ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Nzoner's Game Room>Drue Tranquill to Chiefs
RunKC 02:20 PM 03-17-2023

Sources: 1 year, up to $5M for Drue Tranquill to the #Chiefs, who I’m told chose Kansas City over five other suitors. https://t.co/NjlxDZVhlk

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 17, 2023

[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:43 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
This dude was born to be a Chief.

No way he goes anywhere this offseason.
LOVE him but someone is paying him good long-term starter money. We can't sign everyone.

It's gonna be Bolton, Chenal and the draft at LB I imagine.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:44 PM 01-30-2024
I guess I should've read the last few replies before mine. Maybe I'm off and he doesn't get paid. Would love him back on any kinda reasonable deal.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:48 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
This is exactly why we should have no trouble keeping him. I'm betting he signs a 2-year/$9 million type deal. Nobody else is going to offer him much more than that he's damn sure worth that kind of cost for this team. He fits so perfectly.
Yeah, I think that's probably right.

Off-ball 'backers are pretty fungible but for the right team at the right time they can be really valuable. Most teams aren't gonna pay a lot to bring one of those guys in, especially as they near their 30s.
[Reply]
Toad 04:54 PM 01-30-2024
Thank you Druuuuu!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:55 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
Reid > Mathieu

I saw Tranquill doing a commercial today pushing a product he was wearing around his neck.
I love Reid, Mathieu was All Pro twice with us.
[Reply]
philfree 07:36 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I love Reid, Mathieu was All Pro twice with us.
I can remember Mathieu lay the wood once in his tenure here. He was a great coach on the field and he snatched a few INTs but besides that I think he was overrated. I appreciate his contributions but to me Reid plays a better brand of ball.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:01 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And he was annoyingly good this season for NOLA.

Fuck him and his entire season of business decisions, man. What looked like a guy who was at the end of the road was really just a guy who was playing tentatively because he wanted to re-set the safety market in order to extend and we wouldn't oblige him.

I'd be less irritated by him if he had just sucked this season.
That twat was good this year?

Wasn't he fire roasted ass his first year down there and the idiot Saints fans were pissed at him?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:08 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I love Tranquil but he aint Bobby Wagner. Wagner is an outlier not a rule, he's always been fantastic.
Dude, Demario Davis is 35 and just notched 121 tackles.

He's not an outlier.

As I said, he's 29. He still has at least 4 solid seasons in him
[Reply]
Otter 08:14 PM 01-30-2024
Some audio issues but not too bad...

[Reply]
tredadda 08:21 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I can remember Mathieu lay the wood once in his tenure here. He was a great coach on the field and he snatched a few INTs but besides that I think he was overrated. I appreciate his contributions but to me Reid plays a better brand of ball.
He, along with Clark were instrumental in changing the culture of this defense after the 2018 embarrassment. Hard to quantify that value. Doesn’t mean either should still be on this roster, but I am thankful for that contribution.
[Reply]
philfree 08:30 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He, along with Clark were instrumental in changing the culture of this defense after the 2018 embarrassment. Hard to quantify that value. Doesn’t mean either should still be on this roster, but I am thankful for that contribution.
Totally agree.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up