ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 142
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:53 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Were pointing out racists you dipshit, the entire reason for the thread.
That's not your intent here and you know it. Quit playing stupid.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:53 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This seems to be a thread about all the people i was told don't exist.

The concerns of minorities don't matter because it's all made up by the media and marxists etc.

The people in this thread just don't like seeing the truth is all. It's constant denial. This thread is just the latest manifestation of their denial.
That all could be true. It still doesn't change the fact that Pitt started the thread to draw a reaction - nothing more, and certainly nothing genuine about it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:53 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
It doesn't work both ways. When will you understand. Only white's can be racist.
You too.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:53 PM 06-22-2020
It's more like, "Look, lets talk about black guys doing stupid shit so we don't have to acknowledge these white people doing stupid shit".

As if we were somehow unaware of black crime because it's never reported or something...

It's funny cuz this an opportunity for all these non-racists to condemn the behavior of the racists they don't agree with....but that's not what happened in this thread, is it?
I think a lot of it is what happened to my parents. They watch the news 3 times a day. They sit in their suburban bubble and they get caught up in the reporting of that news which is done for ratings. "look at all these crimes done by black people"

When that news program knows most everyone is watching is a white suburban and middle aged so they pick their news stories around that. So after years of watching that they just think all crime is because of black people.

It's like you are so god damn stupid you don't even realize what is being done to you. I've straight up told my parents this, and hell you see it in this very thread.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:54 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
That all could be true. It still doesn't change the fact that Pitt started the thread to draw a reaction - nothing more, and certainly nothing genuine about it.
What "Leftist" would you accept as genuine enough to make this thread?

This thread was always going to turn out this way no matter who made it.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:56 PM 06-22-2020
^^^^ The bitch that calls everyone with a differing a opinion a Marxist, NeoCon, Commie etc....^^^^
buzzwords are my favorite.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:58 PM 06-22-2020

You are exactly right, it was bound to go this way no matter who made it. It still doesn't change the intent of the OP, as this is kinda what he does. He was just throwing bait, and he got plenty of bites.
[Reply]
Otter 02:05 PM 06-22-2020
You too.
You too
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:08 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Oh, look. Pitt's taking a dishonest woman who's dishonestly quoting the president, and making it try to mean something applicable here in this thread.

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:09 PM 06-22-2020

Turn out what way? You seem to be the most offended for some reason.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think a lot of it is what happened to my parents. They watch the news 3 times a day. They sit in their suburban bubble and they get caught up in the reporting of that news which is done for ratings. "look at all these crimes done by black people"

When that news program knows most everyone is watching is a white suburban and middle aged so they pick their news stories around that. So after years of watching that they just think all crime is because of black people.

It's like you are so god damn stupid you don't even realize what is being done to you. I've straight up told my parents this, and hell you see it in this very thread.
Umm maybe blacks accounting for around 50% of both murders and violent crimes has something to do with that.

Not that it’s ok to generalize black people because of it, but it’s pretty obvious that it’s not that the news making it appear like they commit more violent crime than they do.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:13 PM 06-22-2020
buzzwords are my favorite.
You continue to pretend this is some kind of conspiracy.

Did you heard the founder of BLM described their creators as “trained Marxists”?

You are really condescending for somebody who clearly doesn’t have a fucking clue about the facts.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:14 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Did you heard the founder of BLM described their creators as “trained Marxists”?

You are really condescending for somebody who clearly doesn’t have a fucking clue about the facts.
She's been using those buzzwords for years...this isn't just about a singular thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:15 PM 06-22-2020
She's been using those buzzwords for years...this isn't just about a singular thing.
I’m not talking about just this conversation.

You talk as if it’s a conspiracy theory that a lot of these people are exactly what they say they are.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:15 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

We're talking about BEP, who's over usage of these terms when they don't apply is legendary in D.C....just...you're new in here and a little out of your element.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 142
« First < 289101112 131415162262112 > Last »
Up