ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Sign former Bucs S Mike Edwards
RunKC 03:12 PM 03-17-2023

The #Chiefs are signing former #Bucs S Mike Edwards, source said. Coming off his best season with 82 tackles and two picks, he now lands in KC.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 17, 2023

It's a 1-year deal worth $3M with a chance to get to $5M with incentives, per source. https://t.co/aq33s4kRTP

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
-King- 05:33 AM 11-07-2023
Rewatching the play I can't get over how he immediately started blocking as soon as he lateraled the ball to Cook. Like, that's just a crazy amount of awareness and effort. He's been so good for us.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:26 AM 11-07-2023
Edwards, Tranquill and Donovan Smith are taking up a combined $9 million or so against the cap. Think about that for a second. It’s deals like these that are the reason we will be constant Super Bowl contenders.

Veach is the best GM in football, and that’s really all there is to it.
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:44 AM 11-07-2023
Veach kills it with these roster fill in guys.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:52 AM 11-07-2023
I just can't get over how fucking good Veach is at these free agent deals and drafting. Like he basically can't miss on DB talent.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:09 AM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I just can't get over how ****ing good Veach is at these free agent deals and drafting. Like he basically can't miss on DB talent.
You have to give a lot of the credit for the DB situation to the coaches and the system, too. Clearly they create an environment that is very easy to thrive in. Veach knows the exact tools they're looking for and provides those types of guys, and they mold them into instant contributors.

It's truly amazing, especially in this day and age.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:32 AM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
You have to give a lot of the credit for the DB situation to the coaches and the system, too. Clearly they create an environment that is very easy to thrive in. Veach knows the exact tools they're looking for and provides those types of guys, and they mold them into instant contributors.

It's truly amazing, especially in this day and age.
Yeah I think Spags is probably a big part of the genius there too. He probably gets a ton of input into exactly what he's looking for.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 PM 11-07-2023
He reminds me of when the Chiefs brought in Mark Collins.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:32 PM 11-07-2023
Anybody see how big Joshua Williams' eyes were when the ball was lateraled? lmao
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up