« First < 27677374757677 787980 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:22 PM 11-20-2022
Pacheco is clearly the future; I'm not saying he can't or won't get better in pass pro. Currently, though, he seems to have little interest/ability in keeping Pat upright and that's an issue.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:23 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I'm ready to accept that CEH was a miss in the 1st round.

Which sucks, but Veach has hit on so many other picks that it doesn't really matter.

[Reply]
PHOG 08:21 AM 11-21-2022
It would seem that this (Pacheco performance) is a wrap for CEH
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:23 AM 11-21-2022
Forget about whether or not the guy is JAG. He's hurt. AGAIN. Time to move on.
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:25 AM 11-21-2022
The moment CEH entered the field, the drive stalled. It was so predictable. Best thing that happened was him getting hurt. It truly is mindnumbing why they keep playing this guy. He stinks. Are they doing that not to hurt his feelings?
[Reply]
TEX 08:27 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just prefer to pretend they took Sneed with that pick.
That's what I do also. I switch them around. But then I think we could have had Taylor AND Sneed. :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:28 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
It would seem that this (Pacheco performance) is a wrap for CEH
Two weeks in a row Pacheco has proven himself.
[Reply]
TEX 08:30 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Does Pacheco run any actual routes? I dont know if I've ever seen him doing anything more in the passing game besides leak out in the flat and not even be a factor in the passing game.
I think that will come. Mahomes has said he catches everything
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:57 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Does Pacheco run any actual routes? I dont know if I've ever seen him doing anything more in the passing game besides leak out in the flat and not even be a factor in the passing game.
He hasn’t been given much of a chance in the passing game yet, but it will come.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:00 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Pacheco is clearly the future; I'm not saying he can't or won't get better in pass pro. Currently, though, he seems to have little interest/ability in keeping Pat upright and that's an issue.
As if CEH is that much better of a pass blocker or picking up the blitz… which he is not… that he still deserves snaps over Pacheco or even McKinnon?

Nope.
[Reply]
notorious 09:02 AM 11-21-2022
It's as if we are playing bad defenses and the running lanes are starting to open up.

It's not like CEH would take advantage, though.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:03 AM 11-21-2022
We just need Rasputin to turn on CEH and then we'll have achieved the holy grail of Chiefsplanet: unanimity in thought.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:10 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
The moment CEH entered the field, the drive stalled. It was so predictable. Best thing that happened was him getting hurt. It truly is mindnumbing why they keep playing this guy. He stinks. Are they doing that not to hurt his feelings?
It’s because they invested a first round pick on him. They’re trying to get some return on that investment.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:10 AM 11-21-2022
He's got a combination of playing in a perfect collegiate situation causing him to be overdrafted, never being healthy for a full season, and at times not being utilized carrying the ball in ways that play to his strengths. IMO.

He might still be a guy that a change of scenery would help, or he might be a decent complimentary piece on a good team going forward. There just isn't enough for him to be "the guy".
[Reply]
Hoover 09:14 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I like the kid, but the Chiefs would be foolish not to add another back in the upcoming draft. Nice to have that kid pan out and have three more years with him.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 80
« First < 27677374757677 787980 >
Up