ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon Suspended AGAIN
Marcellus 03:23 PM 12-16-2019
Link to come.

BR says PED's and substance abuse violations.

Originally Posted by :
NFL Suspends Josh Gordon 🚨
B/R Gridiron
@brgridiron
Josh Gordon has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL’s PED and substance abuse policies. https://t.co/HvP8AWuVK0

[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:54 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Well he's gotten some pretty decent contracts over the years. You can't compare him to a regular addict who works a normal 9 to 5 job. Who knows what Josh Gordon would be doing if that was the case. Lawrence Taylor was even worse and he never went broke.

All I'm saying he is an addict who has shown no ability to keep clean for a significant amount of time despite it costing him millions and millions of dollars. He's been given how many chances? So I mean he's no go to rehab once and never go back get clean type addict.

I don't think he's worth the risk. I think high chance he relapses again and who knows how good even be. It's up to Reid and Veach to figure it out and I am sure they will. Not worried about it
The fact that they don't test for Marijuana anymore and MO is a medical state would have me far less worried about a relapse, but the proof is always when you're around the person, Veaotch and Big Red are astute evaluators of talent and character, as far as I can see. I'd leave the decision about Gordon up to them. I'd be FAR more worried about him having skill erosion due to sitting on the couch smoking weed than I would be him not passing a drug test in the 2021 NFL landscape.
[Reply]
R Clark 02:54 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You ever suck dick for marijuana?

Would that be considered an addict?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:54 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You ever suck dick for marijuana?

'I seen him!'
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:56 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
A "hardcore drug addict" is someone who is incapable of maintaining any semblance of humanity in the face of their addiction.

If Josh Gordon goes broke from smoking Crack and loses his home and quits supporting his kids, I'll acquiesce to him being a "hardcore drug addict".

If you added some Percocet and booze to the Xanax, Weed, and Adderall, you'd have the cocktail I'll bet 40-60% of NFL players LIVE on.

Coaches, too (Britt Reid says "whaaaaaat!?")
A guy who has suspended from football as many times as he has isn't living a functional life, the only difference between him and homeless addict is he has a special skill and connections that have kept him out of the gutter to this point because he has a few $. And if I remember correctly he is still in pretty dire financial straights yet he keeps using and getting suspended and I am sure he has had access to some of the finest rehab facilities in existence.

No idea why you are defending the guy, he is what he is.
[Reply]
Mennonite 02:56 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
pay Josh Gordon reparations
40 ounces and a coke mule
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:08 PM 09-15-2021
bring him in for a toke
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:53 PM 09-15-2021
start printing zig zags!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:11 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
A guy who has suspended from football as many times as he has isn't living a functional life, the only difference between him and homeless addict is he has a special skill and connections that have kept him out of the gutter to this point because he has a few $. And if I remember correctly he is still in pretty dire financial straights yet he keeps using and getting suspended and I am sure he has had access to some of the finest rehab facilities in existence.

No idea why you are defending the guy, he is what he is.
I wasn't defending him. I don't know him. I'd leave that to Veach and Reid, as I previously stated.

I'm just not ready to throw him away just because he got caught doing exactly what at least 90% of the league does.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:27 PM 09-16-2021
someone in perna group chat on youtube said gordon has made a stop in KC?
Attached: perna.png (49.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:37 PM 09-16-2021
He's not actually clear to play yet. Doubt he's making visits.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:39 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
someone in perna group chat on youtube said gordon has made a stop in KC?
My friend knows a realtor in Leawood. The realtor has been showing him houses.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:46 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
My friend knows a realtor in Leawood. The realtor has been showing him houses.
That realtor is my cousin, Leawood might be a bit pricey for Gordon, as drug-addled as he is and all...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:50 PM 09-16-2021
What strains of weed is Gordon currently smoking?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:55 PM 09-16-2021
Alaskan Thunderfuck
[Reply]
Third Eye 05:44 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Alaskan Thunderfuck
I would hope he can do better than that.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up