ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 143
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:43 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
See, ya'll always wanna talk about black guy this, mexican guy that. "Oh look at Chicago!"

All the problems that minority communities have, and the crimes minorities commit.

I'm well aware of them. We all are. It's all ya'll ever talk about.

But you never wanna talk about white people. Never. This thread is a great example of that.

In a thread about white people acting racist, not a peep about it. Instead, "Yeah, well, look at these black people!"

Tisk tisk.

Have you literally just blocked out WTF is going on in this country right now?

I'm sorry I missed the part where "we'all" are burning shit down and trashing our communities over people of color committing crime on each other.

For some reason every time something even remotely questionable happens between a cop and person of color its OK to start wrecking shit. Yet Minneapolis for example had 3 questionable shootings of unarmed white people in the last year with out the outrage.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:45 PM 06-22-2020

[Reply]
Otter 03:45 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
He's a loser who actually used a Free elective to take a bullshit Black Studies course. :-)
He was actually a really cool, even keeled guy about these problems until recently. Now bringing up examples of racism in the USA that don't fit his narrative in a thread that's about "Racism in the USA" is being an ass.

Someone got to him. He could all of sudden read minds from 2 states away in that he knew my intentions by creating the Illegal Alien Crimes thread.

Just to be clear the thread was created to debunk the "all illegal aliens are just here for a better life" deceit.
[Reply]
Otter 03:53 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Have you literally just blocked out WTF is going on in this country right now?

I'm sorry I missed the part where "we'all" are burning shit down and trashing our communities over people of color committing crime on each other.

For some reason every time something even remotely questionable happens between a cop and person of color its OK to start wrecking shit. Yet Minneapolis for example had 3 questionable shootings of unarmed white people in the last year with out the outrage.
Good example.

Pretty sure if you want to cite racism by definition the national media fucking as racist against white people as you can get and they're much more powerful that some white asshole dropping an n-bomb.

Again, where's bum fuck barry calling for peace and reminding those occupiers that 'you didn't build that'?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:06 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
He was actually a really cool, even keeled guy about these problems until recently. Now bringing up examples of racism in the USA that don't fit his narrative in a thread that's about "Racism in the USA" is being an ass.

Someone got to him. He could all of sudden read minds from 2 states away in that he knew my intentions by creating the Illegal Alien Crimes thread.

Just to be clear the thread was created to debunk the "all illegal aliens are just here for a better life" deceit.
Nah, Hoax Fan shit that stupid Chief Fan crap all over the board, all the while falling victim to even more blatant hoaxes..
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:06 PM 06-22-2020
Good example.

Pretty sure if you want to cite racism by definition the national media fucking as racist against white people as you can get and they're much more powerful that some white asshole dropping an n-bomb.

Again, where's bum fuck barry calling for peace and reminding those occupiers that 'you didn't build that'?
Probably blowing Michael as we speak
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:07 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Probably blowing Michael as we speak
Or Reggie LOve.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:21 PM 06-22-2020
See, ya'll always wanna talk about black guy this, mexican guy that. "Oh look at Chicago!"

All the problems that minority communities have, and the crimes minorities commit.

But you never wanna talk about white people. Never. This thread is a great example of that.

In a thread about white people acting racist, not a peep about it. Instead, "Yeah, well, look at these black people!"

Tisk tisk.

Pitts Posts

1. I don't hear a racial slur. Please link to the time in the video that he said a racial slur. Did the kids break his shit like he said?

2. Apparently "Our/Your Kind" is always a race thing now. No video either. Definitely racism there. :-)

3. I am glad Pitt could finally come down with a solid example here. That way he isn't completely face planting here. Stupid woman says stupid racist things.

4. No video link and I thought Pitt only wanted ones where we knew it was a racial thing. I saw nothing that would have given me that specific information exactly. 1 for 4 so far. Not looking good for Pitt.

5. Ok, Pitt got his second hit here. 2 for 5... not even 50%. Still a huge face plant for Pitt.

You were looking for comments on his posts... there ya go. Comment for each one.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:24 PM 06-22-2020

Tisk tisk.
I agree. White women are the single most potent, destructive force in American politics. Second to them are white men. White liberals. People like you. Probably your parents.
[Reply]
Otter 05:27 PM 06-22-2020
Woman holding baby while sitting at picnic table attack by group of blacks.

"Take the baby off her, that's why she's not getting up!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-4321026254001

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:33 PM 06-22-2020
Savages
[Reply]
Otter 05:34 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Savages
Anyone want to take 10:1 odds that they were not charged with a hate crime?

It's fucking bullshit. Just because the media refuses to cover it's ignored.
[Reply]
BigRichard 05:35 PM 06-22-2020
Anyone want to take 10:1 odds that they were not charged with a hate crime?
I believe very few of the attacks we saw in this thread were charged with a hate crime and some were absolutely brutal.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:51 PM 06-22-2020
That POS should be charged as an adult with everything in the book. It would be kinder than what would happen to her if that was my daughter and grandchild and I caught up with that little shit.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:52 PM 06-22-2020
93% of interracial murder is black on white.

**** your fake narratives.

Of around 570,000 violent interracial crimes in the us last year between black and white, blacks were the perpetrator in over 520,000 of them.

This isn't a hard lie to see through.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 143
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up