ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Packers may trade Rodgers but only to AFC
Sassy Squatch 11:03 AM 01-24-2023

Update: The #Packers will not be trading Aaron Rodgers within the NFC Conference.

They "will explore" the idea of trading the QB exclusively to the AFC, per @AdamSchefter pic.twitter.com/RJef7DGNSB

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) January 24, 2023

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:24 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
I’m guessing Phins
Jets
[Reply]
kccrow 01:48 AM 01-25-2023
Why not the Titans?

Cut Lewan, Woods, Cunningham, Dupree, and Tannehill.
They don't seem intent on keeping Lewan. Maybe they feel they want to move Petit-Frere to LT next year. Woods is average. Cunningham and Dupree have been dead weight for 2 years in a row. Tannehill wouldn't be needed.

Trade for Rodgers and still have 24 million in cap. Seems like a potential spot if they don't want to waste the last couple of years of Henry.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:20 AM 01-25-2023
Nothing burger
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:03 AM 01-25-2023
I would chuckle if the Jets hire Hackett and Rodgers goes to NY. It'd be the Donk wet dream, only a year too late and in the wrong city. And they're still stuck with WalRuss. LOL
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:28 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I would chuckle if the Jets hire Hackett and Rodgers goes to NY. It'd be the Donk wet dream, only a year too late and in the wrong city. And they're still stuck with WalRuss. LOL
I like this post
[Reply]
Valiant 10:50 AM 01-25-2023
Personally I think it is a smoke screen. If a nfc team outside of the division comes at them with a great offer they take it. Problem is will Aaron accept it?

I could see him ruin his legacy by them not trading him to who he wants and sitting out part of the season.
[Reply]
O.city 10:54 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Why not the Titans?

Cut Lewan, Woods, Cunningham, Dupree, and Tannehill.
They don't seem intent on keeping Lewan. Maybe they feel they want to move Petit-Frere to LT next year. Woods is average. Cunningham and Dupree have been dead weight for 2 years in a row. Tannehill wouldn't be needed.

Trade for Rodgers and still have 24 million in cap. Seems like a potential spot if they don't want to waste the last couple of years of Henry.
I wouldn't mind having Woods here next year
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:22 PM 02-07-2023
What a strange person :-)

Aaron Rodgers says on @PatMcAfeeShow that he's going on an "darkness retreat" in a couple weeks. It's 4 days, complete darkness, just himself, in a little house.

"I've had a number of friends who've done it and they had profound experiences."

He expects a decision after that.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 7, 2023

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:24 PM 02-07-2023
This guy is the new Brady now that Brady is retired. Just go the fuck away already.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:24 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What a strange person :-)

You just know this guy experiments with psychotropic drugs.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:27 PM 02-07-2023
:-)

Rodgers says there are two slots where food is dropped in.

If someone can't handle the four days, they're allowed to leave.

No music. No one else inside. Just you in the darkness and your thoughts. https://t.co/5ADb0IDcG1

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 7, 2023

[Reply]
KCUnited 02:31 PM 02-07-2023
I give him a year before he changes his name to some shit like Akecheta Longnail
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:33 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I give him a year before he changes his name to some shit like Akecheta Longnail
For sure. He'll announce the name change at the same time he tells the world that he did Ayahuasca and unlocked his inner mind.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:34 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-)

This sounds like a good way to go absolutely fucking insane lol.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:48 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The problem with Lamar is you're going to need to find a team whose scheme could maximize his value and who is willing to guarantee him more than 250mm.

That doesn't sound like the Packers.
Packers make more sense than I originally thought; not a ton of receiving weapons, but a couple solid backs.

I'd like to see him with the Jets though, to give Buffalo more trouble.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up