ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Simms Reviews Chiefs vs Browns
Tribal Warfare 04:30 PM 09-13-2021

[Reply]
eDave 04:39 PM 09-13-2021
Nice. Love these. Is he wearing Pat's new shoes?

I don't agree the throw to Hill was crappy because it was behind. I know Pat placed it there because he saw Johnson hauling ass the other way.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:44 PM 09-13-2021
I'll watch it later, but Chris Simms is by far my favorite football talking head.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:53 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

I don't agree the throw to Hill was crappy because it was behind. I know Pat placed it there because he saw Johnson hauling ass the other way.
I was wondering about the shoes as well.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:36 PM 09-14-2021
Updated OP
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:43 PM 09-14-2021
Nice analysis. Think Chris is absolutely right. CLE is still a young, inexperienced team, even at HC. They came out and gave KC everything cold handle (4 consecutive 75+ yd drives, 3 for TDs), and were actually on their way to yet another when our D forced that Chubb fumble, giving the Chiefs their best field position to that point. From there a couple poor decisions and a ST gaffe was all it took to flip the script.

If CLE learns from those mistakes, they'll be a tougher out in the playoffs.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:45 PM 09-14-2021

My opinion: If Mahomes leads Hill there, the DB has a play on the ball.....I think he purposely "back shouldered" it, because he knew that the DB couldn't (while not looking for the ball) stop on a dime, turn, and make that play.

I think the ball was exactly where it was meant to be

and if not, doesn't matter.....still a TD (Don't cover Hill one on one lol)
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:41 PM 09-14-2021
Hey sweet Chris Simms finally figured out that our defensive coordinator is "Spagnuolo" not "Spagnuola"
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 06:55 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nice analysis. Think Chris is absolutely right. CLE is still a young, inexperienced team, even at HC. They came out and gave KC everything cold handle (4 consecutive 75+ yd drives, 3 for TDs), and were actually on their way to yet another when our D forced that Chubb fumble, giving the Chiefs their best field position to that point. From there a couple poor decisions and a ST gaffe was all it took to flip the script.

Not to be a homer, but I think just the opposite. The Browns treated the game like this Super Bowl. Their emotional energy was high to start the game.

Additionally, they took their best swing at us while we were down 3 defensive starters and were breaking in a brand new offensive line with 3 guys getting their first regular season snaps.

We have more room to grow than they do throughout the season and they still couldn't beat us.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:04 PM 09-14-2021

They look like Nikes to me
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:08 PM 09-14-2021

Same old Browns to me. That's how losers close games.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:09 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
Not to be a homer, but I think just the opposite. The Browns treated the game like this Super Bowl. Their emotional energy was high to start the game.

Additionally, they took their best swing at us while we were down 3 defensive starters and were breaking in a brand new offensive line with 3 guys getting their first regular season snaps.

We have more room to grow than they do throughout the season and they still couldn't beat us.
You are correct
[Reply]
Coogs 05:04 AM 09-15-2021

Maybe this has been discussed before, but I think we beat the Browns without the punter dropping the ball. Even if he nails a 50 to 60 yard punt, I firmly believe Mahomes would have took us down the field to score. The stadium was electric at that point. 75 yard TD by Hill. Sack by Jones that lead to a 3 and out. No way Mahomes doesn't drive the field and we win anyway.

But the dropped snap lead to more electricity at the stadium and a quick lead in the game which was nice! Just think it was over anyway once the defense forced the 3 and out.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:34 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:

I think both are true.

We're going to get everyone's best shot; it's part of why it's so hard to stay on top. It's mentally exhausting.

Cleveland was a couple of mistakes away from beating KC. They've got room to grow, and if they clean up a couple of things, yeah, they'll be a tough out.

KC's got room to grow, too, and that should be very frightening for the NFL. Usually a team in this position is aging, but this team is getting younger and is hungry.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:39 AM 09-15-2021
Simms is picking the Browns to beat us in the AFC championship game and go to the SB btw.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up