ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Transgenders are taking over women's sports
sully1983 07:14 PM 09-11-2021
Alana McLaughlin, the second openly transgender woman to compete in MMA in the United States, won her debut Friday night via submission at the Combate Global prelims in Miami, Fla.

The 38-year-old used a rear-naked choke against Celine Provost to end the match 3 minutes, 32 seconds into the second round.

McLaughlin, who began her gender transition after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces in 2010, said she hopes to be a pioneer for transgender athletes in combat sports.

“I want to pick up the mantle that Fallon put down,” McLaughlin told Outsports before the fight, referring to Fallon Fox, who in 2012 became the first transgender woman to fight in MMA. “Right now, I’m following in Fallon’s footsteps. I’m just another step along the way and it’s my great hope that there are more to follow behind me.”

Fox, who sat cageside Friday, last fought in 2014. Four years later, Patricio Manuel became the first transgender male to compete in a pro boxing match in the United States when he beat Hugo Aguilar via unanimous decision.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/transg...ins-mma-debut/

[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:33 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
That's weird because all us conservatives were told we voted for racism, misogyny, homophobia, etc. so it seems it comes with the territory of who you elect...a package deal I guess. Does any of what he's done surprise you?
Do you believe you voted for racism, misogyny, or homophobia?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:31 PM 09-15-2021
look at all these "adult" libs voting for this chit. freaking embarrassing "males".
[Reply]
tmax63 07:00 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I didn't realize legislating (you mean EOs?) was the standard. Biden's EO did not call for adult men, who had transitioned to women, competing against biological women in sports.

Trump did call for the Capitol Riot. "Come to Washington! It will be wild!"

"Stop the steal!"
EOs have been used by both sides to legislate policy that can't be passed through the intended process through the House and Senate. Biden called for the Afghan President to lie and say everything was roses there leading up to the exit. BLM, Antifa call for riots/demonstrations all the time. They got better turnout for their "summer of peaceful protesting" that burned and vandalized Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis as well as other cities. Trump has been out of office for 9 months already. Isn't it time to let that dead horse go? The Dems have hounded Trump since he was elected with investigations and impeachments. He's out of office. Isn't it time to piss on the fire and go home on that camping trip? The visceral hatred of Trump by the left is unmatched by anything I've ever seen. They won't be happy until he dies. He's no longer in office though. Now Senile Joe is a figurehead president and nobody for sure knows who's making the decisions and turning of his microphone when he strays off topic.
[Reply]
tooge 09:22 AM 09-16-2021
You are correct. His EO does say that, about children, in school.

The EO doesn't, on the other hand, say anything about adults being able to compete in the gender of their choice. And the EO distinguishes between children and adults.

"Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports. Adults should be able to earn a living and pursue a vocation knowing that they will not be fired, demoted, or mistreated because of whom they go home to or because how they dress does not conform to sex-based stereotypes."

If you are anti-gun control, did you "vote for this shit" every time there's a mass shooting?
Oh for fucks sake man. You wanted to know if Joe Biden said he supported transgenders competing in sports and I showed you where he made a law that certainly supports that. You could argue that it does include adults also based on the wording. Point is, you asked and I gave it. Don't now spin it to gun control and mass shootings. Try to stay on topic.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:41 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
look at all these "adult" libs voting for this chit. freaking embarrassing "males".
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:43 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
EOs have been used by both sides to legislate policy that can't be passed through the intended process through the House and Senate. Biden called for the Afghan President to lie and say everything was roses there leading up to the exit. BLM, Antifa call for riots/demonstrations all the time. They got better turnout for their "summer of peaceful protesting" that burned and vandalized Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis as well as other cities. Trump has been out of office for 9 months already. Isn't it time to let that dead horse go? The Dems have hounded Trump since he was elected with investigations and impeachments. He's out of office. Isn't it time to piss on the fire and go home on that camping trip? The visceral hatred of Trump by the left is unmatched by anything I've ever seen. They won't be happy until he dies. He's no longer in office though. Now Senile Joe is a figurehead president and nobody for sure knows who's making the decisions and turning of his microphone when he strays off topic.
I try to bring up Trump as little as possible. But at times, when accusations are made against others, by Trump supporters, it is useful to raise him as an example. Personally, the less I see of him in the media, the more I like it.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:44 AM 09-16-2021
Do you believe you voted for racism, misogyny, or homophobia?
Nope...and I get your point...but...again, are you surprised by any of the maneuvers by the man you helped elect? If not you're somewhat responsible. You knew what his platform was and who was likely to influence him.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:47 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Oh for ****s sake man. You wanted to know if Joe Biden said he supported transgenders competing in sports and I showed you where he made a law that certainly supports that. You could argue that it does include adults also based on the wording. Point is, you asked and I gave it. Don't now spin it to gun control and mass shootings. Try to stay on topic.
Why not?

