ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hard Knocks: Dallas Cowgirls
vailpass 04:52 PM 08-12-2021
Anybody watching Hard Knocks? The first episode was pretty good. Dak Prescott story is interesting. He’s hurt again. That Penn State linebacker they got, Micah Parsons, looks like he may be the real deal. Mike McCarthy seems like a good get for them as coach.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tIOr_ciYLs4&feature=share
[Reply]
wazu 08:47 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
He has a ring. A lot of people said the same thing about Reid until he proved them wrong.
If McCarthy was worth a damn as a coach he would have multiple rings. He basically wasted the career of Aaron Rodgers. He's bad. And now we get to see him without Aaron Rodgers. The Cowboys will not make the playoffs with him as coach. Ever.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:18 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I like McGriddles...:-)
Reminds me of a Tucker Max post lmao.

We can only assume from their cavalier attitude they have not yet partaken the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let us enlighten them. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using an heretofore unused incantation.

He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonald’s has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer.

You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait-They didn’t add… yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them… the syrup nugget. THE MOTHER ****ING SYRUP NUGGET!!! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never before experienced.

If you speak ill of the McGriddle again, Jerry Jones will buttrape you using the wrapper as a condom, and donkey punch you as the syrup nuggets explode in your mouth.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:27 AM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Checked into the thread holding out hope that they were really doing the Dallas Cowgirls. Leaving now, bitterly disappointed.
Sorry man. That would be a better series.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:12 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Same, but at the same time I never want this team to be bad enough to be in a position to draft them.
TRUUUUUUEEEE what if we got lucky one year with a trade and got a top 10 pick from a dumbass team
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:16 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Dak showed a side I did not expect. I always thought of him as a clean cut all American goody two shoes. Never thought he would be one to say what he was saying on there.
All men are dirty talkers in the locker room.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:54 PM 08-13-2021
McCarthy will be stealing Jerry's money for several more years after he's no longer the coach.

This team will never have a winning record under him. I would put hard earned money on that. I give him until mid-2022 before he's out.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:19 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
All men are dirty talkers in the locker room.
It was more than the cursing. It was also his whole demeanor, especially when he was not on the field.
[Reply]
CatinKS 05:35 PM 08-13-2021
When I read the title, my first thought was Dallas Cheerleaders being BAD...VERY BAD. Oh well, it still football.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:38 PM 08-18-2021
That segment on Aden Durde was delightful.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 04:57 PM 08-18-2021
Episode 2 was a lot better
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:26 PM 08-24-2021
Patrick Mahomes getting some love from Trevon Diggs kid.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:28 AM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That kid has star quality.

And Jesus FUCK, Jerruh-world is INSANE. Tony Stark is jealous. [with a little help from FordMotorCompany]

Take a soaring 3-minute journey through The Star. ����@DallasCowboys | #HardKnocks pic.twitter.com/6VAB7gbNBe

— NFL Films (@NFLFilms) August 25, 2021

EDIT - HiDef version

[Reply]
ModSocks 08-25-2021, 09:40 AM
This message has been deleted by ModSocks. Reason: dupe
ModSocks 09:41 AM 08-25-2021
Yeah that was hilarious.

"He's your favorite player, he wears the #4 jersey"

**Kid counts to 4 on his hand"

"Patrick Mahomes!"
[Reply]
thabear04 12:05 PM 08-25-2021

.@TrevonDiggs' son Aaiden might be the cutest kid alive 🥺 (via @NFLFilms) #HardKnocks: The @dallascowboys | Available now on @hbomax pic.twitter.com/N9KjLFTpVA

— NFL (@NFL) August 25, 2021

[Reply]
Hoover 12:29 PM 08-25-2021
That three minute drone footage was cool, the 7 mins of Spanish conversation put me to sleep.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up