ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 125
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
banyon 12:41 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
OJ is a free man, having been deemed not guilty by our legal system. So I don’t get your point.
His point was that the criminal legal system asks a jury to find whether it is beyond any reasonable doubt that x occurred, NOT whether "there is strong evidence x occurred".

Point of fact, OJ was found guilty in a civil trial by preponderance of the evidence standards, "It is more likely than not that x occurred".

B.F.- may not have had enough evidence to convict, doesn't mean there was a determination that x didn't happen.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:36 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No mental crisis here. Just information.

I will admit that my faith was shaken watching a known pedophile taking the oath of office and preparing to occupy the Whitehouse on behalf of a hostile foreign power. But the wonderful thing about having Christ in your life is that you get picked up when you need it.
What an incredibly weak individual.
[Reply]
VAChief 01:45 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No mental crisis here. Just information.

I will admit that my faith was shaken watching a known pedophile taking the oath of office and preparing to occupy the Whitehouse on behalf of a hostile foreign power. But the wonderful thing about having Christ in your life is that you get picked up when you need it.
Known pedophile? Really? Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old, those charges were dropped. What "knowns" are you referring, or are you just throwing false accusations out there you can't prove again?

I see nothing Christ like in this behavior.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:51 PM 01-22-2021
:-)

Like an alcoholic that just got his 5th DUI, he's turning to God now.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:54 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ya'll are getting off subject.

What's important here is that TaQo was so shaken he had to find God. :-)

Like a man who hit rock bottom....he did some soul searching and found god. For now.
There is still hope! ->http://www.bitchute.com/video/ANkIzywYQOnT/ :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 04:00 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

Like an alcoholic that just got his 5th DUI, he's turning to God now.
I was raised in the church. This isn't a new thing for me. I'm not sure why you think you've got something here. You're gnawing on an imaginary bone.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:07 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I was raised in the church. This isn't a new thing for me. I'm not sure why you think you've got something here. You're gnawing on an imaginary bone.
So, believing in unsubstantiated horseshit is ingrained in your psyche.
[Reply]
Fish 04:08 PM 01-22-2021
Read this and tell me it doesn't fit a certain crazy someone here to a T: https://theness.com/neurologicablog/...-theories-are/
[Reply]
penchief 04:24 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I was raised in the church. This isn't a new thing for me. I'm not sure why you think you've got something here. You're gnawing on an imaginary bone.
Iím confused by this. Bearing false witness, worshipping false idols, joining a violent and seditious cult, etc. How does any of this jibe with your claim to be a Christian?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 04:38 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Iím confused by this. Bearing false witness, worshipping false idols, joining a violent and seditious cult, etc. How does any of this jibe with your claim to be a Christian?
Do you claim to be a male?

Because your posts sure donít jive with that claim.

You sound like a miserable cunt
[Reply]
Taco John 05:44 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Iím confused by this. Bearing false witness, worshipping false idols, joining a violent and seditious cult, etc. How does any of this jibe with your claim to be a Christian?

Are you confused by this: go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:46 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Are you confused by this: go **** yourself.
Poor Taco. Getting dunked on thread after thread. Realizing something he tied all of his self worth to is a total fraud. Now just lashing out in anger.

It is pitiful and it was never going to end any other way. How did you not see this coming?
[Reply]
Taco John 05:50 PM 01-22-2021
lol

You think my self worth is at all tied into what hypocrites like you think?

Lashing out in anger at penchief? I couldn't be bothered to be angry with the likes of penchief. I've never respected a word penchief has written. penchief can go fuck himself for all I care.

If I'm bothered right now, it's that justice has been delayed. As they say, justice delayed is justice denied. But I have no doubt that my day in the sun is coming. Zero doubts at all.

I can shoulder the scorn of the stray sheep who have no idea they're doing the bidding of wolves. It's nothing to me.
[Reply]
Donger 05:51 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
But I have no doubt that my day in the sun is coming. Zero doubts at all.
:-)

And you had zero doubt that Trump would be POTUS on January 21. Remember that?
[Reply]
Taco John 05:53 PM 01-22-2021
These fools celebrating the day that the pedophiles and human traffickers took office think their words get under my skin? I would have to care what my standing was among you to be bothered by any of this. Do you think a lion is bothered when the hyenas laugh at him?
[Reply]
Page 99 of 125
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109 > Last »
Up