ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 143
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:01 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
You canít distinguish a question from a declarative statement and Iím the dumbass?
You are a dumbass, yes.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:03 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
You canít distinguish a question from a declarative statement and Iím the dumbass?
You're gonna pull 'hey, I'm just askin' in the middle of this?

Will there be a formal announcement when you're ready to be taken seriously again?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 04-14-2021

South Carolina murder: Ex-NFL player Phillip Adams kills prominent doctor, his wife, two grandchildren, himself https://t.co/VLTLOGvn8v

— 깡통 (@Niabpev0izc5xKv) April 9, 2021




All white^
[Reply]
banyon 12:08 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You're gonna pull 'hey, I'm just askin' in the middle of this?

Will there be a formal announcement when you're ready to be taken seriously again?
Oh I get it, you guys are awesome at reading context and innuendo into my post, but somehow canít do the same in a rather obvious statement thatís been used routinely as racial jargon for probably 100 years?
[Reply]
tredadda 12:10 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Then what are you bitching about again?
Your silence on all cases of racism except "selective" cases of it. Be consistent.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:11 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Oh I get it, you guys are awesome at reading context and innuendo into my post, but somehow canít do the same in a rather obvious statement thatís been used routinely as racial jargon for probably 100 years?
I have no idea what you are asserting you 'get' here.
[Reply]
banyon 12:12 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I have no idea what you are asserting you 'get' here.
Uh huh.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:18 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Uh huh.
Proving my point more and more. You are a dumb race baiting dipshit. You are Loneiguana disguising yourself as a lawyer.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Proving my point more and more. You are a dumb race baiting dipshit.
This guy is such a terrible fucking “lawyer” that he once used an article in an attempted rebuttal that 100% proved my point in the HEADLINE and he didn’t even realize it until I pointed it out :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:29 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:




All white^
Nothing to see here. Black crime (especially murder) to white people has never been associated with racism. Obviously, the good Dr. and his white Family had it coming to them, because reasons and stuff...
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:47 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Your silence on all cases of racism except "selective" cases of it. Be consistent.
Interesting game to play. Your silence on this issue except to bitch is being "selective" then as well. Checkmate.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:48 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Proving my point more and more. You are a dumb race baiting dipshit. You are Loneiguana disguising yourself as a lawyer.
You seem really desperate to pretend this isn't what it is.
[Reply]
banyon 01:05 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Proving my point more and more. You are a dumb race baiting dipshit. You are Loneiguana disguising yourself as a lawyer.
You got anything substantive to say or just more of this kind of inane irrelevant bullshit?
[Reply]
tredadda 01:06 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Interesting game to play. Your silence on this issue except to bitch is being "selective" then as well. Checkmate.
I haven't commented on anything outside of your hypocrisy so no checkmate. Good try drone.
[Reply]
banyon 01:12 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This guy is such a terrible fucking ďlawyerĒ that he once used an article in an attempted rebuttal that 100% proved my point in the HEADLINE and he didnít even realize it until I pointed it out :-)
How lame do you have to be to pull out a situation from months ago where I admitted an error?

Do you know that my job performance is not correlated with your opinion of my posts on a football message board?
[Reply]
Page 60 of 143
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up