz 10:07 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
You should have a flash back day. Use only finger scales and fold top sandwich bags. Maybe have the budtender lick the bag shut to make it feel real nostalgic.

Make sure to have a nickel on hand to check those scales. Don't want nobody bitchin

Had to always have it handy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 AM 03-20-2023
Those whom attest to it being amongst the best they have ever had love the strain because of the purely cerebral high it produces.
Well that seals it - I gotta get me some Cat Piss.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:14 AM 03-20-2023
cheetah piss and cat piss are not the same.

cat piss is a phenotype of super silver haze made by greenhouse seeds. which is a skunk, nl, haze cross. cheetah piss is bred by cookies fam and is a lemonade, gelato 42 and london pound cake cross.
I've never had anything in the first family. Of the second family, I've had lemonade, London pound cake, and about a half dozen hybrids of the two - lemon cake is one I've had a couple of times now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:56 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
JFC! What has smoking weed turned into? Back in the day, you had skunk, sensimilla, and just good ole weed! This future gen is LOST! :-)

Now you have flavors? Like vodka and Crown? SMH!
They're not flavors, they're strains.

It's like back in the day we had one kind of popcorn. Now we have white, red, blue, and all kinds of other varieties of popcorn.

As someone who started smoking in the late 80's, I find the current environment to be awesome. I love it, it's a completely new frontier of learning for me.
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:12 AM 03-20-2023

Should be added:

Be at a Trailer with two mean black dogs whilst your guy makes the run.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Should be added:

Be at a Trailer with two mean black dogs whilst your guy makes the run.
A Rott and a Pit no less.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:50 PM 03-20-2023
Oh you poor things, I had to actually flirt with dudes of questionable everything to get my weed.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:55 PM 03-20-2023
Oh you poor things, I had to actually flirt with dudes of questionable everything to get my weed.
Well did they smell your crotch and growl?

Cause that's what the Pit and Rotts would do to me.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:09 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Well did they smell your crotch and growl?

Cause that's what the Pit and Rotts would do to me.
I was fine with that. It's the hand licking that wigged me out.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:12 PM 03-20-2023
I was fine with that. It's the hand licking that wigged me out.
Ok, you win
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:26 PM 03-20-2023
:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 05:27 AM 03-23-2023
There are people yelling in DC at 5:30 AM.

I need to work harder.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:30 AM 03-23-2023
Hypothetically, let's say I found some weed gummies in my medicine cabinet and I have a 5 day weekend coming up. If I were to take one of these things, would my system be cleaned out by the following Thursday morning when I go back to work?

I'm about 190lbs and 6'2. Not fat but a little bit of a beer belly as a grow older lmao. I haven't smoked or done any drugs in my 30s at all... but I messed around with em in my 20s on occasion.

I'm thinking about popping one of them Friday night after work and chilling out
[Reply]
Page 170 of 188
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180 > Last »
Up