ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 47
« First < 374344454647
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:48 PM 09-16-2021
That has to be one of the worst TV show ideas ever.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:17 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Julianne Hough apologizes for blackface costume after ‘Activist’ backlash

https://nypost.com/2021/09/16/the-ac...l-controversy/

:-)

who cares....just want to see her naked
[Reply]
vailpass 04:43 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
who cares....just want to see her naked
I too am a fan.

*edit* crap, don’t know how to post a nsfw pic.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:13 AM 09-17-2021
Not sure which or who is stupider; Joy Reid or her viewers who agree with her.

Joy Reid again defends her belief that it was NECESSARY to be anti-vaxxer when Trump was in office: "I was hesitant. When Donald Trump was out there controlling the CDC & controlling the FDA & manipulating them & making them put out falsehoods, anybody rational was hesitant." pic.twitter.com/dBFT8lTvWw

— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) September 17, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 11:50 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by :
"I was hesitant. When Donald Trump was out there controlling the CDC & controlling the FDA & manipulating them & making them put out falsehoods, anybody rational was hesitant."
So it was "rational" to question it when it was under Trump but you're a conspiracy theorist if you question it now under Biden, never minding that cases are up 300% today from a year ago when there was no vax available.

Joy Reid is a disgrace and the people that listen to her messaging and others like her saying the same thing are fucking idiots.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:10 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So it was "rational" to question it when it was under Trump but you're a conspiracy theorist if you question it now under Biden, never minding that cases are up 300% today from a year ago when there was no vax available.

Joy Reid is a disgrace and the people that listen to her messaging and others like her saying the same thing are fucking idiots.
Our media will never recover their credibility, trust has been permanently broken

Quite frankly they’re a bigger, more imminent threat to this nation than China or Russia could ever hope to be… I shit on all of them
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:50 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

This.

So much this.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:10 PM Yesterday

Haha! Good doggo �� pic.twitter.com/jq2GP7F55V

— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) September 25, 2021

[Reply]
LOCOChief 04:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
:-) Stupid liberal bitch. They’re all that retarded.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:23 PM Yesterday
!!! :-) !!!

That poor damn dog
[Reply]
R Clark 04:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Our media will never recover their credibility, trust has been permanently broken

Quite frankly they’re a bigger, more imminent threat to this nation than China or Russia could ever hope to be… I shit on all of them
Screw them all
[Reply]
jdubya 05:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Agree. The media is supposed to keep the government honest and transparent. When the media is the tool for a singular party, it is totalitarianism.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 47
« First < 374344454647
Up