ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon Suspended AGAIN
Marcellus 03:23 PM 12-16-2019
Link to come.

BR says PED's and substance abuse violations.

Originally Posted by :
NFL Suspends Josh Gordon 🚨
B/R Gridiron
@brgridiron
Josh Gordon has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL’s PED and substance abuse policies. https://t.co/HvP8AWuVK0

[Reply]
loochy 12:43 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Am I not as much of a professional or productive member of society as you because of these choices I have made?

Probably not. You're probably some sort of snake oil scam salesman.

But, it has little to do with the conversation. You're in a different boat than Gordon or htismaqe. Gordon made a trade-off when he joined the league, one that he knew about fully when he entered. The same goes for htismaqe. Htismaqe is fulfilling his agreement. Gordon did not.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 12:44 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I do well enough to not have to work for any company. I work when I want and how I want. Guess what as well, I smoke when I want without any threat towards my financial well being. My family and I do not do without any thing we may want. Forgoing a better job? I couldn't think of any other better job I could have. It surely wouldn't involve making money for someone else. I have health insurance, set money aside for retirement, play in the stock market how I want to. I can't quite think what any one company could offer me at this point to work for them.

Am I not as much of a professional or productive member of society as you because of these choices I have made?
lmao you don’t think every american would love to do what you do if true? you’re very lucky....but 95% of the people in America don’t get the luxury you have.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:44 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Probably not. You're probably some sort of snake oil scam salesman.

But, it has little to do with the conversation. You're in a different boat than Gordon or htismaqe. Gordon made a trade-off when he joined the league, one that he knew about fully when he entered. The same goes for htismaqe. Htismaqe is fulfilling his agreement. Gordon did not.
Thank you massah!
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 01:34 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
As somebody who struggled with drugs for 25 years off and on, I just can't sympathize with him. The only thing that kept me from getting clean all those years was not wanting to get clean. Until I was completely rid of that desire, I kept going back. You can't just sit around and hope to get better. Drugs and alcohol are colloquially called demons for a reason and they have to be actively fought.
Fair enough.

At this point I can understand that view too. I don't think there is one right opinion and Josh Gordon will need to right his ship.
[Reply]
-King- 02:28 PM 09-14-2021

NFLPA determined Josh Gordon has successfully completed his NFL-monitored treatment program and has recommended to the NFL that he be reinstated, per sources. Gordon is awaiting final approval from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, but he is said to be ready to play and vaccinated.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 14, 2021

Anyone?
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:30 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:

Anyone?
This is probably the answer to the problem - at least as a stopgap. Give him a shot.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:30 PM 09-14-2021
The way our WR room looks behind Tyreek I'd honestly be tempted..VERY TEMPTED :-) .
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:31 PM 09-14-2021
Yes
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:31 PM 09-14-2021
After seeing how the League doesn’t give a shit about any off the field problems, I say just bring in the most talented players and keep them as long as they’re productive and aren’t causing issues in the locker room.

If he can play, bring him in.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:34 PM 09-14-2021
Would definitely not have a problem with it.

As of right now if Tyreek or Kelce get hurt we are completely screwed. Gordon at least requires a little bit of attention from the opposing defense.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:34 PM 09-14-2021
I mean he cant be any worse than Hardman/Robinson can he?
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:36 PM 09-14-2021
Can he fall forward? Then yes.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:40 PM 09-14-2021
You've got to be kidding. Oh sure, he might be what we need at WR behind Hill. That is until he relapses again (and he WILL relapse again) and then he's just a big fucking distraction.

Not no, but hell no.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:46 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
You've got to be kidding. Oh sure, he might be what we need at WR behind Hill. That is until he relapses again (and he WILL relapse again) and then he's just a big fucking distraction.

Not no, but hell no.
If it's what everyone is already expecting to happen it isn't that big of a distraction when it does happen IMO.

So I kinda remove that part from the equation and just realize he's Sammy Watkins with a drug problem instead of a broken body. Don't rely on him, don't expect him to contribute too much, do expect him to miss time and take him for the couple of weeks a year he's going to make a big difference hopefully?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:47 PM 09-14-2021
How the fuck does this guy get so many chances.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up