ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 295
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Frazod 11:39 PM 04-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This is really the only video you need to watch. You don't even need to listen to the narration.

Just watch this kids feet. On every one of these plays. Watch his fucking feet.

Hell, look at this run @ 2:18 :-) :-) :-) Look at the quickness. It's ridiculous. If you watch only one play, watch his feet on that fucking play. ELITE. Swift can't do that.

Holy shit. Some of the sickest moves I've ever seen. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:40 PM 04-23-2020

Brett Veach told Andy Reid to watch some Clyde Edwards-Helaire film and told Reid you’ll see Brian Westbrook. Reid watched. Then got back to Veach and said he’s better than Westbrook.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 24, 2020

[Reply]
ArrowheadMagic 11:45 PM 04-23-2020
He is a non lying version of Kareem Hunt.. those who love Priest Holmes will see a similar type of runner.. its an Andy fit. He wasnt going to be there when we picked in the 2nd.. the back they wanted.
[Reply]
prhom 11:46 PM 04-23-2020
This is really the only video you need to watch. You don't even need to listen to the narration.

Just watch this kids feet. On every one of these plays. Watch his ****ing feet.

Hell, look at this run @ 2:18 :-) :-) :-) Look at the quickness. It's ridiculous. If you watch only one play, watch his feet on that ****ing play. ELITE. Swift can't do that.

Agreed on the video. The angle of those shots really shows how amazing this guy is. It’s hard to imagine his lateral quickness NOT being an incredible addition to this offense. His quickness in the open field is gonna be a lot of fun in an offense that is really really good at getting guys wide the fuck open on a regular basis.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:51 PM 04-23-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm good with it.

Also, what is our obsession with LSU RBs?

Spencer Ware
Darrel Williams
Edwards-Helaire
Don't forget the best of them all, long neck!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:53 PM 04-23-2020
Definitely didn’t expect this pick at 32, but I’m still pumped

Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think every single one of these top 6 RB’s are a fit (Moss is too).

The best fist IMO is easily Clyde Edwards-Helaire though.
I had Swift #1 but it’s easy to see why Veach/Reid went with Clyde the motherfucking Glide
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:58 PM 04-23-2020
I know some people are upset, and some people are happy.

But, to those who are upset, I have to ask, WTF? This isn't a franchise that just randomly picked some dude, or picked a default defensive lineman, like they have been in the past.

This is a franchise that just won the freaking Super Bowl with a QB they traded up to get, with a defensive lineman who they drafted, who is arguably the second best D-linemen in football, with a WR they drafted, all being huge contributors to the Super Bowl win.

If they think a RB from National Champion LSU is the pick to make, great. After the last 2 years why would we even question the pick?

If your team won the Super Bowl, and is returning 20 of 22 starters, and you have the best QB on the planet, why even worry about it?

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:59 PM 04-23-2020

Just watch this kids feet. On every one of these plays. Watch his fucking feet.

Hell, look at this run @ 2:18 :-) :-) :-) Look at the quickness. It's ridiculous. If you watch only one play, watch his feet on that fucking play. ELITE. Swift can't do that.

No joke I let out a “Hooo!” As in “hooo boy.” When I saw that. Checked the time code. Came here to give props.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:59 PM 04-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Definitely didn’t expect this pick at 32, but I’m still pumped

I had Swift #1 but it’s easy to see why Veach/Reid went with Clyde the motherfucking Glide
I’m just glad I’m not crazy.

When I first brought up going RB in Round 1, many people thought I was nuts. I argued for weeks and saw several come around to the idea but there were a lot that did not.

In the end, the Chiefs drafted an immediate impact player that makes this team better immediately.

This offense is going to be insane.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:00 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
PFF guys gave it an F lulz.
HOF all but guaranteed then
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:03 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yeah were running it back except this time wont struggle for a quarter or 2
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:05 AM 04-24-2020

Over the last five years, I have only charted 6 running backs that have been split out wide as receivers on at least 20% of their routes:

* Marlon Mack (38%)
* Clyde Edwards-Helaire (35%)
* Christian McCaffrey (31%)
* Josh Jacobs (26%)
* C.J. Prosise (22%)
* Alvin Kamara (21%)

— Graham Barfield (@GrahamBarfield) April 22, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:05 AM 04-24-2020
Reid never picked a RB in the first round ever but guess what he’s not running the show anymore. That’s BRETT MOTHERFUCKING VEACH!!!
[Reply]
KCWolfpack 12:08 AM 04-24-2020
I like this pick.

The reason: Drafting well is a balancing act between addressing your team's needs and taking the best guy available. Did we have several positions of need? Sure. We could have used an LB; 4 of those were gone by our pick. We could have used a CB; 6 of those were gone by our pick. I could go on.

RB was also a position of need. Was it as big a need as some of the others? Of course not. However, everyone in the draft at that position was still available to us. That's why the pick makes sense to me.

I like what I'm seeing of the tape I see of CEH. I also find it interesting that we went with him as opposed to guys that many of the draft gurus liked better like Taylor, Swift, or Dobbins. Makes me think that maybe Andy and Brett saw something there that others didn't. The result won't be anywhere near the level of the Mahomes pick, of course, but...

Looking forward to seeing him in action.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 AM 04-24-2020
Fucking looks like Kareem.

Clyde Edwards-Helaire. Agility and balance ++ pic.twitter.com/Z8uoZpVSpC

— Craig Stout (@barleyhop) April 24, 2020

[Reply]
Page 15 of 295
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up