ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TLO 05:28 PM 09-12-2021
Discuss
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:40 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Are you okay?
He's a dumbass.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:41 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's going to be a rout. Lamar hasn't improved in any area. We're seeing his peak, and it's not very high. At best he's somewhere between 11th and 15th in the league, ande that's at his best, as a passer.
I've been telling y'all for 2 years that Lamar is Kaepernick 2.0
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:43 PM 09-13-2021
Sammy Watkins and Justin Houston infecting the Ravens with their broke dick syndrome… you hate to see it (not).
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:48 PM 09-13-2021
With missing all those running backs and having guys like Villanueva starting on the OL, they have a much less potent running game than they’ve had the last few years. Spags knows how to force Jackson into playing a game that makes him uncomfortable.

If their pass defense can’t slow down a trio of Carr-Waller-Ruggs, then Mahomes-Kelce-Hill should have a day. Hopefully, we can get a bit of a run game going when they overcommit to our HOF trio.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:54 PM 09-13-2021
Weren't there Chief Fans who wanted us to sign Villaneuva (prior to getting Brown)? :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 10:56 PM 09-13-2021
The Raiders beat them so this should be a scrimmage for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:00 PM 09-13-2021
They don’t match up well with the Chiefs because of their defensive scheme. They can’t run any form of zone effectively as Peyton and Eli were discussing tonight so they’re gonna primarily be in man.

If they can’t stop Carr…then bless their hearts Sunday…
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:01 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
The Raiders beat them so this should be a scrimmage for the Chiefs.
Re-watch the KC/BAL game from last season. It was worse than a scrimmage. It was like watching the Globetrotters toy with the Generals. This time it'll be worse.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:04 PM 09-13-2021
We will crush them like a monster truck goes thru cars.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:06 PM 09-13-2021
Based on what I saw tonight and assuming both HB and Clark play, I’d be shocked if we don’t win by 20 points.

Something like 38-17.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:07 PM 09-13-2021
Some good matchups.

Sammy, Orlando and Houston against their old teams.
Bolton and Lamar in the open field.
Kelce and Queen.

Honestly, I see a blowout type win.

Mahomes is going in dry.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:07 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
We need Clark back to set the edge.
Maybe Suggs would like to play a game against his old team...
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 11:14 PM 09-13-2021
Lamar looks so uncomfortable doing natural QB things. Like the fumble that cost them the game…just step up in the pocket with two hands on the ball. It looked like he never played QB in that situation before. He looked so unnatural and has only gotten worse each year doing standard QB things. Glad that’s not my QB.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:27 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Some good matchups.

Sammy, Orlando and Houston against their old teams.
Bolton and Lamar in the open field.
Kelce and Queen.

Honestly, I see a blowout type win.

Mahomes is going in dry.
I agree with most of what you said and definitely with the premise. However, I'm not sure they will try to have Queen match up with Kelce. I didn't notice him covering Waller much tonight and honestly, even if he did, Waller destroyed them. His final numbers really should've been better. There was a couple he dropped or at least could've got and a couple more that were shit throws by Carr. If they put Humphrey on Kelce (that was the only way they were really slowing Waller) then they have to double Tyreek. This game could be the coming out party for Mecole Hardman (as long as he doesn't do anything stupid)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:50 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Sammy Watkins and Justin Houston infecting the Ravens with their broke dick syndrome… you hate to see it (not).
What a dumb post both players were productive. Houston would be our best pass rusher not named Jones. God damn this board has became Arrowhead Addict.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 27
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up