ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 69
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:42 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Don't forget any other medical conditions!
Hey, I am for freedom but if you guys want to make this about health let's not let fat superspreaders go where they want.

For the Greater Good.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:42 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
People normally have that laughing emoto in response to someone else's post...you seem to find yourself incredibly witty...almost after every non-funny thing you post.

At least you have one fan...I guess.
People don't normally think the NFL is rigged, but that doesn't stop you.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:53 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
People don't normally think the NFL is rigged, but that doesn't stop you. :-)
Fixed your post...
[Reply]
Spott 11:56 AM 08-12-2021
Fire people for an experimental vaccine that doesn't prevent transmission...solid logic....completely rational. Just suspend the reality that 99.8 percent of people survive.

Sounds like they are inventing an excuse to force this particular product into your body...doesn't matter the reasons.

Come a long way from two weeks to flatten the curve...

Just goes to show how irrational humans are...whip them into a fear frenzy and you can get them to do anything.
At this point I’m ready for society to just pull the bandaid off and just get on with this shit. I was never afraid of the virus, but I was even less afraid of the vaccine. It doesn’t appear be the be all, end all to the virus, just like mask wearing wasn’t. If people would have as much motivation to get on a treadmill that they do wearing masks, this virus wouldn’t stand a chance.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:59 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Hey, I am for freedom but if you guys want to make this about health let's not let fat superspreaders go where they want.

For the Greater Good.
Remember the eugenics era of 1905-1945 entered American politics via the progressives. That was the progressive era, that brought us the horrors of Bolshevism, communism and fascism along with medical experimentation and use of psychiatry by governments. Banyon admits to being a progressive. T'is expected he'd not be pro-freedom. Progressivism pretty is far from classical liberalism.

Earlier judicial cases were decided by eugenacist judges where forced sterlizations were rubber-stamped as legal, internment camps were allowed and the Jacobson case. Those cases are from our eugenics era. Eugenics began in America. Those pushing these vaccines, particularly those in power and men like Bill Gates, Schwab and others are trying to bring that era back. Easterbrook, who the Federalist Society deems a perfect judge is a eugenicist judge. (He went after Barr for not being more anti-Trump too.) CDC now has a "shielding program" to restore internment areas.

Banyon should be careful what he wishes for, as well as SNR and sorry to add wazu who I consider a fellow conservative traveler with a libertarian streak. There is nothing limited government or libertarian about the state colluding with so-called "private companies" to enact state policy by proxy. Plus many of them get federal money. Big govt, corporations, Big Media, Big Pharma are all colluding with one another who made it so they have no down side in this game. If we really lived under a libertarian govt, or libertarian leaning with a minimal govt, this would not be a cause of concern. Some just are not seeing the forest for the trees. That includes some on the right.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:04 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Remember the eugenics era of 1905-1945 entered American politics via the progressive era. banyon admits to being a prog. T'is expected.

Those earlier judicial cases were decided by eugenacist judges where forced sterlizations were rubber-stamped as legal, internment camps and the Jacobson case. Those cases are from our eugenacist era. Those pushing these vaccines, particularly those in power and men like Bill Gates, Schwab and others are trying to bring that era back. CDC now has a "shielding program" to restore internment areas.

Banyon should be careful what he wishes for, as well as SNR and sorry to add wazu who I consider a fellow conservative traveler with a libertarian streak.

Have you seen the executive orders in Tennessee for Covid?

Scary shit.

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed an executive order late last week regarding the state’s continued response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but some people worry it infringes upon basic liberties.

Among other things, Lee’s executive order permits more flexibility in behavioral health care to relieve capacity strain and allows medical laboratory directors to monitor facilities remotely. But the order also gives the state government discretion to use the National Guard in connection with certain health care and emergency services operations.

Lee’s executive order also permits telephone assessments for involuntary commitment cases, and it also allows for the construction of temporary quarantine and isolation facilities.

Members of Lee’s staff did not respond to The Tennessee Star’s request for comment Monday.

