ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 240
1 23451151101 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>The Afghanistan lesson
El Lobo Gordo 12:33 AM 08-13-2021
Afghanistan is showing us that secular humanist societies are doomed to fall because they do not orientate the members of that society toward something that is "good".

I am not saying that the Taliban are good. I am saying that religion motivates people toward a singular purpose while secular humanism invites eventual death and destruction. The more the free west abdanons it judeo/christian faith, the more likely it is to fall.
[Reply]
frozenchief 12:47 AM 08-13-2021
The term Judeo-Christian is an oxymoron. It is contrary to the foundations of both Judaism and Christianity. Note the following website is from the Judaistic perspective:

http://judaism.is/judeo-christian.html
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:49 AM 08-13-2021
It doesn't even matter if you're right with that idea (you're not), but it's all childish nonsense anyway. Like if you were in here telling us societies would be better off focused on the singular purpose of the tooth fairy. Zeus, Santa, Jesus, all pretend.
[Reply]
Bump 12:54 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
It doesn't even matter if you're right with that idea (you're not), but it's all childish nonsense anyway. Like if you were in here telling us societies would be better off focused on the singular purpose of the tooth fairy. Zeus, Santa, Jesus, all pretend.

shut the fuck up. The nation was much better off before we abandoned God. I used to say shit like that and I look back and it was pretty embarrassing and just flat out wrong.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:01 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
It doesn't even matter if you're right with that idea (you're not), but it's all childish nonsense anyway. Like if you were in here telling us societies would be better off focused on the singular purpose of the tooth fairy. Zeus, Santa, Jesus, all pretend.
Pick your religion and fight for it because if you are a secular humanist, you'll either end up dead or your religion will be picked for you.
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:04 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
It doesn't even matter if you're right with that idea (you're not), but it's all childish nonsense anyway. Like if you were in here telling us societies would be better off focused on the singular purpose of the tooth fairy. Zeus, Santa, Jesus, all pretend.
There is more historical evidence for Jesus than Julia Caesar. Nowadays, no significant historician doubts the existence of Jesus of Nazareth:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lived-and-died

I would point out that the Guardian is hardly a Christian publication.

For further discussions of the evidence of the historical Jesus, I would research the irks of Gary Habermas and Lee Strobel.

Gary Habermas’ website is here:

https://www.garyhabermas.com/

He points out that mos historians agree today that:

Jesus of Nazareth existed
He was crucified
His tomb was indeed later found to be empty
His early disciples were steadfast in maintaining his resurrection even in the face of certain death from Roman authorities
There are verified accounts of several hundred people who all claim to haVe seen a resurrecTed Jesus, accounts that cannot be explained through mass hypnosis or mass hallucination
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:10 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
shut the **** up. The nation was much better off before we abandoned God.
A lot of people dont know this... but Nietzsche and Rand were deliberately funded/promoted to spread nihilism to their generations...

It's funny watching the youngsters trivialize the concept of God...(actually "All")....not funny "ha ha"

My take away is the vast majority of people have no clue what they are spiritually a part of...and there has been a deliberate attempt by smarter men...to assure they never do.

This is why one of the most crucial tenets of Communism is to "Kill God"...and why they plan on banning all religion once they are in power.

There is that saying "the greatest trick the devil ever did..was to convince man he wasn't real"...that's not really true...it was to convince man that his existence is pointless...and he is finite.

The interesting thing is that the blood-sacrifice occult is finite...it was the deal they made. ..and it's generational. Cant say it wasn't delivered upon...they own 90% of the worlds material wealth....but they are eternally ****ed.
[Reply]
Bump 02:17 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
A lot of people dont know this... but Nietzsche and Rand were deliberately funded/promoted to spread nihilism to their generations...

It's funny watching the youngsters trivialize the concept of God...(actually "All")....not funny "ha ha"

My take away is the vast majority of people have no clue what they are spiritually a part of...and there has been a deliberate attempt by smarter men...to assure they never do.

This is why one of the most crucial tenets of Communism is to "Kill God"...and why they plan on banning all religion once they are in power.

There is that saying "the greatest trick the devil ever did..was to convince man he wasn't real"...that's not really true...it was to convince man that his existence is pointless...and he is finite.

The interesting thing is that the blood-sacrifice occult is finite...it was the deal they made. ..and it's generational. Cant say it wasn't delivered upon...they own 90% of the worlds material wealth....but they are eternally ****ed.
Yes, things people typically have loyalty to are being destroyed. Faith and family are usually higher on the list for people than political party. They want nothing but loyalty to The Party. No loyalty to anything else. Destroying the nuclear family was a part of it and even BLM put that in their mission statement I believe.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 02:58 AM 08-13-2021
I'm not claiming to not be retarded...but is OP saying that afghanistan is a secular humanist country?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:15 AM 08-13-2021
Take the biased spin out.

If there was a lesson, it is we should not spend trillions on a war we have no interest in winning, fighting over a rock populated with 4th century subhumans. Best to arm both sides and stay home.

We have not learned that lesson since Korea
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:13 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Take the biased spin out.

If there was a lesson, it is we should not spend trillions on a war we have no interest in winning, fighting over a rock populated with 4th century subhumans. Best to arm both sides and stay home.

We have not learned that lesson since Korea
We should have left 15-17 years ago instead of wasting trillions and sacrificing lives.
[Reply]
notorious 06:18 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Take the biased spin out.

If there was a lesson, it is we should not spend trillions on a war we have no interest in winning, fighting over a rock populated with 4th century subhumans. Best to arm both sides and stay home.

We have not learned that lesson since Korea
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
We should have left 15-17 years ago instead of wasting trillions and sacrificing lives.
This is the one thing Biden is correct about.

Afgan people need to fight for themselves. Why are we sacrificing our kids when they won't lift a finger for their own freedom?

Keep our boys (and girls) out of those shitholes.

**** the Middle East.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:19 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Take the biased spin out.

If there was a lesson, it is we should not spend trillions on a war we have no interest in winning, fighting over a rock populated with 4th century subhumans. Best to arm both sides and stay home.

We have not learned that lesson since Korea
Affirmative.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:27 AM 08-13-2021
nuke the whole place
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:32 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Afghanistan is showing us that secular humanist societies are doomed to fall because they do not orientate the members of that society toward something that is "good".

I am not saying that the Taliban are good. I am saying that religion motivates people toward a singular purpose while secular humanism invites eventual death and destruction. The more the free west abdanons it judeo/christian faith, the more likely it is to fall.
You canít be serious.

Afghanistan has been a nightmare for every foreign power that tried to occupy it, going back to Alexander the Great.

Who knew it was all due to a secular humanist society.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 240
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up