ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 295
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:30 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
LOL - where did you guys find this charmer?
We attract them like flies unfortunately.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:32 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Phsb2008:
Can we just nickname him AstroClyde?
NO. Absolutely not.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
NO. Absolutely not.
Because he's going in dry?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:38 PM 09-14-2020
Clyde (CEH) needs no nickname.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:38 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by Phsb2008:
Can we just nickname him AstroClyde?

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:48 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because he's going in dry?
We are not nicknaming our future HOF RB after a sex lube. Fuck that noise all over town.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 PM 09-14-2020
We are not nicknaming our future HOF RB after a sex lube. Fuck that noise all over town.
You failed to recognize my sarcasm. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:09 PM 09-14-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And you just know his greatest value is in the passing game and Andy is keeping that under wraps for the Ravens.
He’s still learning how to pass block, too. I know when I was looking into him as a possible guy I’d target in the CP mock (I drafted him for Pittsburgh) I kept reading that he struggled at times as a pass blocker. I’m not sure they fully trust him to consistently protect MVPat. Yet.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:25 PM 09-14-2020
Sex lube nickname > CEH25 unoriginal dumbshit that everybody does to every fucking player by taking their initials and adding their number right after it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:42 AM 09-15-2020
They say a picture is worth 1000 words. This picture of Ryan Clark pretty says it all about what CEH does to this offense. :-)
Attached: Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 7.40.16 AM.jpg (76.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:13 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol another silly ass post by this melon :-) ..i never really favoured any of the backs actually...so stop lying. I liked Ettiene but he never came out so i watched all of the backs as i KNEW we would take one early...unlike you novices i could see what Veach was planning :-)
DUDE. It's all right there in your own posts. You were bitching for like a dozen pages about how CEH was a stupid pick because Jonathon Taylor was clearly the superior back. You went on and on about how awesome Taylor was because of his stats and his 4.3 speed, and how stupid it was to take Helaire instead because he wasn't as fast. FOR PAGES AND PAGES. And many of us here tried to explain how he was a superior receiver (which you also tried to argue) and how Helaire was a better fit for this offense and you were bitching and moaning.

I was for taking a RB in the mid rounds, I felt like first round was too high. I was thinking someone like Cam Akers in maybe the third. Of course, after we nabbed Helaire at #32, quite a few of those backs went earlier than expected. But I certainly didn't complain after they took one, and liked Helaire as a scheme fit. It's also right there in my posts if you want to go look.

Your revisionist history ain't gonna fly.

You're a clown.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:42 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
DUDE. It's all right there in your own posts. You were bitching for like a dozen pages about how CEH was a stupid pick because Jonathon Taylor was clearly the superior back. You went on and on about how awesome Taylor was because of his stats and his 4.3 speed, and how stupid it was to take Helaire instead because he wasn't as fast. FOR PAGES AND PAGES. And many of us here tried to explain how he was a superior receiver (which you also tried to argue) and how Helaire was a better fit for this offense and you were bitching and moaning.

I was for taking a RB in the mid rounds, I felt like first round was too high. I was thinking someone like Cam Akers in maybe the third. Of course, after we nabbed Helaire at #32, quite a few of those backs went earlier than expected. But I certainly didn't complain after they took one, and liked Helaire as a scheme fit. It's also right there in my posts if you want to go look.

Your revisionist history ain't gonna fly.

You're a clown.
I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE SO FREAKING DUMB YOU CANNOT FATHOM BASIC ENGLISH...IF I SAID WHAT YOU'RE CLAIMING I SAID..THEN WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME YOU LYING COWARD?!!....I DARE YOU TO PRESENT THE POSTS WHERE I MOANED ABOUT CEH AND BIGGED UP TAYLOR FOR "PAGES AND PAGES"...COME ON PRICK LETS SEE HOW BRAVE YOU ARE :-) .
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:48 AM 09-15-2020
Pretty sure that was Ubeja
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:49 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pretty startling to think he's a better receiver out of the backfield than a runner, considering I found this tidbit from LSU last season when I was looking up his advanced stats from Week 1.
Kareem Hunt lead all of college football in yards after contact the year we drafted him, its something Veach looks for in a RB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:50 AM 09-15-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE SO FREAKING DUMB YOU CANNOT FATHOM BASIC ENGLISH...IF I SAID WHAT YOU'RE CLAIMING I SAID..THEN WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME YOU LYING COWARD?!!....I DARE YOU TO PRESENT THE POSTS WHERE I MOANED ABOUT CEH AND BIGGED UP TAYLOR FOR "PAGES AND PAGES"...COME ON PRICK LETS SEE HOW BRAVE YOU ARE :-) .
Baby fit!
[Reply]
Page 110 of 295
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up