ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 188 of 188
« First < 88138178184185186187188
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
excessive 06:26 PM Yesterday
Agree on the Sativa vs. Indica differences being made up. It's more about the individual profile: THC and CBD levels, terpenes, and when harvested and how cured.

As a home grower, I've stayed mostly consistent with the same varieties from the same growers. I've noticed uniformity across seed purchases when from the same grower. It doesn't happen often, but when I do come across the same strain from a different grower (usually freebies), I have noticed that each will be unique. Some similarities but also some differences. So, I wouldn't think it unusual to have the same strain vary across dispensary purchases, especially if they are from different growers.

Not sure what I'll be smoking this 420. I'm getting pretty bored with what's in the jars right now, as most of it is second generation, from clones of previous grows. I'm getting hyped about the next harvest, though, as I started from seed and went old school. Acapulco Gold and Pineapple Express II are looking real good. Also have a Super Lemon Haze and a new try, Ghost Train Haze, supposedly one of the strongest strains with THC levels in the upper 20s. That one is not looking good, though, probably my fault (nutrient burn is the likely culprit). But I took a couple clones before switching her over, so next grow I'll hold back on the nutrients.
[Reply]
Smed1065 06:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by rico:
Anyone ever quit for a while to lower your tolerance? If so how long?

I don’t know if I’ve gone more than 1-2 days without it since I was 18 years old, 23 years ago… but it’s been crazy expensive for me these past few years…
I use the 420 method. 4 day getting high 2 days off and it seems to work for me.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
You know it's nothin' but love for you, Kati. All love.

I'm very emotional.
[Reply]
philfree 11:09 AM Today
Pot is too good these days. It'd be cool to be able to roll a fatty and actually smoke the whole thing with a couple buddies taking up 15-20 minutes of time and just some good old enjoyment. These days it's like two hits off a bowl and you're done. I've reached the point where when I go to the dispensary I'm telling the Bud Tender that I don't want the strongest strain I want something I can actually sit and smoke. It's like the days of wake & bake with a cup of coffee. You take one hit and you're baked and while that's cool in a way it takes away the actual enjoyment of the smoking process.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:56 AM Today
Heading out to Vegas for a few days. Staying at Planet Hollywood. Who has a good recommendation on a close dispensary or one that does delivery?
[Reply]
crispystl 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Listened to a podcast on my long drive home from Texas last week. A professor from some college did a study. It basically debunked any true meaning from all these names dispensaries give a particular strain of weed. He bought a few bags of purple kush, AK-47, white rhino, what have you. He bought from random dispensaries. Even in different states. The AK-47, the purple kush, none of them had any similarities when bought at a different place under the same name. Even when it was bought in the same town.

The study also looked into the whole indica vs sativa thing. The indica is known to be a more chill high. The Sativa is known to give you energy. Blind study. 10 people sitting around getting baked. Zero consistency between the effects of the sativa or the indica. It's all random. Weed is weed. According to this guy anyway. What do you guys think? I smoke maybe 4-5 times a year. My dad is a daily smoker. I told him about this study, and he just got pissed off.

The indica sativa part is definitely true. I’ve smoked daily for over 25 years and I could never feel any difference between indicas and sativas. And TRUST me … I’ve experienced about every THC high imaginable 100s of times. It always kills
me when I hear some kid (that hasn’t even been on the planet as long as I’ve been smoking) tell me about how I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Smed1065 03:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
The indica sativa part is definitely true. I’ve smoked daily for over 25 years and I could never feel any difference between indicas and sativas. And TRUST me … I’ve experienced about every THC high imaginable 100s of times. It always kills
me when I hear some kid (that hasn’t even been on the planet as long as I’ve been smoking) tell me about how I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must be different. Sativa and Indica hit me different for sure but most these days are crossed it seems.
[Reply]
Page 188 of 188
« First < 88138178184185186187188
Up