ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon Suspended AGAIN
Marcellus 03:23 PM 12-16-2019
Link to come.

BR says PED's and substance abuse violations.

Originally Posted by :
NFL Suspends Josh Gordon 🚨
B/R Gridiron
@brgridiron
Josh Gordon has been suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL’s PED and substance abuse policies. https://t.co/HvP8AWuVK0

[Reply]
KCJake 10:23 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Can't be for PEDs. Patriots would've never released him had he been cheating.

In fact it was the absence of this behavior that indicated he wasn't buying into the Patriots Way.
No. Really. It says PED's.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:26 AM 09-15-2021
I've believed the hype so many times before but I just don't know if he's worth a roster spot. This goes in the "If Veach/Reid think it's a good idea I'm in" category.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:27 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
How the fuck does this guy get so many chances.
Cause he's super talented and hasn't hurt anyone but himself.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:39 AM 09-15-2021
Why doesn't Josh Gordon get the same "mental health" benefit of the doubt that Naomi Osaka and Simone Biles get?

Addiction is a known mental health issue.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:43 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Why doesn't Josh Gordon get the same "mental health" benefit of the doubt that Naomi Osaka and Simone Biles get?

He's a man..
[Reply]
-King- 10:53 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

He does. Which is why he's on his 8th chance in the league.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:57 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Cause he's super talented and hasn't hurt anyone but himself.
The guy is 30 now and has not played consistent football in what? 7 or 8 years? It would probably be better to say he was once super talented.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:58 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
His drug problems go way beyond weed. He said he once passed out drooling in class from Xanax. He was a daily Adderall user for a while. He admitted to cocaine use. He's a pretty hard core drug addict.
I could claim all of those things while in high school, doesn't make me a "hard core drug addict". I know what "hard core drug addicts" look like.

My girlfriend has a prescription for Adderall. I have a prescription for Xanax. We both have MMJ cards. She's a teacher with a Master's degree in ABA and is pursuing her doctorate in ED while working as a special needs teacher. I'm getting my degree in Sociology with a double minor (history and psychology) and a dual certification (multicultural studies and ADDICTION STUDIES). "Hard core drug addicts" don't do those things, and Josh Gordon went to NE and learned their system + played WELL (something Chad Ochostinko could not accomplish). I find it hard to believe that Josh Gordon was drooling and ****ed-up falling down yet somehow assimilated the complex playbook in NE but Chad Johnson was just too stupid to figure it out.

First of all, using drugs doesn't make someone an addict. Homeboy was self-medicating. Period. He probably has chronic pain from football, as well as some sort of mental health situation (ADHD, depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc) that something like Xanax or weed offers relief from.

Stereotypes are dangerous.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:18 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The guy is 30 now and has not played consistent football in what? 7 or 8 years? It would probably be better to say he was once super talented.
And still better than Hardman….
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:21 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I could claim all of those things while in high school, doesn't make me a "hard core drug addict". I know what "hard core drug addicts" look like.

My girlfriend has a prescription for Adderall. I have a prescription for Xanax. We both have MMJ cards. She's a teacher with a Master's degree in ABA and is pursuing her doctorate in ED while working as a special needs teacher. I'm getting my degree in Sociology with a double minor (history and psychology) and a dual certification (multicultural studies and ADDICTION STUDIES). "Hard core drug addicts" don't do those things, and Josh Gordon went to NE and learned their system + played WELL (something Chad Ochostinko could not accomplish). I find it hard to believe that Josh Gordon was drooling and ****ed-up falling down yet somehow assimilated the complex playbook in NE but Chad Johnson was just too stupid to figure it out.

First of all, using drugs doesn't make someone an addict. Homeboy was self-medicating. Period. He probably has chronic pain from football, as well as some sort of mental health situation (ADHD, depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc) that something like Xanax or weed offers relief from.

Stereotypes are dangerous.
Yeah Josh Gordon failing the number of drug tests he has and going to rehab multiple times is completely normal. No way he is an addict, he's just 'self medicating.'

You don't what you are talking about. No one fails amount of drug tests he has or goes to rehab the number of times he has and continues to use drugs unless they are addict.

Dudes a risk.. is he worth the risk at his age? That's for Veach and Reid to decide. Im just saying me personally i don't think he is.

Either way I'm sure Reid and Veach will make right decision. They've done pretty good w risks as far as players and Reid has no problem taking a risk on players
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:24 AM 09-15-2021
Yeah Josh Gordon failing the number of drug tests he has and going to rehab multiple times is completely normal. No way he is an addict, he's just 'self medicating.'

You don't what you are talking about. No one fails amount of drug tests he has or goes to rehab the number of times he has and continues to use drugs unless they are addict. D
Yes, they do go to rehab and fail drug tests if they aren't getting the help they need. The system is set up to profit from and to ostracize people who use drugs, not to provide any help.

You fucking moronic dipshit. I fucking study this shit everyday. Go fuck your livestock some more.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:50 AM 09-15-2021
Yes, they do go to rehab and fail drug tests if they aren't getting the help they need. The system is set up to profit from and to ostracize people who use drugs, not to provide any help.

You ****ing moronic dipshit. I ****ing study this shit everyday. Go **** your livestock some more.
My fault I forgot you a former addict and a drug counselor in a rehab.

Just because you read about drug addiction from biased sources doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. **** outta here.. you ain't shit..
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:03 PM 09-15-2021
My fault I forgot you a former addict and a drug counselor in a rehab.

Just because you read about drug addiction from biased sources doesn't mean you know what you are talking about. **** outta here.. you ain't shit..
You just need to admit that you're out of your element and have zero fucking clue what you're talking about.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:12 PM 09-15-2021

You ****ing moronic dipshit. I ****ing study this shit everyday. Go **** your livestock some more.
Well what he said isn't wrong though, Gordon is a hardcore drug addict, this isn't just some dude who wants to smoke weed to recover from playing football.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:15 PM 09-15-2021
I like turtles.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up