ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 69
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.


I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
el borracho 05:23 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
I must know... How would you define "beat this bug?" What all has to happen for you to characterize covid as "beaten?"
Rodeo, did you miss this or were you just not interested in answering?
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:22 PM 08-12-2021
Vaccine mandate in San Francisco in addition to their mask mandate… it’s like North Korea…

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/us/sa...ent/index.html

Originally Posted by :
San Francisco became the the first major US city to mandate proof of full vaccinations for certain indoor activities Thursday.

City residents age 12 and older will now be required to show proof they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to enter indoor restaurants, bars, gyms and theaters, as well as large event spaces with at least 1,000 people, according to an announcement from Mayor London Breed.
And of course San Francisco, despite having 78% of its residents fully vaccinated… a.k.a. herd immunity… is still in the CDC’s “high virus transmission” category:

Originally Posted by :
About 78% of San Francisco residents are vaccinated, the news release from the city said. Despite that, the city's current Covid-19 test positivity rate is 5.6%, surpassing the rate from the peak of the winter surge, which was 5.2%, the release said.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:18 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Vaccine mandate in San Francisco in addition to their mask mandate… it’s like North Korea…



Link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/us/sa...ent/index.html







And of course San Francisco, despite having 78% of its residents fully vaccinated… a.k.a. herd immunity… is still in the CDC’s “high virus transmission” category:
Excellent. Mandates are really picking up steam. Hope to see more cities follow suit.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:21 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Excellent. Mandates are really picking up steam. Hope to see more cities follow suit.
San Francisco already has almost 80% of its population fully vaccinated and it has had a minimal impact in ending the scamdemic for them.

Mask mandates, high virus transmission, etc., etc., etc.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:24 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
San Francisco already has almost 80% of its population fully vaccinated and it has had a minimal impact in ending the scamdemic for them.

Mask mandates, high virus transmission, etc., etc., etc.
With the Commie Mandate- San Fran's horde of homeless won't be able to attend an opera or go to a 49ers game. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:24 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
San Francisco already has almost 80% of its population fully vaccinated and it has had a minimal impact in ending the scamdemic for them.

Mask mandates, high virus transmission, etc., etc., etc.
How many years, decades really, have I observed the distinct strain of the left that equates action with virtue, regardless of efficacy.

People who do things that make people like rodeo comfortable are good people and their actions 'deserve' reward, and people with concern or critique are bad people who want evil to reign, . . . regardless of the actual metrics.
[Reply]
Bump 07:30 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
With the Commie Mandate- San Fran's horde of homeless won't be able to attend an opera or go to a 49ers game. :-)
I guess they'll just continue shitting in the streets then.


Is shoplifting still legalized in SF? Imagine voting to have shoplifting not be punishable so that people just walk into stores with garbage bags and fill them up and leave.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:33 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
San Francisco already has almost 80% of its population fully vaccinated and it has had a minimal impact in ending the scamdemic for them.



Mask mandates, high virus transmission, etc., etc., etc.
71%, which leaves 29% selfishly spreading around the delta variant between themselves and the kids who cant yet be vaxxed.

Fuck them, they can stay out of indoor venues.
[Reply]
Bump 07:35 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
71%, which leaves 29% selfishly spreading around the delta variant between themselves and the kids who cant yet be vaxxed.

**** them, they can stay out of indoor venues.
the vaccine is probably the delta variant, haven't they said that it's actually the ones vaxxed that are spreading it now? They have given us zero reason to trust them with all of the flip flopping, double standards and lies.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:37 PM 08-12-2021
Looks like we're not going to be able to count on the SCOTUS actually doing its job. And this is one of the bad Trump picks deciding to pass on being a real justice.


Supreme Court Does Not Block Indiana University’s Vaccine Requirement
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:43 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
71%, which leaves 29% selfishly spreading around the delta variant between themselves and the kids who cant yet be vaxxed.

**** them, they can stay out of indoor venues.
The City of San Francisco, where the vast majority of the county’s population lives has a fully vaccination rate of 78%.

And wasn’t 70%+ fully vaccination rate supposed to be the threshold for herd immunity?

Are you moving the goalposts towards Total Population Immunity now?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:52 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Vaccine mandate in San Francisco in addition to their mask mandate… it’s like North Korea…

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/us/sa...ent/index.html



And of course San Francisco, despite having 78% of its residents fully vaccinated… a.k.a. herd immunity… is still in the CDC’s “high virus transmission” category:

you can butt fuck in city parks and spread aids all over with no issue, shoot up, share needles. But at 12 you cant go see a ball game?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:06 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The City of San Francisco, where the vast majority of the county’s population lives has a fully vaccination rate of 78%.

And wasn’t 70%+ fully vaccination rate supposed to be the threshold for herd immunity?

Are you moving the goalposts towards Total Population Immunity now?
The delta variant is more transmissible which means the threshold for herd immunity is higher.

Is that something that's difficult for you to understand? I can try to explain with smaller words, if you'd like.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:12 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The delta variant is more transmissible which means the threshold for herd immunity is higher.

Is that something that's difficult for you to understand? I can try to explain with smaller words, if you'd like.
So you admit you are moving the goalposts now.

80%+ immunity in San Francisco (when you add immunity from vaccinations + past infections) is not enough now?

What is your new threshold for herd immunity?

90% immunity?

100%?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:18 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So you admit you are moving the goalposts now.

80%+ immunity in San Francisco (when you add immunity from vaccinations + past infections) is not enough now?

What is your new threshold for herd immunity?

90% immunity?

100%?
What do you mean "moving the goalposts?"
[Reply]
Page 13 of 69
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up