ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man what's with the Browns and whining?
Mecca 07:22 PM 09-12-2021
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:34 PM 09-12-2021
It doesn’t even matter what Harrison’s intent was. Lewis saw him stepping on his player, and he simply tried to get Harrison off to protect him. He wasn’t trying to start something. He wasn’t being overly aggressive.

Anybody saying that deserves anything more than a penalty doesn’t have a fucking clue what they’re talking about.
[Reply]
srvy 08:35 PM 09-12-2021
Hell thanks for the Vid it even shows he stepped forward onto Clyde when he could have moved away back to the field.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:35 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
WTF is wrong with you he is stepping on a player on the ground. He had plenty of time to skedaddle out of there instead he shoves the coach.
It’s just not what I see. He gets knocked backward by our player while trying to walk away, and his toe gets caught causing him to stumble. It was an unfortunate event and tempers flared.
[Reply]
eDave 08:38 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It doesn’t even matter what Harrison’s intent was. Lewis saw him stepping on his player, and he simply tried to get Harrison off to protect him. He wasn’t trying to start something. He wasn’t being overly aggressive.

Anybody saying that deserves anything more than a penalty doesn’t have a fucking clue what they’re talking about.
Exactly. And his intent wasn't nefarious, IMO. Just unfortunate.

I've seen plenty of pushes after the play or whatever on the field between players that rarely elicit such a response back.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:42 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Exactly. And his intent wasn't nefarious, IMO. Just unfortunate.

I've seen plenty of pushes after the play or whatever on the field between players that rarely elicit such a response back.
I just think the whole thing was unfortunate. He had just got bumped backwards by our player, then pushed the other way by our coach, and he did something really fucking stupid.

He definitely deserved the ejection, I just don’t think the incident was as bad as it is being portrayed here.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:42 PM 09-12-2021
IDGAF about breaking down the video like the Zapruder film, what I found most annoying was the referee that threw the flag that was initially called on KC only, was looking directly at Harrison as he shoved the Chiefs coach in the face and didnt call it both ways. Seriously? WTF?

At the very least it should have been called on both, initially and it wasnt called that way. I have a problem with that and it took the NY office to intervene.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:44 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
IDGAF about breaking down the video like the Zapruder film, what I found most annoying was the referee that threw the flag that was initially called on KC only, was looking directly at Harrison as he shoved the Chiefs coach in the face and didnt call it both ways. Seriously? WTF?

At the very least it should have been called on both, initially and it wasnt called that way. I have a problem with that and it took the NY office to intervene.
Yup. He was looking directly at Harrison when he did it. Absolute bullshit.
[Reply]
DanT 08:44 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
https://streamable.com/k63miy

I don’t buy it. His toe gets caught on our players knee right when he runs into another of our players. You can see him hopping to try to avoid putting his weight down.
Yeah, when I first looked at these videos, I thought that Harrison should be blamed for stepping on CEH, because Harrison seemed to have raised his leg just high enough to pretend that he didn't see realize CEH's knee was in the way. In particular, if I'm trying to avoid hitting something, I will look at that object while I'm stepping over it. Robinson wasn't doing that, so it seemed like he was trying to get a cheap shot in. However, after looking at the videos a few more times, I now see that what happened was that CEH had rotated his body just after Harrison committed to stepping over him, and so CEH's rotation caused his knee to block Harrison's foot, which happened at the same time that Harrison was impeded by another Chief that was trying to get in position to help CEH up.

At the very least, I now doubt that Harrison was deliberately stepping on CEH, where before I was pretty inclined to think he was.
[Reply]
srvy 08:52 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
It’s just not what I see. He gets knocked backward by our player while trying to walk away, and his toe gets caught causing him to stumble. It was an unfortunate event and tempers flared.
Tardif tried to push him off from his trash-talking as he was stepping on Clyde. This was reviewed by the NFL and it was obvious to them therefore the disqualification.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:55 PM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I will dm him on fb
I hope you don't mind, but I love the "Let me contact _____ on FB" joke, and I've been using it from time to time. It's too great of a bit, and when I do post it, it's in homage to your OG line, not to take credit for it myself.
[Reply]
srvy 08:55 PM 09-12-2021
Also piss poor refereeing to stand back and let a near brawl take place.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:56 PM 09-12-2021
Coach Lewis was absolutely in the right to move Harrison off of CEH to prevent potential injury. If you watch all angles you can see all 3 staff members reaching out to move off Harrison. Coach Lewis was just the first to reach him.

This nonsense about Coach Lewis being in the wrong is fucking bullshit. I would expect the staff on the other sideline to do exactly the same to protect their players from potential injury. Fuck Harrison. Fuck the Browns. They aren't even the real Browns any way. And Fuck the zebras, who were right there btw to witness it all and made that horrendous first call.

At least NY stopped that bullshit and made it right. Although part of me thinks if Andy didn't get angry on the sidelines, which is unusual for him the call would have never changed.

It will be welcoming to see Harrison be out of a paycheck for a number of weeks.
[Reply]
neech 09:00 PM 09-12-2021

[Reply]
TEX 02:30 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.
Myles Garrett is a total dumbass.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:06 AM 09-13-2021
Yet harrison wasn't kicked off the game i saw him in the fouth quarter
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up