ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****MNF: Ravens @ Raiders GDT****
eDave 07:46 AM 09-13-2021

[Reply]
fan4ever 10:02 AM 09-14-2021
Carr had his eyes locked on Waller most the night...didn't even look at any other receivers when throwing to Waller.
[Reply]
TLO 09-14-2021, 10:04 AM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
CasselGotPeedOn 10:04 AM 09-14-2021
The Colts, Titans and Ravens have no shot of finishing above us. The outcome of last night's game was pretty irrelevant.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:06 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
The Colts, Titans and Ravens have no shot of finishing above us. The outcome of last night's game was pretty irrelevant.
The Colts absolutely do because they play in a dogshit division. The Ravens don’t look like a contender but it’s still nice to see them with a loss because we know for sure the Raiders aren’t contenders.
[Reply]
eDave 10:06 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Listening to SiriusXM on my way to my job today and I was dumbfounded. I swear that they watched a different game than I did. They talked about what a great game it was and how good Lamar looked. All I saw was 2 bad teams playing a bunch of sloppy football. Neither team was good enough to beat a good team. Charlie Weis and Bill Leaks are usually pretty smart about their takes. But they seem to have a blind spot when it comes to the Raiders and also when it comes to Lamar. SMH.
The only good I saw was Lamar not tucking and running as much. Saw a couple of time he could have but didn't. Improvement I suppose.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:09 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The only good I saw was Lamar not tucking and running as much. Saw a couple of time he could have but didn't. Improvement I suppose.
Except it really isn’t. Every time they tried to curb that last night, something bad happened. He’s not a pocket passer and he never will be. They’re trying to jam a square peg into a round hole. They need to let him be Lamar, for better or worse.

If they continue with what they did last night, they’re a 7-8 win team. Cleveland will destroy them.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:15 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Colts absolutely do because they play in a dogshit division. The Ravens don’t look like a contender but it’s still nice to see them with a loss because we know for sure the Raiders aren’t contenders.
Colts play

Titans x2
Ravens
Bills
Bucs
Rams
Cards

They've already lost. And there's at least 3 losses in those above games. There losing no less than 5 games this season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Colts play

Titans x2
Ravens
Bills
Bucs
Rams
Cards

They've already lost. And there's at least 3 losses in those above games. There losing no less than 5 games this season.
The Titans are awful and the Ravens may prove to be as well. 3 of those teams are NFC and won’t count against tie breakers. I don’t think the Colts WILL but they could realistically go 12-5 with that schedule.

After the defense we watched on Sunday, we may have some games that go either way.

Methinks you’re a bit early with this but I get where you are coming from.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:42 AM 09-14-2021
I've always enjoyed Derrek Carr's work as lead singer for The Cure.
Attached: derrek-smith.jpg (25.6 KB) 
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:57 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Carr had his eyes locked on Waller most the night...didn't even look at any other receivers when throwing to Waller.
Might be a reason for that.

Darren Waller's last six games:

10 catches, 105 yards, 1 TD

9 catches, 117 yards, 1 TD

5 catches, 112 yards

9 catches, 150 yards, 1 TD

7 catches, 75 yards

13 catches, 200 yards, 2 TD
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:57 AM 09-14-2021
“Butt booty naked” while describing Nassib. :-)

Did ESPN NFL Analyst Ryan Clark really just describe #Raiders DE Carl Nassib as “butt-booty naked”? #RaiderNation pic.twitter.com/8h1TnXXx3D

— Eric DiMaggio “Eric D” (@WestCoastEricD) September 14, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 11:02 AM 09-14-2021
Except it really isn’t. Every time they tried to curb that last night, something bad happened. He’s not a pocket passer and he never will be. They’re trying to jam a square peg into a round hole. They need to let him be Lamar, for better or worse.

If they continue with what they did last night, they’re a 7-8 win team. Cleveland will destroy them.
He'll be back to it on Sunday.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:10 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, what I'd call a crazy game in CFB is a sloppy shitshow in the NFL.. tons of unforced errors, neither team could get out of their own way.

We're truly spoiled with the Chiefs' efficiency and relatively mistake free football... or at the very least, not punting after a 1st down on the 18 or not ending a game in OT when you have the ball at the 1, etc. :-)
It was definitely sloppy at times but the Raiders didn't play one snap in the preseason with their starters. Seems they had to knock the rust off.

Maybe, the Ravens did the same for preseason?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:17 PM 09-14-2021
The Titans are awful and the Ravens may prove to be as well. 3 of those teams are NFC and won’t count against tie breakers. I don’t think the Colts WILL but they could realistically go 12-5 with that schedule.

After the defense we watched on Sunday, we may have some games that go either way.

Methinks you’re a bit early with this but I get where you are coming from.
I mean maybe I'm wrong and Wentz ends up returning to his former self. I'll need to see it before I believe it though.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:32 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
“Butt booty naked” while describing Nassib. :-)

:-):-)
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:03 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Listening to SiriusXM on my way to my job today and I was dumbfounded. I swear that they watched a different game than I did. They talked about what a great game it was and how good Lamar looked. All I saw was 2 bad teams playing a bunch of sloppy football. Neither team was good enough to beat a good team. Charlie Weis and Bill Leaks are usually pretty smart about their takes. But they seem to have a blind spot when it comes to the Raiders and also when it comes to Lamar. SMH.
Derp the rest of the league hasn’t caught up with Lamar Jackson.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 63
« First < 12525859606162 63 >
Up