ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man what's with the Browns and whining?
Mecca 07:22 PM 09-12-2021
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I know Chiefs fans want to think that his stepping on Clyde was intentional, but it did not look intentional at all. It looked like his foot barely made contact with him, and guys inadvertently step on each other all the time when that sort of situation is going on. The coach is the one who started it. I don’t think there’s any other way to view it.
So fucking stupid.

Intent is irrelevant. He was stepping on Clyde and Lewis was simply trying to get him off of him.

I wouldn’t argue against a penalty there, but to get kicked out of the game for protecting your player? That’s fucking bullshit, regardless of intent.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:54 AM 09-13-2021
Just like their fans....insecure
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Yet harrison wasn't kicked off the game i saw him in the fouth quarter
Nah, some janitor had mopped up Gatorade and left the mop on the sidelines.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:22 AM 09-13-2021
Same old sorry ass Browns
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:45 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Coaches don't blatantly shove players all the time. Not sure I've ever seen a coach shove a player in that manner, then jaw at them after.
Not sure what you were seeing but I didn't see Greg Lewis jaw at Harrison. It looked to me like he tried to get him off CEH and was mostly turned away. If it was malicious he would have gotten into his face. The shove may have been a bit much so I see why you might call a penalty. But I'm not seeing anything even remotely close to malicious intent.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:50 AM 09-13-2021
Apparently, the Fanside writer for the Browns disagreed with the call as well. I found this little nugget this morning.

Ronnie Harrison had the entire football world talking about him on Sunday afternoon, but not for the reasons that you would want to be talked about. Harrison was penalized in the first half after shoving a Kansas City Chiefs assistant coach on the sideline, resulting in him being ejected.

While his shove came as retaliation, after the Chiefs assistant coach initially pushed him on the sideline at the end of a play, it’s an almost time-proven fact that the retaliation gets the penalty, not the initial blow.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:52 AM 09-13-2021
There are two other assistants trying to help CEH up. Lewis too. He saw Harrison on his player so he tried to move him. Don't know how you could see it any other way. There was no malicious intent. Harrisons retaliation on the other hand was. Should have been offsetting penalties with Harrison ejected.
[Reply]
Funkstown 11:19 AM 09-13-2021
Why do Browns fans and Bills fans seem so much alike LOL?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:21 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Funkstown:
Why do Browns fans and Bills fans seem so much alike LOL?
Because desperation and jealousy are the same among fans no matter what team you root for.
[Reply]
jettio 03:34 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
It was Clyde's fault for defeating the one on one tackle of the other Browns player and making the first down.

That wounded the Browns pride so Harrison had to try to mess with Clyde while unpiling.

Part of the reason the Chiefs players went to help Clyde up was the way Harrison finished off the tackle.

Calling a penalty on Lewis was okay. Harrison's open handed punch to Lewis was not proportional and he deserved to be ejected.

Vinovich should have had some fun with it and said Harrison was being ejected for his hair dye job.
I watched a replay of the game and realized that Harrison was the 1st player that Clyde defeated on the one on one tackle attempt short of the first down yard to gain.

The other Browns player made the tackle after the first down was earned and Harrison jumped in on the end of the tackle and started his rough stuff that had nothing to do with the tackle and getting off the pile safely.

Chiefs OL generally try to help tackled ball carrier off the ground, but they headed over there a little quicker because of Harrison overdoing the rough stuff.

It should be unsportsmanlike conduct to get faked out and then jump on the guy that your teammate tackled.

League should fine Harrison for open handed punch of Greg Lewis and fine him twice as much for getting faked out and then jumping on the guy that his teammate tackled after he got shook.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:02 PM 09-13-2021
Myles Garrett still whining.

Myles Garrett on Mahomes 75-yeard TD to Hill “I don’t want to take away from the greatness of those two players, but he was under duress. He threw it up and it wasn’t a good ball,” Browns defensive end Myles Garrett said. “But, those guys make plays like that.”

— J.C. ➐ (@rock_climber02) September 13, 2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:05 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Myles Garrett still whining.

Lol whiny little bitch.

Sounds like Paul George claiming that 50-footer Damien Lillard buried in his face wasn’t a good shot.

When the dude can hit that shit more than half the time, it’s a good fucking shot (or throw).
[Reply]
eDave 05:05 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Because desperation and jealousy are the same among fans no matter what team you root for.
There's definately something to do with this. They got a good team to be excited about but, KC.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:05 PM 09-13-2021

[Reply]
kccrow 07:16 PM 09-13-2021
No matter how any of you advocates for the Chiefs' coach want to slice it, the Chiefs coach was not within the "Bench" boundaries dictated by the league in Rule 13 and he also committed a "palpably unfair act" under the same rule that should have been flagged for a 15-yard penalty, as a minimum, and CAN include disqualification and/or discipline by the Commissioner.

The fact that he wasn't disqualified doesn't mean he couldn't have been nor does it mean everyone shares your opinion that he shouldn't have been. I'm kind of a believer in eye for an eye there. If you're going to disqualify the reactionary player, you disqualify the instigator (coach). Else, offsetting penalties and play ball.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up