ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 2657
« First < 2424849505152 53545556621021525521052 > Last »
The Meltdown Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:49 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How does Wilson beat Rodgers?...he should be in the SB every season for the last 4 years? I dont get it...explain. I mean he's the best QB in the NFL...but hasn't been there in a few years. It doesn't match up..
Because that guy dropped the onside kick. They choked also but shit like that happens man. It's the NFL. Anything can happen. A lot of great QBs miss the super bowl from time to time. It's a team game but the QB has a lot to do with teams success.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:51 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
This team doesn't have a window until we get a Franchise QB.
This board doesn't get to use this line after all the bullshit Russell Wilson tripe
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:53 PM 08-08-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
This board doesn't get to use this line after all the bullshit Russell Wilson tripe
Do you think we have a window? I love Rusell. Wish we had him and I wanted him back in the draft.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:09 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Because that guy dropped the onside kick. They choked also but shit like that happens man. It's the NFL. Anything can happen.
**** off..that same shit happened to Smith...TWICE in the same game...but the haters still blame him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 12:15 AM 08-09-2015
Over under 8 weeks into the season knowmo hides from the board?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:19 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
**** off..that same shit happened to Smith...TWICE in the same game...but the haters still blame him.
First off, I won't fuck off. Secondly, I've never blamed smith for that game. I've defended him in that game.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:21 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Over under 8 weeks into the season knowmo hides from the board?
Over but before the playoff game in which Manning chokes inevitably again in monumental fashion.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:35 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
First off, I won't **** off. Secondly, I've never blamed smith for that game. I've defended him in that game.
Well..your argument of the "need" for a franchise QB falls flat...without those 2 drops..Smith would have lead SF to a SB. You cant have it both ways..letting Rodgers off the hook.

Smith has shown the ability to get his teams there...he cant control dropped punts. He's not the best QB...he's good enough though.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:51 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Well..your argument of the "need" for a franchise QB falls flat...without those 2 drops..Smith would have lead SF to a SB. You cant have it both ways..letting Rodgers off the hook.

Smith has shown the ability to get his teams there...he cant control dropped punts. He's not the best QB...he's good enough though.
Those are still "Ifs" at the end of the day. I don't let Rodgers off the hook. I said they still choked. Fact is, we truly never will have a real window without a franchise QB. Really, windows don't exist when you have a franchise QB. You always have super bowl aspirations with a QB like that. As long as they're on your team you have a chance.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:34 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Those are still "Ifs" at the end of the day. I don't let Rodgers off the hook. I said they still choked. Fact is, we truly never will have a real window without a franchise QB. Really, windows don't exist when you have a franchise QB. You always have super bowl aspirations with a QB like that. As long as they're on your team you have a chance.
Well KC has a chance this season...and haven't said that since 2003. Still believe that if they had drawn a different opponent in the opening round...they would have won the SB that year. The defense was terrible and faced Manning in his prime..Holmes's fumble and TG's phantom interference call...then missing the FG...yeah.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:27 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dorsey is a much better GM than horseface and will continue to draft well.
Elway has had some really good picks. And I think any non-biased Chiefs fan would agree he has done better in the draft than Dorsey.

Elway drafted... Von Miller, Julius Thomas, Orlando Franklin, Danny Trevathan, Rahim Moore, Bradley Roby, Malik Jackson, Virgil Green, Derek Wolfe... He also signed Chris Harris Jr. and CJ Anderson as UDFA's.

And other guys that Elway drafted could really be huge contributors this year. Guys like Cody Latimer, Sylvester Williams, Montee Ball, Ronnie Hillman, Matt Paradis (could start at C this year).

The only terrible picks Elway has had so far are Mike Mohamed (6th round), Jeremy Beal (7th round), Quanterus Smith (5th round), and Phillip Blake (4th round).
[Reply]
RunKC 06:31 AM 08-09-2015
Elway's drafts have been extremely underwhelming.

2011-Von was an easy pick to make.
Julias Thomas and Orlando Franklin were solid picks but the rest suck. Oh and those two are gone. Good job on keeping the talent Elway.

2012-Jackson and Trevathan look like solid "role players" while the rest of that draft sucked.

Literally nobody from their 2013 class has done anything noticeable.

Chris Harris was a home run UDRFA. CJ Anderson appears to have been a great UDRFA pickup as well.

Too early to judge 2014. Elway is living off of his free agent pickups, which isn't how you build a team. Fortunately he has Manning there right now to hide most of that, though that's definitely been exposed their last 2 playoff games.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:53 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
This board doesn't get to use this line after all the bullshit Russell Wilson tripe
And yet we still have no window or franchise QB, so we sit back and watch Wilson play in Superbowls.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:54 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Go away..if you cant see how the depth of this roster has improved than you're an idiot. Baltimore won a Superbowl with Flacco...Seahawks with Wilson. You need a solid roster..from the bottom up. This team is nothing like the Pioli years...it's the best team they have had in almost 20 years..try and enjoy it.
Keep hope alive black Bob.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:05 AM 08-09-2015
This place is fun during the offseason...
[Reply]
Page 52 of 2657
« First < 2424849505152 53545556621021525521052 > Last »
Up