ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
The Gonzo Lounge>Chris Simms Reviews Chiefs vs Browns
Tribal Warfare 04:30 PM 09-13-2021

[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:56 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Simms is picking the Browns to beat us in the AFC championship game and go to the SB btw.
If we're reasonably healthy, no, I don't think I'd bet against Patrick Mahomes in the AFC Championship game. He might well be right about the matchup though.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:46 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If we're reasonably healthy, no, I don't think I'd bet against Patrick Mahomes in the AFC Championship game. He might well be right about the matchup though.
I don't think much can be made of this match up from our side defensively when we had three key starters missing. We played that same offense in the playoffs and they were held in check for the most part. Their best defense was on the field though and they couldn't deal with our offense at all.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:57 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Simms is picking the Browns to beat us in the AFC championship game and go to the SB btw.
Baker Mayfield played a perfect game through 3 quarters dropping dimes and not making mistakes. Hed have to play 4 perfect qtrs to beat the Chiefs, and Im not convinced he can do it. As long as #15 is taking snaps for the Chiefs, we should always be favored over the Brownies.

In addition, that will probably be the worst game our OL plays this season. That was the first game for 3 rookie OL, and the first game in a new system for our new LT. These guys will continue to get better and gel as a unit. Last weekend was a statement game to the rest of the League, IMO. The road to the SB still goes through KC. Come get some, AFC Bitches!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up