ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 36
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:39 AM 11-10-2003
taco left because he couldn't handle the Chiefs winning and the donkos losing...he only likes to post here when he has leverage, so instead of enduring increasing heaps of justified smack he seized on this opportunity to cut and run...taco had a problem with ONE poster and decided to go nuclear and blame the whole board...he expected us to beg him to stay after he loudly announced that he was leaving...he returned 28 min. later to loudly announce AGAIN that he was leaving...and here were are: the new over/under on taco drama returning is 72 hours....any takers?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:40 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Oh, you mexican bastard. :-)
That's it. I'm leaving.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:42 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
taco left because he couldn't handle the Chiefs winning and the donkos losing...he only likes to post here when he has leverage, so instead of enduring increasing heaps of justified smack he seized on this opportunity to cut and run...taco had a problem with ONE poster and decided to go nuclear and blame the whole board...he expected us to beg him to stay after he loudly announced that he was leaving...he returned 28 min. later to loudly announce AGAIN that he was leaving...and here were are: the new over/under on taco drama returning is 72 hours....any takers?

I'll_take_the_over.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:43 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan:
I don't really know but I highly doubt Taco would have made a post about this crap if Otter would have said "your mother is a mexican".

Including the word whore brought a whole new meaning and viciousness to the what was said. If you can't see that then I'm sorry for you.
Evidently you didn't read TJ's post regarding the topic and failed to read my entire post - TJ's sole complaint was "my mother is not a Mexican, she is a portly white woman". He had no mention of the word "whore" in his complaint. As far as being "sorry for" me, I sincerely doubt you mean that at all.

Now, let's be realistic, he probably was upset that the word whore was used. However, he wanted to garner attention so he attempted to make the post humorous at the same time he was whining so he went with "mexican" instead of "whore". Hell, he even admitted the crap he posted wouldn't be tolerated on his own BB in the sports section.

Otter was wrong, and TJ was wrong. Otter handled his issue privately, so he was dealt with privately. TJ aired his dirty panties in public so he was dealt with in public.

If you can't see that, then I feel sorry for you - no, wait, I don't feel anything for you at all.
[Reply]
Archie F. Swin 09:44 AM 11-10-2003
that's pretty sad when a glorified, attention sucking, donx forum running, Chiefs fan with trollish tendencies, commands 300+ posts with only one whorish post!

I'm jealous as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more !:-)

How long are you going to humor this guy by squabbling about who likes and hates TJ the most?
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:44 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan:
SO let me get this straight. It's not okay to say your mother is a whore but adults should learn how to deal with it and ignore it? Umm excuse me but wouldn't that be considered tolerating an action that is not okay in the first place. In other words, advocating the action?
Whatever...you dont get my point and Im not inclined to post 5,000 words to explain it. Suffice it to say, too many get too wrapped up in policing what words we use today and I find it troubling.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:44 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
TJ will not be back until he has really good Chiefs smack. Maybe a playoff loss or a major injury. First he will start with the "Thanks for all the support. I've put this behind me." Next will be the fake sympathy: "I know what its like to suffer a catastrophic loss. We did that right before we won back to back superbowls". Then the passive aggressive smack: "you guys had all the pieces. Too bad you blew it". Then the outright smack: "You still suck and Denver is the best team in the AFCW!"

I swear I can see the future.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:46 AM 11-10-2003
So when and where is the candlelight vigil in support of PM civility?

On a related note, you should have seen the incendiary stuff Taco wrote regarding yours truly in the last message he sent me by carrier pigeon. Reminded me of the bad old days of smaque via couriered vellum screed.
[Reply]
Talisman 09:46 AM 11-10-2003
Is the Planet going to start producing a magazine like the soaps do where I can catch up on all the week's drama?

TJ's just trying to take our attention off the fact the Chargers are gaining on the Donks and we're on cruise control. Yesterday we went 9-0. He should be gulping down the crow, instead he's here playing the victim, flashing his sad puppy eyes and getting some of you trouser bandits to support him. Weak. Very weak.

Taco: Next time, use the "I'm rubber, you're glue" line. I learned it in 2nd grade and it still works. The "Sticks and stones" one is pretty good too. Maybe you should just stop in at an elementary school and talk to the kids about how they deal with these kind of situations. You might learn something. Or at least you'll find a group of other whiners & crybabies to hang out with.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:47 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Evidently you didn't read TJ's post regarding the topic and failed to read my entire post - TJ's sole complaint was "my mother is not a Mexican, she is a portly white woman". He had no mention of the word "whore" in his complaint. As far as being "sorry for" me, I sincerely doubt you mean that at all.

