ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 26
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags does it again
RunKC 08:52 PM 01-21-2023
20 points allowed
Lawrence three for only 90 yards in his first 23 attempts (3.91 avg)
Tackling was solid
Blitzes were very good including the Reid blitz that on the Watson pick play

He did this with 5 rookies playing a lot of snaps today. Just a remarkable performance from his defense
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:33 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Did the defense score? No.

You don't win games because your defense played good, you win because you score more points than the other team. A defense can hold a team to 3 points, and if the offense doesn't score, the defense didn't do a damn thing to win the game.

Every win we get is because of Mahomes. It's crazy to me that anyone would think otherwise.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Sweet jesus - somehow Pete is off the hook.

Just...wow.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:34 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Just...wow.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:34 AM 01-31-2023

Just...wow.
Honestly one of the worst takes I've ever seen on CP.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:35 AM 01-31-2023
ChiefsFanatic is still convinced that the 2000 Ravens won the Super Bowl because of Trent Dilfer's sterling play and not that suffocating defense.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:35 AM 01-31-2023
It's the superior play from talented rookies overcoming the teachings of a defensive coordinator that has coached in multiple Super Bowls that won us that game. Clearly.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 10:35 AM 01-31-2023

But just about everyone is comfortable calling you a goddamn moron for simply putting blinders on and celebrating your ignorance. Worse still, it's not like anyone was calling for you to come out and announce it. You simply sauntered into the thread and felt compelled to double down on it.
As my father always says, it's better to be silent and thought of as a fool rather than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:36 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bingo.

This is how dynasties are constructed, and Veach understood that when he traded Tyreek.

That move allowed us to win in January.
Get this next game and we're one away from being a fucking dynasty.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:37 AM 01-31-2023
I would love to see the D score. I thought it would happen vs the bungholes.
Could feel it. But I will take the sacks and int's. Those were awesome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:39 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's the ultimate team game. I was glad to see Patrick getting a lot of help from both Defense & Special Teams last night. It was great to see him get the type of help Tom Brady & Joe Burrow have experienced numerous times in the playoffs.

It would be amazing if the KC Defense & Special Teams can repeat such a strong performance in a couple weeks. Need a bunch of dudes to get healthy on Offense and hope that will help the team overall in the next game.
Don't understand why folks are so butthurt at even the acknowledgement Mahomes and the offense were really struggling to close out the game. Yes, there's a myriad of valid reasons as to why that was, but they were struggling nevertheless.

That's why it was so GODDAMN special to finally see the defense and special teams come together and lift the offense onto their backs for once to close the game out and secure victory, instead of the other way around which it almost always is.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:41 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Honestly one of the worst takes I've ever seen on CP.
It's almost miraculous in its stupidity.

The Immaculate Deflection

I can only stand in awe it, really. 3 Wise Men should show up, read this post and then proceed to hit themselves in the head with hammers as long as it takes to comprehend the point this guy is making.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM 01-31-2023
I'm simultaneously happy as fuck and feeling a bit bad for him that he's not getting any consideration for HC jobs. He hasn't been all that secretive about his desire to run his own show again one day and looking around at the quality of candidates he deserves to at least be getting interviews and a fair shot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Get this next game and we're one away from being a fucking dynasty.
no no no

two super bowls in four years is a dynasty, ESPECIALLY with a third appearance mixed in

the haters can scream as loud as they want

that is the beginning of a dynasty, so we're just going to go ahead and call it a dynasty

already have my gold-trim font and glitter effects picked out
[Reply]
RunKC 10:57 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Don't understand why folks are so butthurt at even the acknowledgement Mahomes and the offense were really struggling to close out the game. Yes, there's a myriad of valid reasons as to why that was, but they were struggling nevertheless.

That's why it was so GODDAMN special to finally see the defense and special teams come together and lift the offense onto their backs for once to close the game out and secure victory, instead of the other way around which it almost always is.
The tackling and ST’s (minus the Agnew return) has been rock solid. Both units have stepped up since the Raiders game.

I know it pisses everyone off, but this team treats the regular season slightly above preseason at times, especially against bad teams. They try new shit like putting rookie corners in or Skyy Moore taking punts.

I will say that Spags absolutely had reason to struggle early this year. He’s been working with 6 rookies this year and now pretty much all of them look solid.
[Reply]
straycash 10:59 AM 01-31-2023
Pat thinks a dynasty is as many rings as TB +1 , I'll echo what he says
[Reply]
DRM08 11:03 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

It felt awesome to see the tables get turned on Burrow, who had no pass rush on him in the previous 3 games and got a ton of help from the Cincy defense/kicker. I loved what we saw on Sunday!
[Reply]
Page 15 of 26
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up