ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 172
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:25 PM 07-28-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Anyone watch the Aussie TV show "Dead Lucky"?
it's not even two episodes into its first season. chances are slim anyone has seen it yet. :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 09:15 PM 07-28-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
it's not even two episodes into its first season. chances are slim anyone has seen it yet. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:49 PM 07-28-2018
I watched both tonight along with Outcast
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:09 AM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I watched both tonight along with Outcast
two comments about the show, but no true review? you want us to watch it to tell you if it's any good? :-) j/k how is it :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 07:40 AM 07-29-2018
This looks like it's going to be a solid show. If you liked Sons Of Anarchy, you'll like this. The same guy that created SOS is doing this one, Kurt Sutter.

Set to premiere on September 4, 2018 on FX

Mayans MC

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:01 AM 07-29-2018
two comments about the show, but no true review? you want us to watch it to tell you if it's any good? :-) j/k how is it :-)
It's another cop/ detective series. I think it's going to pan out into a good show.
[Reply]
Miles 09:34 AM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
This looks like it's going to be a solid show. If you liked Sons Of Anarchy, you'll like this. The same guy that created SOS is doing this one, Kurt Sutter.

Set to premiere on September 4, 2018 on FX

Mayans MC
Also see no Peggy Bundy in the main cast credits which is also good.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:28 PM 07-29-2018
The redhead sheriff on Wynoma Earp is "rub one out" material. Nicole Haught
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:52 AM 07-31-2018
Man, season 3 of Last Chance U is pretty wild. Independence (KS) Community College and their coach from Compton. Dude is raw AF. I read the Chiefs brought him in for a cup of coffee when he was a player. It's enjoyable in a society is fucked kind of way though. Sounds like they reupped for season 4 in Independence as well.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:07 PM 08-04-2018
Best clip so far from Yellowstone...

Its NSFW

Spoiler!

[Reply]
joombo 05:00 AM 08-06-2018
Peaky Blinders my fav
It's definitely worth watching
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:42 PM 08-06-2018
Originally Posted by joombo:
Peaky Blinders my fav
It's definitely worth watching
By Order of the Peaky Fuckin Blinders

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:44 PM 08-06-2018
I watched The Last Tycoon on Amazon. I thought it was a good watch. The production value is really good. There is some pretty nice camera work that really fits instead of “Hey look what I can do!”

The story is a period piece from 30s Hollywood(land). If you don’t dig period pieces don’t watch. I like period pieces and this has a lot of nuance in the story that didn’t beat you over the head.

Spoiler!

I’ve been mulling over it for hours and I guess that’s the mark of a good story. Very thought provoking.

In other news, we need to bring back that style of makeup and attire. They made some pretty ordinary looking girls look top shelf. Lily Collins is a dime piece, but some of the other gals or fairly ordinary but looked really good.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:31 PM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
No, but I now realize how long it's been since I last saw Rachel Griffiths.
Googling "Rachel Griffiths nude" will give you an eyefull of happy.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:39 PM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I watched The Last Tycoon on Amazon. I thought it was a good watch. The production value is really good. There is some pretty nice camera work that really fits instead of “Hey look what I can do!”

The story is a period piece from 30s Hollywood(land). If you don’t dig period pieces don’t watch. I like period pieces and this has a lot of nuance in the story that didn’t beat you over the head.

Spoiler!

I’ve been mulling over it for hours and I guess that’s the mark of a good story. Very thought provoking.

In other news, we need to bring back that style of makeup and attire. They made some pretty ordinary looking girls look top shelf. Lily Collins is a dime piece, but some of the other gals or fairly ordinary but looked really good.
I watched( binged, that series a few months back. Yes, it was a very well made and interesting story and the details were amazing but the cars were hard not to drool over. (after you were done with Lily that is.)

Enjoy

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
Page 46 of 172
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up