If the proposition is, "When you vote for someone, you vote for everything that individual does and everything that individual wants to do," then the principal ought to apply across the board.

If you vote for someone who is for very little in the way of firearms restrictions, then you voted for it when firearms are misused.

If I'm wrong, tell me why.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:49 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Nope...and I get your point...but...again, are you surprised by any of the maneuvers by the man you helped elect? If not you're somewhat responsible. You knew what his platform was and who was likely to influence him.
We have limited options on the ballot.

Let's say that a 10 is a politician I completely agree with, and an 1 is a politician that I don't agree with at all.

Biden is a 7. Trump is a 2. Who should I have voted for?
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:58 AM 09-16-2021
We have limited options on the ballot.

Let's say that a 10 is a politician I completely agree with, and an 1 is a politician that I don't agree with at all.

Biden is a 7. Trump is a 2. Who should I have voted for?
I voted for Trump. Trump said some really stupid shit and behaved like a child often. I voted for him and I had to own that embarrassment although I approved of his most of what he wanted to do as president. You're in the same boat IMO.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:59 AM 09-16-2021
they love men beating on women, and if they don't love it, they support it. Stupid sheep.
[Reply]
tooge 11:27 AM 09-16-2021
Why not?

If the proposition is, "When you vote for someone, you vote for everything that individual does and everything that individual wants to do," then the principal ought to apply across the board.

If you vote for someone who is for very little in the way of firearms restrictions, then you voted for it when firearms are misused.

If I'm wrong, tell me why.
they don't compare. First off, one is specifically protected by the constitution, the other is not. I don't recall anything in the constitution about transgender people being able to compete in sports of the other biological sex, but the constitution does lay out that people have the right to bear arms.

Second, Trump could have championed much stronger gun measures, and there would still be shootings. Shootings have gone on since guns were invented. If guns were outlawed, people would kill with cars, knives, etc. So, that argument fails. Regardless of who is president, violence has and always will be part of society. However, Biden signed an EO that makes it possible to compete against people of the opposite sex in sports. Plain and simple.

We could go on with more examples of Bidens EO's and things "you voted for" if you'd like. You know, like how do you feel about what is going on at the border right now? I sure wish his EO wouldn't have stopped the construction of the wall. It goes on and on. He wanted to "undo" basically everything Trump had done and you voted for that. Simple really.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:49 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
they don't compare. First off, one is specifically protected by the constitution, the other is not. I don't recall anything in the constitution about transgender people being able to compete in sports of the other biological sex, but the constitution does lay out that people have the right to bear arms.

Second, Trump could have championed much stronger gun measures, and there would still be shootings. Shootings have gone on since guns were invented. If guns were outlawed, people would kill with cars, knives, etc. So, that argument fails. Regardless of who is president, violence has and always will be part of society. However, Biden signed an EO that makes it possible to compete against people of the opposite sex in sports. Plain and simple.

We could go on with more examples of Bidens EO's and things "you voted for" if you'd like. You know, like how do you feel about what is going on at the border right now? I sure wish his EO wouldn't have stopped the construction of the wall. It goes on and on. He wanted to "undo" basically everything Trump had done and you voted for that. Simple really.
You're wrong there. The President of the United States can issue EOs to anyone within the Federal Government. That's it.

He can't order anything with regard to MMA fights, Olympic sports, etc., etc., etc. He controls the Federal Government. He doesn't legislate.

Trump made the decision to withdraw from Afghanistan. Biden did not alter that decision.

Did I vote for the Afghan withdrawal?

Did YOU vote for the Afghan withdrawal?
[Reply]
tmax63 06:21 AM 09-17-2021
I voted for an Afghan withdrawal but not the abortion of a pullout created by Biden. The concept of getting out of a 20 year war is good, the getting out that JOE presided over was hideous. Leaving your military airfield in the middle of the night before everyone was evac'd to use a public airfield that couldn't be kept secure was absolute insanity. Leaving behind hundreds if not thousands of Americans is almost treasonous. Leaving behind thousands of Afghanis who helped America to a almost certain death is despicable. Leaving our Allies on their own and hung out to dry has most certainly destroyed the credibility we Americans had with them. No, the idea of withdrawing from Afghanistan was good, but the execution was fucked up 7 ways from Sunday. And that is totally, 110% on Biden.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:57 AM 09-17-2021
Taking over the GOP too

Fun fact:
My very first drag performance was to “Jesus take the wheel.”
I cried.
It was meaningful to me.
I love that song ����

— Lady Maga USA ���� (@LadyMagaUSA) September 16, 2021

[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789