ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon Suspended AGAIN
Marcellus 03:23 PM 12-16-2019
Link to come.

BR says PED's and substance abuse violations.

Originally Posted by :
NFL Suspends Josh Gordon 🚨
B/R Gridiron
@brgridiron
Josh Gordon has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL’s PED and substance abuse policies. https://t.co/HvP8AWuVK0

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:04 PM 12-16-2019
I read it was PEDs and narcotics.

He'll go down as one of the biggest "what could have been?"s in history.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 08:37 PM 12-16-2019
I don't think Gordon is a bad human being and I will always support him... barring he hurts someone.

Its a sad and tragic story.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:40 PM 12-16-2019

Josh Gordon’s career summed up pic.twitter.com/Lr0hzGnqtZ

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) December 17, 2019

[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:40 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I don't think Gordon is a bad human being and I will always support him... barring he hurts someone.

It's sad. It's hardly tragic. The guy has substance abuse issues. There's no question his talent has meant he's been afforded and been surrounded by an unparalleled support system.

Still hasn't worked for him. Definitely unfortunate.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:43 PM 12-16-2019
Not enough passion for the game let alone himself.:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:47 PM 12-16-2019

Please send check or money order to-

Josh Roach Gordon
420 ExNFLPlayer Way
Chronic City CA
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 08:49 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's sad. It's hardly tragic. The guy has substance abuse issues. There's no question his talent has meant he's been afforded and been surrounded by an unparalleled support system.

Still hasn't worked for him. Definitely unfortunate.
I think I feel for him because I can understand having demons and have known people (my dad) with substance abuse problems. My dad is an alcoholic and I have my own mental health problems. There are people who will just call Gordon a person who doesn't want to change.. however I believe Gordon has a good heart and just can't help himself.

However I agree hes had so many chances and I don't think he should be allowed back.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:12 AM 12-17-2019
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:13 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Please send check or money order to-

Josh Roach Gordon
420 ExNFLPlayer Way
Chronic City CA
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:54 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Slave mentality. Well'em, missy, boss said it so. Or you'll get the whip.
This might be the single dumbest comment in the history of CP.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:56 AM 12-17-2019
I think I feel for him because I can understand having demons and have known people (my dad) with substance abuse problems. My dad is an alcoholic and I have my own mental health problems. There are people who will just call Gordon a person who doesn't want to change.. however I believe Gordon has a good heart and just can't help himself.

However I agree hes had so many chances and I don't think he should be allowed back.
As somebody who struggled with drugs for 25 years off and on, I just can't sympathize with him. The only thing that kept me from getting clean all those years was not wanting to get clean. Until I was completely rid of that desire, I kept going back. You can't just sit around and hope to get better. Drugs and alcohol are colloquially called demons for a reason and they have to be actively fought.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:57 AM 12-17-2019
I said a while back that I don't think Gordon is out of control necessarily. He doesn't seem like a bad person. He just never liked football. To the point of resenting it. He needs to step away from the game Ricky Williams style. The game seems to send him into a depression and addiction spiral.
[Reply]
kczoo 09:07 AM 12-17-2019
“If that cat had 9 lives, he just spent em all”
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:09 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I said a while back that I don't think Gordon is out of control necessarily. He doesn't seem like a bad person. He just never liked football. To the point of resenting it. He needs to step away from the game Ricky Williams style. The game seems to send him into a depression and addiction spiral.
He's not out of control. He never had any control to start with.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:15 AM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's not out of control. He never had any control to start with.
I'm just saying I see a ton of similarities to Ricky Williams. It's not like he's going out and "raging" (ugh...). He seems depressed and anxious and a lot of that seems to be because he was given a gift and feels obligated to keep doing a job he completely resents. People always called Ricky out of control too and seeing how he's made peace with his life, you could see why football was a really negative influence on his life. I just hope Gordon steps away from the game for good and focuses on figuring his shit out.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up