Now, let's be realistic, he probably was upset that the word whore was used. However, he wanted to garner attention so he attempted to make the post humorous at the same time he was whining so he went with "mexican" instead of "whore". Hell, he even admitted the crap he posted wouldn't be tolerated on his own BB in the sports section.

Otter was wrong, and TJ was wrong. Otter handled his issue privately, so he was dealt with privately. TJ aired his dirty panties in public so he was dealt with in public.

If you can't see that, then I feel sorry for you - no, wait, I don't feel anything for you at all.
Great conspiracy theory. :-)

BTW I do feel sorry for you.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:47 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin:
that's pretty sad when a glorified, attention sucking, donx forum running, Chiefs fan with trollish tendencies, commands 300+ posts with only one whorish post!

I'm jealous as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more !:-)

How long are you going to humor this guy by squabbling about who likes and hates TJ the most?
Well, I for one am only here to inflate my post count. That and bagging on TJ is always good for some cheap rep.
[Reply]
Mark M 09:47 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I disagree...'more intelligent' adults would know how to handle and ignore it properly rather than get bent.

Again, since when did this society become so afflicted with the 'word' sensitivity that they cant sack up as an adult and deal with it.
So I guess if I were call, say, Priest Holmes, a ******, that it's okay and everyone should ignore it?

If I call Tony Gonzalez a spic, then it should just be ignored?

They are words of hate. Ignoring them isn't going to make the problem going away. Of course, neither is crying about it--but to ignore it is even worse IMHO.

It's amazing how white people think everyone's so sensitive. I guess it has to do with the fact that we've never dealt with abuse in this manner. Maybe if we had we'd feel different.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 09:49 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
TJ will not be back until he has really good Chiefs smack. Maybe a playoff loss or a major injury. First he will start with the "Thanks for all the support. I've put this behind me." Next will be the fake sympathy: "I know what its like to suffer a catastrophic loss. We did that right before we won back to back superbowls". Then the passive aggressive smack: "you guys had all the pieces. Too bad you blew it". Then the outright smack: "You still suck and Denver is the best team in the AFCW!"

I swear I can see the future.
that is a textbook description of his process...
[Reply]
Loki 09:55 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Talisman:
Taco: Next time, use the "I'm rubber, you're glue" line. I learned it in 2nd grade and it still works. The "Sticks and stones" one is pretty good too. Maybe you should just stop in at an elementary school and talk to the kids about how they deal with these kind of situations. You might learn something. Or at least you'll find a group of other whiners & crybabies to hang out with.
LOL... pure gold dude!
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:56 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
So I guess if I were call, say, Priest Holmes, a ******, that it's okay and everyone should ignore it?

If I call Tony Gonzalez a spic, then it should just be ignored?

They are words of hate. Ignoring them isn't going to make the problem going away. Of course, neither is crying about it--but to ignore it is even worse IMHO.

It's amazing how white people think everyone's so sensitive. I guess it has to do with the fact that we've never dealt with abuse in this manner. Maybe if we had we'd feel different.

MM
~~:-)
Mark - Actually, I agree with you, partially anyway. I won't get into semantics with you, but white people are ridiculed on a daily basis and we are expected to ignore it - IMO that is a huge disparity that causes the issue you address above.

TJ shouldn't have ignored it at all if he felt so incensed about the issue. But an adult would have addressed the issue as an adult, not put a post on the board crying out for attention.

Something else to take into account, TJ owns his own BB and has for years. He knows the correct way to handle such issues. He even admitted that he would have handled the issue differently on his own board and that the action I took was appropriate if I were a Mange Moderator. TJ knew the action he took was inappropriate and was done solely to whore for attention.

I brought it up first (regardless of who Titus gives credit to :-) ), TJ cannot just slink off into the goodnight, but probably hates this board more and more everyday. His inflammatory posts have caught up with him and he is sick of eating crow. This way he gets to leave without being called a coward and still gets his attention. He is no better than the people out of control that he moderates on his own board - as an adult and a moderator, he should know better.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 36
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up