ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon Suspended AGAIN
Marcellus 03:23 PM 12-16-2019
Link to come.

BR says PED's and substance abuse violations.

Originally Posted by :
NFL Suspends Josh Gordon 🚨
B/R Gridiron
@brgridiron
Josh Gordon has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL’s PED and substance abuse policies. https://t.co/HvP8AWuVK0

[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:22 PM 09-15-2021
Did we sign this piece of shit?
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:31 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Did we sign this piece of shit?
My cousin's friend who is a clerk at Kwik Shop said he heard that Gordon was in town searching for local dealers, so I think a signing is close.
[Reply]
loochy 12:33 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
My cousin's friend who is a clerk at Kwik Shop said he heard that Gordon was in town searching for local dealers, so I think a signing is close.

The janitor at Best Buy told my uncle's friend that he saw Gordon at the store wearing a Chiefs polo shirt while shopping for big screen TVs with Andy Reid.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:57 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yes, they do go to rehab and fail drug tests if they aren't getting the help they need. The system is set up to profit from and to ostracize people who use drugs, not to provide any help.

You ****ing moronic dipshit. I ****ing study this shit everyday. Go **** your livestock some more.
Fucking livestock is overrated.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:06 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
****ing livestock is overrated.
For someone like PAChiefsGuy, there's no alternative.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:08 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well what he said isn't wrong though, Gordon is a hardcore drug addict, this isn't just some dude who wants to smoke weed to recover from playing football.
A "hardcore drug addict" is someone who is incapable of maintaining any semblance of humanity in the face of their addiction.

If Josh Gordon goes broke from smoking Crack and loses his home and quits supporting his kids, I'll acquiesce to him being a "hardcore drug addict".

If you added some Percocet and booze to the Xanax, Weed, and Adderall, you'd have the cocktail I'll bet 40-60% of NFL players LIVE on.

Coaches, too (Britt Reid says "whaaaaaat!?")
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:09 PM 09-15-2021
Spotted buying grape flavored blunt wraps from 7th Heaven!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:30 PM 09-15-2021
Legalize MJ Federally and force the NFL to pay Josh Gordon reparations for ruining his career over some BS! Josh doesn't seem like an addict but someone using MJ to medicate for mental health reasons, its a far safer substitute than prescription pills and clearly wasn't affecting his performance. I think it's a fucking shame the way the NFL has ruined his career and slandered his name.
[Reply]
R Clark 01:32 PM 09-15-2021
Doesn’t Missouri have medical MJ now?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:52 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Doesn’t Missouri have medical MJ now?
Yes and the NFL doesn't test for it anymore, either.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:53 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Legalize MJ Federally and force the NFL to pay Josh Gordon reparations for ruining his career over some BS! Josh doesn't seem like an addict but someone using MJ to medicate for mental health reasons, its a far safer substitute than prescription pills and clearly wasn't affecting his performance. I think it's a ****ing shame the way the NFL has ruined his career and slandered his name.
This is accurate.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:00 PM 09-15-2021
Have we signed this pos yet?

Gotta be better than Mecole Hardman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:01 PM 09-15-2021
CP 2016: Can he play QB?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:41 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
A "hardcore drug addict" is someone who is incapable of maintaining any semblance of humanity in the face of their addiction.

If Josh Gordon goes broke from smoking Crack and loses his home and quits supporting his kids, I'll acquiesce to him being a "hardcore drug addict".

If you added some Percocet and booze to the Xanax, Weed, and Adderall, you'd have the cocktail I'll bet 40-60% of NFL players LIVE on.

Coaches, too (Britt Reid says "whaaaaaat!?")
Well he's gotten some pretty decent contracts over the years. You can't compare him to a regular addict who works a normal 9 to 5 job. Who knows what Josh Gordon would be doing if that was the case. Lawrence Taylor was even worse and he never went broke.

All I'm saying he is an addict who has shown no ability to keep clean for a significant amount of time despite it costing him millions and millions of dollars. He's been given how many chances? So I mean he's no go to rehab once and never go back get clean type addict.

I don't think he's worth the risk. I think high chance he relapses again and who knows how good even be. It's up to Reid and Veach to figure it out and I am sure they will. Not worried about it
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:49 PM 09-15-2021
You ever suck dick for marijuana?

[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up