ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 240 of 240
« First < 140190230236237238239240
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>The Afghanistan lesson
El Lobo Gordo 12:33 AM 08-13-2021
Afghanistan is showing us that secular humanist societies are doomed to fall because they do not orientate the members of that society toward something that is "good".

I am not saying that the Taliban are good. I am saying that religion motivates people toward a singular purpose while secular humanism invites eventual death and destruction. The more the free west abdanons it judeo/christian faith, the more likely it is to fall.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:31 PM 09-17-2021
Fuck Joe Biden.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:38 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
What a liar Blinken is.

Were reviewing it?? Bullshit. He knew exactly what happened but made sure to release this on a Friday afternoon when no one is paying attention. Of course, the state media will continue to cover for this incompetent administration.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:43 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
What a liar Blinken is.

Were reviewing it?? Bullshit. He knew exactly what happened but made sure to release this on a Friday afternoon when no one is paying attention. Of course, the state media will continue to cover for this incompetent administration.
We are being ruled over by truly evil people, who are working both with other truly evil people and plenty of useful idiots.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:23 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Fuck Joe Biden.
Originally Posted by Bump:
adolph will come here and say "10 innocents killed, big fucking deal" like he said about our soldiers.
Fuck Clint and fuck Wichita, . . everyone else already fucked his ex-wife.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:25 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
And its the cherry on top of the epic failure that was the Afghanistan exit.
7 of the 10 killed were children.

But at least it distracted people from the rest of the disaster, and Biden's other problems. I mean, the important thing is that it was successful in getting the media calmed and back in line defending the administration.

Right?

I said we would go after the group responsible for the attack on our troops and innocent civilians in Kabul, and we have. My full statement on the strike that U.S. forces took last night against the terrorist group ISIS-K in Afghanistan: https://t.co/hOb6xQ4ZZv

— President Biden (@POTUS) August 28, 2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:33 PM 09-18-2021
Utterly embarrassing stuff. This country is a laughing stock
[Reply]
Page 240 of 240
« First < 140190230236237238239240
Up