ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 125
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:48 AM 01-22-2021
Maybe Christ can up the dosage of Olanzapine.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:45 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Holy False Equivalence Batman!

Post all your evidence for Blasey-Fraud’s allegation. The FBI found no evidence they ever even met, so best of luck!



Once you post the evidence you have, I’ll post the evidence for Parkland shooting.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:18 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No mental crisis here. Just information.

I will admit that my faith was shaken watching a known pedophile taking the oath of office and preparing to occupy the Whitehouse on behalf of a hostile foreign power. But the wonderful thing about having Christ in your life is that you get picked up when you need it.
TaQo had his faith shaken when literally none of his predictions came true and was humiliated all week for it. So now he's found God.

:-) :-) :-)

Oh man, that's the good stuff we've been waiting on.
[Reply]
FD 11:12 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No mental crisis here. Just information.

I will admit that my faith was shaken watching a known pedophile taking the oath of office and preparing to occupy the Whitehouse on behalf of a hostile foreign power. But the wonderful thing about having Christ in your life is that you get picked up when you need it.
I'm happy for you that you are making it through this. Could you at least apologize, though, for posting hundreds if not thousands of lies and false predictions over the past four years, and admit that you were wrong about all of it?
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:17 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by FD:
I'm happy for you that you are making it through this. Could you at least apologize, though, for posting hundreds if not thousands of lies and false predictions over the past four years, and admit that you were wrong about all of it?
Maybe after he gets done with his daily prayer. He's found Jesus now.
[Reply]
penchief 11:38 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
No mental crisis here. Just information.

I will admit that my faith was shaken watching a known pedophile taking the oath of office and preparing to occupy the Whitehouse on behalf of a hostile foreign power. But the wonderful thing about having Christ in your life is that you get picked up when you need it.
I thought Christians weren't supposed to bear false witness? You should be ashamed.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:41 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
....

My day in the sun will come.

I have not doubt.... :-)


via GIPHY


[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:03 PM 01-22-2021
Taco John "finding God" is as close to proof that God doesn't exist as we can get.
[Reply]
banyon 12:15 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Post all your evidence for Blasey-Fraud’s allegation. The FBI found no evidence they ever even met, so best of luck!



Once you post the evidence you have, I’ll post the evidence for Parkland shooting.
As you know, I didn't follow that very closely. I know she gave statements, testimony, there were some witnesses with contemporaneous recollections.

Does that mean it happened? Not enough evidence.

But you're talking about something where there is 100% evidence weighing in the other direction on Parkland. There's enormous evidence that it DID happen, and only internet sewer rantings that it didnt. Where's the "Blasey Ford" witness of Parkland shooting? Who saw it being faked? Who is willing testify to that under oath? Nobody. Because its nuts.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:17 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Taco John "finding God" is as close to proof that God doesn't exist as we can get.
From one alternate reality to another....someone has a problem dealing with the real world.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:25 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
As you know, I didn't follow that very closely. I know she gave statements, testimony, there were some witnesses with contemporaneous recollections.
There were zero “contemporaneous” witnesses. Blasey-Fraud listed two - her friend Leyland Keyser And Kavanaugh’s friend. Both denied her account.


Originally Posted by :
Does that mean it happened? Not enough evidence.
Don’t say “not enough”. Say the truth: zero.


Originally Posted by :
But you're talking about something where there is 100% evidence weighing in the other direction on Parkland. There's enormous evidence that it DID happen, and only internet sewer rantings that it didnt. Where's the "Blasey Ford" witness of Parkland shooting? Who saw it being faked? Who is willing testify to that under oath? Nobody. Because its nuts.
Marjorie Greene can probably dig up some liar too.
[Reply]
VAChief 12:28 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
So?


How many Dem congressmen peddled Russia!Gate and Blasey-Fraud?
How about OJ? I suppose he was innocent because he wasn't found guilty. You are comparing a "he said, she said" that there is no way to conclude guilt reliably or fairly. Kavanaugh should not have had his nomination derailed without proof. Regarding Russia, no definitive proof of collusion was determined, but to say there was nothing there is false and you know it.

To equate these crazy theories or accusations would be like claiming Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy. Oh wait, some tard did do that..."people are saying."
[Reply]
banyon 12:28 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
There were zero “contemporaneous” witnesses. Blasey-Fraud listed two - her friend Leyland Keyser And Kavanaugh’s friend. Both denied her account.




Don’t say “not enough”. Say the truth: zero.




Marjorie Greene can probably dig up some liar too.
You lied. I told you what there was on one side, you gave me nothing back.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:30 PM 01-22-2021
Ya'll are getting off subject.

What's important here is that TaQo was so shaken he had to find God. :-)

Like a man who hit rock bottom....he did some soul searching and found god. For now.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:36 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
How about OJ? I suppose he was innocent because he wasn't found guilty.
OJ is a free man, having been deemed not guilty by our legal system. So I don’t get your point.


Originally Posted by :
You are comparing a "he said, she said" that there is no way to conclude guilt reliably or fairly.
Absurd. OJ and his victims knew each other, there’s zero evidence Blasey-Fraud ever even met Kavanaugh.

Originally Posted by :
Kavanaugh should not have had his nomination derailed without proof.
Tell that to the 47 Senators who voted against him on nothing more than a rumor.


Originally Posted by :
Regarding Russia, no definitive proof of collusion was determined, but to say there was nothing there is false and you know it.
Irrelevant. The claim was Trump colluding, and it was proved baseless.

Originally Posted by :
To equate these crazy theories or accusations would be like claiming Ted Cruz's father killed Kennedy. Oh wait, some tard did do that..."people are saying."
It’s all the same.
[Reply]
Page 98 of 125
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108 > Last »
Up