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/08/10...bservers-warn/
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:07 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
America's Frontline Doctors again? You really do love quacks.
So someone simply reciting factual history is a quack...you just keep getting more and more stupid...and just when I thought you had peaked....at least you have realistic goals....1% dumber every day.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:10 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
At this point I’m ready for society to just pull the bandaid off and just get on with this shit. I was never afraid of the virus, but I was even less afraid of the vaccine. It doesn’t appear be the be all, end all to the virus, just like mask wearing wasn’t. If people would have as much motivation to get on a treadmill that they do wearing masks, this virus wouldn’t stand a chance.
It is turning out to be a damned if you get the vaccine and damned if you don't. Just let it run it's course naturally, and I think most of us would be a whole lot better off. Besides, it just shows state action brings the usual unintended consequences, because they're usually incompetent or ham-handed. They certainly are not in any position to be able to determine was is best for over 320 million people, each with different bodies and health issues. Their one-size fits all solutions are stupid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:14 PM 08-12-2021
So someone simply reciting factual history is a quack...you just keep more and more stupid...and just when I thought you had peaked....at least you have realistic goals....1% dumber every day.
That's his standard line to anyone not spewing official state medical narratives—that they are a quack. Second opinions in medicine is quackery to him. He calls my general practice doctor a quack, when he knew nothing about her. A quack, quack, here and a quack, quack there; everywhere a quack, quack. The real quack is Faux-chi a lifelong sheltered state bureaucrat and Walensky who was an Ivory Tower professor are what he considers excellence in medicine. Can't make it up! :-)

Fish and Donger are the same way. State medicine is what they love.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:17 PM 08-12-2021
Exercise and Vitamin D...then Ivermectin if you happen to be one the rare cases of complications.

But this was never about a rational solution...it's always been vaccine or nothing.

This particular vaccine is very important to them...so important that your livelihood will be threatened if you dont comply...even though it's showing not to prevent transmission.

It'll be interesting when these corporations force people to inject themselves...then still have outbreaks. It wont matter though...because that wasn't the motive...it is to get THIS vaccine into as many people as possible...by any means necessary.
[Reply]
Spott 12:18 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It is turning out to be a damned if you get the vaccine and damned if you don't. Just let it run it's course naturally, and I think most of us would be a whole lot better off. Besides, it just shows state action, brings unintended consequences because they're usually incompetent or ham-handed. They certainly are not in any position to be able to determine was is best for over 320 million people.
Honestly, I think we are just delaying the inevitable. Unless you are living in a cabin up in the mountains living off the land and never coming in contact with people, chances are you are going to be exposed to it eventually. Australia is going to be fighting this forever they way they are approaching it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:20 PM 08-12-2021
Have you seen the executive orders in Tennessee for Covid?

Scary shit.

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed an executive order late last week regarding the state’s continued response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but some people worry it infringes upon basic liberties.

Among other things, Lee’s executive order permits more flexibility in behavioral health care to relieve capacity strain and allows medical laboratory directors to monitor facilities remotely. But the order also gives the state government discretion to use the National Guard in connection with certain health care and emergency services operations.

Lee’s executive order also permits telephone assessments for involuntary commitment cases, and it also allows for the construction of temporary quarantine and isolation facilities.

Members of Lee’s staff did not respond to The Tennessee Star’s request for comment Monday.

https://tennesseestar.com/2021/08/10...bservers-warn/
I mentioned him calling for the National Guard before. I didn't see the forced committment cases which I linked to the CDC's "shielding program." They are the same things. He's a disgrace to the Republican party as is judge Easterbrook. How the hell do these kind of Republicans get elected or chosen for judges? I see lawsuits coming.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:24 PM 08-12-2021
Honestly, I think we are just delaying the inevitable. Unless you are living in a cabin up in the mountains living off the land and never coming in contact with people, chances are you are going to be exposed to it eventually. Australia is going to be fighting this forever they way they are approaching it.
I agree. I also don't see how this even builds our general immunity which develops because we're exposed to thousands, perhaps millions of viruses and bacteria all the time.

It's not the medieval era, and it is not bubonic plague, which today is even treatable with antibiotics. It's a revved up narrative to create terror in citizens to control in the direction the state wants. Unfortunately it's working but there are even some progressives and liberals waking-up out there. Unfortunately some Republicans and conservatives put their logic into suspended animation due to fear.

I tell you what I fear—where this is headed regarding the state. I've never been so terrified of my own govt.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:27 PM 08-12-2021
But the order also gives the state government discretion to use the National Guard in connection with certain health care and emergency services operations.

Cant use Ivermectin...have to lock people in camps.

"Involuntary commitment" camps...I have a pretty good idea why this governor is honoring his "commitment".

99.8% survival rate definitely warrants forcing citizens into involuntary camps...makes perfect sense.

They arent even hiding their true intentions anymore....whatever country this is becoming...it's no longer America.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 PM 08-12-2021
. Australia is going to be fighting this forever they way they are approaching it.
That is the goal....
[Reply]
Page 11 of 69
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up